What's new

US to press India on F-16 and F-18 deal, to call for opening of its markets

No it was not designed by your scientists. It was initially designed by a French team in India. Later on more help was taken from other foreign experts. Even when it was spoon fed to your vedic scientists they failed. So accept this reality and live with it
It was designed and developed in India the French team acted only as consultants. Talk about spoon feeding, atleast we have in-house r&d team for such sophisticated development while your country gets everything from hath-pair padne to China for nukes, tanks and aircrafts and North Korea for missiles.

Close the deal fast either F16/gripen. Now from where is F18 coming here? No use of delaying tactics.

It was designed and developed in India the French team acted only as consultants. Talk about spoon feeding, atleast we have in-house r&d team for such sophisticated development while your country gets everything from hath-pair padne to China for nukes, tanks and aircrafts and North Korea for missiles.

The designing was more of a JV than indigenous and even then you badly f**ked it up. In the end Mark I ended up having 300 kg of ballast just to balance the aircraft lol

The designing was more of a JV than indigenous and even then you badly f**ked it up. In the end Mark I ended up having 300 kg of ballast just to balance the aircraft lol
Joint venture.:omghaha:
Our badly fucked up aircraft is still more capable then your Junk.

Joint venture.:omghaha:
Our badly fucked up aircraft is still more capable then your Junk.

Yes it is no matter how your government defines it. All the characters show it to be more in line with how a JV is done. e.g. transfer of technology in how to properly run an assembly line and that is just one example. You indiots can think you have some great manufacturing and designing capability but all you are doing is transfer of technology. Without that you can not even make a competitive motorcycle.

It is not capable enough to be inducted into your air force so how can you claim it is better than JF-17

Yes it is no matter how your government defines it. All the characters show it to be more in line with how a JV is done. e.g. transfer of technology in how to properly run an assembly line and that is just one example. You indiots can think you have some great manufacturing and designing capability but all you are doing is transfer of technology. Without that you can not even make a competitive motorcycle.

It is not capable enough to be inducted into your air force so how can you claim it is better than JF-17
Use of carbon composition

Low RCS

Better integration of technology like python 5 and derby

HOBS CCM ABD DASH V HMDS

F16 by 2025.

Wha bhai wah. May be 2040 we will have full numbers and by 2035 we can start retiring them.

Bloody hell!

Only a few illiterate jackarse will support such a non worthy deal. Why not go for mig 21 if it's only for waste of tax payers money.

Can they take the money out of army babu cops and politicians pockets? And leave the tax payers alone.

If it's public money take a vote and ask the establishment to shut the fork up. Use it or use your money.

Enough of wastage of money in the name of patriotism.

Use of carbon composition

Low RCS

Better integration of technology like python 5 and derby

HOBS CCM ABD DASH V HMDS

Lol use of carbon composites while adding 300 kg in dead weight. Don't know if I should laugh or cry about it. All the advantage gone and the plane is more expensive. Bringing it's price up resulting in zero export potential because gripen and F-16 can be bought in that price range. What a waste of money.

JF 17 has better weapon integration than truck laden Tejas. SD10, Pl 5, precision-guided munitions, anti-ship missiles and anti-radiation missiles.

All theses are planned for Tejas Mark II. JF 17 block three will also have all theses features. The only difference will be mark II will never see completion or will be delayed while PAF will have this in 2019-20 time frame. I believe Mark II was also to be completed in the same time frame but we all know that is not going to happen.

Lower RCS than JF-17? I highly doubt that is true especially given that JF-17 has DSI which helps in RCS reduction. You are making things up

That should clear up your misconceptions

Lol use of carbon composites while adding 300 kg in dead weight. Don't know if I should laugh or cry about it. All the advantage gone and the plane is more expensive. Bringing it's price up resulting in zero export potential because gripen and F-16 can be bought in that price range. What a waste of money.
LOL 300 Kg dead Weight added To control Unstable delta Design Euro fighter And rafale use canards for this
What you should I Know It already has certified for 28 degree AOA

your comments shows how poor your knowledge is about aerodynamics

As for Exports First HAL has domestic order to ful fill which 123 LCA MK1

Do you know cost f-16s and gripen ?? :lol::lol:
JF 17 has better weapon integration than truck laden Tejas. SD10, Pl 5, precision-guided munitions, anti-ship missiles and anti-radiation missiles.
Weapon Integration LCA already Tested with Griffin LGB ,GBU-16-Pathway
Cluster bombs And Anti radiation weapons It also integrated With CBU-105
All theses are planned for Tejas Mark II. JF 17 block three will also have all theses features. The only difference will be mark II will never see completion or will be delayed while PAF will have this in 2019-20 time frame. I believe Mark II was also to be completed in the same time frame but we all know that is not going to happen.
LOL JF-17 block -2 Still not have HOBs CCMs And HMDs Which LCA has from day one :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Have heard About LCA MK1A ??
Lower RCS than JF-17? I highly doubt that is true especially given that JF-17 has DSI which helps in RCS reduction. You are making things up

LOL Do you really know what is composites air-frame mean
LCA_Composites.jpg

LOL DSI Cannot convert your Aluminium Metal body to carbon fibre :omghaha::omghaha:

LOl you proved Your Limited Aerodynamics Knowledge here :lol:

Don't Quote Me again until You have Any technical arguments

Last edited:
Aah..a sane voice.

Its funny to see pakistani posters ridiculing an offer to manufacture the most advanced single engine fighter out there (apart from F35).
Most advanced? its a 42 year old plane

USA start pressing india even before deals wow another record of USA

I think india has enough fighter planes.
1. Time to set up a integerated plan on how to use the available planes with AWACS and practise , practise, practise.
2. Improve uptime of the planes from present 60 % odd to 75 % . Su30 mki is a good plane. Why not have a indiginous plan on how to improve it ?
3. Integerate the working of airforce with the army . Still the 2 services work too much in a vaccuum.
4. Have a long term plan to build a homegrown stealth plane. Thats the future. Involve the pvt industry as they will beg borrow or steal to get the job done.

LOL 300 Kg dead Weight added To control Unstable delta Design Euro fighter And rafale use canards for this

Do you know cost f-16s and gripen ?? :lol::lol:

Weapon Integration LCA already Tested with Griffin LGB ,GBU-16-Pathway
Cluster bombs And Anti radiation weapons It also integrated With CBU-105

LOL JF-17 block -2 Still not have HOBs CCMs And HMDs Which LCA has from day one :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Have heard About LCA MK1A ??

LOL Do you really know what is composites air-frame mean
LCA_Composites.jpg

LOL DSI Cannot convert your Aluminium Metal body to carbon fibre :omghaha::omghaha:

LOl you proved Your Limited Aerodynamics Knowledge here :lol:

Don't Quote Me again until You have Any technical arguments

Dear excited chimp calm down. Technical arguments? you don't know jack s**t about any technicalities. I don't either but neither do I claim that I do. Though unlike you I do know what it means.

"LOL 300 Kg dead Weight added To control Unstable delta Design Euro fighter And rafale use canards for this

Do you know cost f-16s and gripen ?? :lol::lol:" Yes you can also check it on the internet

Don't know what you are trying to say but do try to improve your English so you can communicate better. See below a piece from one of your propaganda outlets:

Besides a new engine, the Tejas Mark II would have its internals rearranged, to make them more accessible and maintenance friendly. Furthermore, the Tejas Mark I is burdened with 300 kilos of ballast: dead weight inserted while designing the fighter to correct its centre of gravity. The ballast removed, and the Mark II could instead carry 300 more kilos of useful payload. Finally, the Tejas Mark II would feature upgraded avionics that are faster, lighter and smarter than the Mark I. This would improve combat performance and operational security. A key upgrade would involve fitting indigenous Airborne Electronically Scanned Array radar to replace the current ELTA EL/M-2032 multi-mode radar. Recent media reports suggest the defence ministry could bring in a foreign vendor - Airbus Defence and Saab have been mentioned - to develop and mass manufacture the Mark II.

Foreign collaboration has already featured in the Tejas programme. US major Lockheed Martin and Dassault of France contributed to its initial design. European consortium EADS (Airbus Group now) has provided consultancy on flight-testing. And, as Business Standard reported in June 2014, the Defence R&D Organisation (DRDO), under which the Aeronautical Development Agency functions, had asked Swedish company Saab in 2013 to submit a proposal for partnering on designing the Mark II and establishing a manufacturing line for the fighter. Saab duly submitted a quote. But DRDO's leadership changed in June 2013, with Avinash Chander succeeding VK Saraswat. Chander stalled Saab's proposal, reluctant to award such a contract without competitive tendering. Senior Saab officials, bitten by this experience, say the company would now participate only with clear sovereign guarantees.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...he-tejas-get-foreign-help-115071401389_1.html

"LOL DSI Cannot convert your Aluminium Metal body to carbon fibre :omghaha::omghaha:

LOl you proved Your Limited Aerodynamics Knowledge here :lol:"

Use of body material is not the only criteria which affects RCS. DSI reduces RCS. It is a well known fact. As far as your Tejas is concerned read below:

Dielectric composites are more transparent to radar, whereas electrically conductive materials such as metals and carbon fibers reflect electromagnetic energy incident on the material's surface. Composites may also contain ferrites to optimize the dielectric and magnetic properties of a material for its application.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_technology

I think you don't know what aerodynamics means. Below see the definition of aerodynamics mr. technical mastermind:

Aerodynamics is the way air moves around things. The rules of aerodynamics explain how an airplane is able to fly. Anything that moves through air reacts to aerodynamics. A rocket blasting off the launch pad and a kite in the sky react to aerodynamics. Aerodynamics even acts on cars, since air flows around cars.

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-aerodynamics-k4.html

"LOL JF-17 block -2 Still not have HOBs CCMs And HMDs Which LCA has from day one :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Have heard About LCA MK1A ??"

You mean the plane which sits in the hanger and your air force is not ready to accept is better than JF-17 because it has HMD. Get help you are mentally ill like most Indiots and don't quote me again. I doubt you even know what theses terminologies mean

USA start pressing india even before deals wow another record of USA

Does India has a choice?

Gripen uses US engine. Why would US sell its engine for SAAB instead of selling it for its own F-16s?

Also, F/A-18s are the only ones suitable for Indian carrier based fighters. Indian Navy does not like single engine fighters. So Gripen is ruled out like its own Tejas. Dassault needs to build a new fighter to make it compatible with Indian Carrier Elevators. Only F/A-18s are suitable apart from MIG-29s which Indian Navy is not happy with.

Trump should ensure that any ToT is limited to paper only and superfluous in nature.

Besides a new engine, the Tejas Mark II would have its internals rearranged, to make them more accessible and maintenance friendly. Furthermore, the Tejas Mark I is burdened with 300 kilos of ballast: dead weight inserted while designing the fighter to correct its centre of gravity. The ballast removed, and the Mark II could instead carry 300 more kilos of useful payload. Finally, the Tejas Mark II would feature upgraded avionics that are faster, lighter and smarter than the Mark I. This would improve combat performance and operational security. A key upgrade would involve fitting indigenous Airborne Electronically Scanned Array radar to replace the current ELTA EL/M-2032 multi-mode radar. Recent media reports suggest the defence ministry could bring in a foreign vendor - Airbus Defence and Saab have been mentioned - to develop and mass manufacture the Mark II.
Lol ballast added correct it's centre of gravity

What did get by this statement ?? Do you really grasp
Use of body material is not the only criteria which affects RCS. DSI reduces RCS. It is a well known fact. As far as your Tejas is concerned read below:

Dielectric composites are more transparent to radar, whereas electrically conductive materials such as metals and carbon fibers reflect electromagnetic energy incident on the material's surface. Composites may also contain ferrites to optimize the dielectric and magnetic properties of a material for its application.
Do F-22 have DSI

Lol you still not answered how DSI can correct JF-17 which made of steel and aluminum alloy body ??
Dear excited chimp calm down. Technical arguments? you don't know jack s**t about any technicalities. I don't either but neither do I claim that I do. Though unlike you I do know what it means.

"LOL 300 Kg dead Weight added To control Unstable delta Design Euro fighter And rafale use canards for this

Do you know cost f-16s and gripen ?? :lol::lol:" Yes you can also check it on the internet

Don't know what you are trying to say but do try to improve your English so you can communicate better. See below a piece from one of your propaganda outlets:

Foreign collaboration has already featured in the Tejas programme. US major Lockheed Martin and Dassault of France contributed to its initial design. European consortium EADS (Airbus Group now) has provided consultancy on flight-testing. And, as Business Standard reported in June 2014, the Defence R&D Organisation (DRDO), under which the Aeronautical Development Agency functions, had asked Swedish company Saab in 2013 to submit a proposal for partnering on designing the Mark II and establishing a manufacturing line for the fighter. Saab duly submitted a quote. But DRDO's leadership changed in June 2013, with Avinash Chander succeeding VK Saraswat. Chander stalled Saab's proposal, reluctant to award such a contract without competitive tendering. Senior Saab officials, bitten by this experience, say the company would now participate only with clear sovereign guarantees.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...he-tejas-get-foreign-help-115071401389_1.html

"LOL DSI Cannot convert your Aluminium Metal body to carbon fibre :omghaha::omghaha:

LOl you proved Your Limited Aerodynamics Knowledge here :lol:"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_technology

I think you don't know what aerodynamics means. Below see the definition of aerodynamics mr. technical mastermind:

Aerodynamics is the way air moves around things. The rules of aerodynamics explain how an airplane is able to fly. Anything that moves through air reacts to aerodynamics. A rocket blasting off the launch pad and a kite in the sky react to aerodynamics. Aerodynamics even acts on cars, since air flows around cars.

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-aerodynamics-k4.html

"LOL JF-17 block -2 Still not have HOBs CCMs And HMDs Which LCA has from day one :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Have heard About LCA MK1A ??"

You mean the plane which sits in the hanger and your air force is not ready to accept is better than JF-17 because it has HMD. Get help you are mentally ill like most Indiots and don't quote me again. I doubt you even know what theses terminologies mean
Again a loosing argument

Lol 5 LCA already in service with
Not numbers will be 11 by year end

Squadron no 45 flying daggers already operational with IAF

Back
Top Bottom