What's new

US military might have brought coronavirus to Wuhan China

They are useful, to keep your hands clean. Otherwise how could they have high-tech stuff.
ah come on, that does not mean they'll be allowed to invest in an entire infrastructure of viral warfare creation tech.
alQuada and ISIS like to "work" with bombs and knives, not virusses.

ah come on, that does not mean they'll be allowed to invest in an entire infrastructure of viral warfare creation tech.
alQuada and ISIS like to "work" with bombs and knives, not virusses.
What I meant is al-Queda and ISIS could be provided with virusses.

What I meant is al-Queda and ISIS could be provided with virusses.
theoretically that is possible, but it is *not* possible in the real world, i think.
this is due to the relatively high level of cooperation between the major intel agencies of say the US, Russia and China.

In all this saga, i now understand why countries would use secrecy and not report everything. this is because ppl mostly are stupid and panic easily. Look how ppl in US are buying toilet papers, as if that helps lolz. So in such scenarios, i completely understand why govts would prefer to keep silent and not let the public know.

In all this saga, i now understand why countries would use secrecy and not report everything. this is because ppl mostly are stupid and panic easily. Look how ppl in US are buying toilet papers, as if that helps lolz. So in such scenarios, i completely understand why govts would prefer to keep silent and not let the public know.
What a great excuse u can think of... How does it helps when panic is already there.

What a great excuse u can think of... How does it helps when panic is already there.

So ud be open about everything and increase that panic?
Weird coming from a chinese whose govt is never ever open about anything.

So ud be open about everything and increase that panic?
Weird coming from a chinese whose govt is never ever open about anything.
Chinese are more open about coronavirus than American. Fancy you trusting media who also speaks about Saddam Hussein weapon of mass destruction. They also claim Pakistan is working with Osama bin laden in terrorising the world. So u must have just have trust their words, right?

Chinese are more open about coronavirus than American. Fancy you trusting media who also speaks about Saddam Hussein weapon of mass destruction.

Lolz being a Pakistani, i know well western propaganda as well as chinese. Chinese govt is the most closed one in the world. U ppl are told nothing. Which i actually support, ppl are too stupid to know everything.

Lolz being a Pakistani, i know well western propaganda as well as chinese. Chinese govt is the most closed one in the world. U ppl are told nothing. Which i actually support, ppl are too stupid to know everything.
U are not a very smart one.

If you believe the Chinese government doesn't tell people anything, you are totally wrong, we are as well learned about what's going on in China and the world as you are if not more.

World as a whole is still busy fighting Wuhan Corona Virus. No one has started blaming the origin state yet. And was likely to stay the same. China however by unleashing this PR game, might be forcing countries to look in that direction.

IMG_20200313_170747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom