her. When she refused him he
pulled the knife and
threatened to rape her but she
was able to subdue him. Following the attack, which
occurred on January 19 of this
year, she left the bus and
reported it to her commander
at Port Khalid.

The driver, named as K S, from Pakistan, was arrested the next day at his home and the attending police officer saidthat he was intoxicated at thetime. The court ordered that the21 year-old be examined to establish his age after he didnot produce a birth certificate. He has been charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally. Having confessed to thealcohol charge, the driver claims to have been too drunk to remember what happened. Traces of the woman’s hair and blood were found on his bus. The case was adjourned to May 1.

US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist after putting him in strangehold with her thighs and then beating him into submission | Mail Online

So heroic of Mard e momin from land of pure.

The story seems very much suspicious...first point being that she was the lone passenger on a bus from Mall of Emirates? The second biggest mall in UAE?

SEcondly these RTA buses are tracked by a central control room, and they never go off route, this people don't even wait a second over the stipulated time. This whole thing looks like a 1 hour affair, a bus not reported for one hour???

This whole story seems fishy...

Isn't KS a Indian member here!

:rofl: u n @PWFI have burst the bubble of this Great Indian Warrior:lol:

The story seems very much suspicious...first point being that she was the lone passenger on a bus from Mall of Emirates? The second biggest mall in UAE?

SEcondly these RTA buses are tracked by a central control room, and they never go off route, this people don't even wait a second over the stipulated time. This whole thing looks like a 1 hour affair, a bus not reported for one hour???

This whole story seems fishy...
So what r u waiting for?
Close this thread its a false case.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: u n @PWFI have burst the bubble of this Great Indian Warrior:lol:

So what r u waiting for?
Close this thread its a false case.

Nah not yet, this was just a suspicion...the source is legit so thread remains open for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
US Marines- the preffered policing choice of the UAE!
Call now 1-800-MARINE to receive your free offer.
Democracy is charged optionally!

/sarcasm

From the article.

“For fear of him cutting me I did what he asked, but when he attempted to fondle my breasts again, I saw my chance. I knocked the knife from his hand, and had him in a stranglehold between my thighs,” the sailor told the court.
The US sailor said she left the bus and declined the driver’s invitation to drive her back to the port. She immediately reported the incident to her superior.

I m not going to say that he is Pakistani so have mercy. Crime is a crime.

But is it flawed reporting or something going amiss here? How can the driver after attempting to rape her be kind enough to offer her to drive her back and she declining the offer?

Don't even send him back, death penalty please!!

Of all the charges, DUI isn't one of them? What on earth is consuming aclohol illegally? There is legal and illegal way to drink aclohol?

Back
Top Bottom