What's new

US to press India on F-16 and F-18 deal, to call for opening of its markets

Stop your diversion tactics Indian troll. No one claims Pakistan designed JF-17 by itself. Only delusional Indians like you claim that Tejunk was designed by your vedic superhuman scientists
haha why your bum on fire? Just go above and see what your biradar claimed that they are 15 years ahead in aircraft manufacturing. I simply gave a slap to him and you. So why don't you tell who designed Tejas?

haha why your bum on fire? Just go above and see what your biradar claimed that they are 15 years ahead in aircraft manufacturing. I simply gave a slap to him and you. So why don't you tell who designed Tejas?

Ah a typical Indian, can't stop themselves from farting out of their mouths. Stop wasting my time and learn to accept and live with facts irrespective of how bitter they are. Don't quote me gain

Foolish Indians will be getting 40 years old technology (which we used 36 years ago) at exorbitant price just to please Trump. By the time those f16s will arrive PAF will be getting 5th Gen Fighters. What a pity for IAF.
Those f-16 will be third in line in IAF's inventory but still more advanced then anything you've got and capable enough to destroy the whole PAF.

Ah a typical Indian, can't stop themselves from farting out of their mouths. Stop wasting my time and learn to accept and live with facts irrespective of how bitter they are. Don't quote me gain
If you had no answers, you should have stayed away from quoting my post like a useless troll here who has nothing to contribute.

US/Trump push means its (F-16) gonna be the reality now.

Half of Modians here are divided between yes and no on F-16 due to its 5 decade old airframe design beside other grievances. But mark my words, once the deal is done, they will all say "Oh what a master stroke by Modi'

Sheeple attitude.

Whatever be the outcome, its worth it to watch your rear end burn... jamati working overtime! Use some vasaline

Stop your diversion tactics Indian troll. No one claims Pakistan designed JF-17 by itself. Only delusional Indians like you claim that Tejunk was designed by your vedic superhuman scientists
It is designed by our scientists though not vedic superhumans. We don't believe in mard-e-mommin theory.
Stop wasting my time and learn to accept and live with facts irrespective of how bitter they are.
Its pretty clear who is having a tough time accepting hard realities here.

americans will never share sensitive technology.they can allow indians to make only few parts of f-16s.this fighter is a very old jet.why not asking for f-35?

Sour grapes indeed, Pakistan will get some discount on spare parts

Foolish Indians will be getting 40 years old technology (which we used 36 years ago) at exorbitant price just to please Trump. By the time those f16s will arrive PAF will be getting 5th Gen Fighters. What a pity for IAF.

Foolish Pakistanis flying the same block a/b versions... takes one to know one

lolz Its all about standards. While Tejas with HOBS and HMDS is meant to be out point defence/second line fighter, Jf-17s which are without HOBS and HMDS is your front line fighter. That tells alot... ain't it?
Your Tejas are in your dreams only. Our JF17s are there for last 10 years. And Block3 JF17s are coming with HOBS missiles and HMDs.

It is designed by our scientists though not vedic superhumans. We don't believe in mard-e-mommin theory.

Its pretty clear who is having a tough time accepting hard realities here.

No it was not designed by your scientists. It was initially designed by a French team in India. Later on more help was taken from other foreign experts. Even when it was spoon fed to your vedic scientists they failed. So accept this reality and live with it

whatever india buys be it f-16 or gripen, it would be better than our planes. a reality check of our failure.

whatever india buys be it f-16 or gripen, it would be better than our planes. a reality check of our failure.

Aah..a sane voice.

Its funny to see pakistani posters ridiculing an offer to manufacture the most advanced single engine fighter out there (apart from F35).

Back
Top Bottom