What's new

US Major General Killed by an Afghan soldier.

good riddance

u should'nt expect much of a red carpet when u occupy another country

Many threads on this already. Perhaps a search would help?

Damn this is at the end of the mission as well. What a terrible "parting gift" .

RIP, such a high ranking officer.

A, US Major General has been shot dead in Afghanistan in a green on blue attack.

An ANA trooper opened up on a party of senior military leaders walking in a compound with an M-16 rifle.

Some Afghan, German and high ranking officials from other nations are among the dozen or so who were injured.

This is the most high ranking killing of an officer after the US lead invasion of Afghanistan.
This will be a real shocker for USA

@Menace2Society

good thing u removed ur prev. post , it reeked racism

You weren't saying that when the Soviets came to Afghanistan you hypocritical piece of shit.
i wasnt a member then , and watch ur mouth u idiot

The Shia groups of the Tehran Eight alliance received support from the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iran directly helped afghans against soviets

ANA can't be trusted
why ? cause they busted ur tushy ?

Last edited:
@Menace2Society

good thing u removed ur prev. post , it reeked racism

i wasnt a member then , and watch ur mouth u idiot

The Shia groups of the Tehran Eight alliance received support from the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iran directly helped afghans against soviets

Go kill yourself now , tard

why ? cause they busted ur tushy ?

I didn't look at your username before I posted and realised you are a good man so I removed asap! My comment was generally speaking, nothing personal.

No, its because they love playing refugee/suicide bomber/TTP/angry internet Afghan pashtun then kill a general whos army will be leaving them billions worth of military kit.

They are spirally towards civil war, I just hope Pak has mined the border before the shit hits the fan. I wish it was otherwise but signs are not good.

I didn't look at your username before I posted and realised you are a good man so I removed asap!
no biggie .

the issue is that i believe US has an imperialistic approach to everything in ME . they think they own the world and as a result our ppl .

no one gave US the right to invade afghanistan and iraq . u should'nt expect their ppl (and most importantly their soldiers - due to patriotism) to get along with being occupied .

imagine it was pakistan we were talking abt (God forbid) , i'm sure u would be more than happy now .

they totally deserve this and they ask for it

RIP to the fallen of this cowardly act.

good riddance

u should'nt expect much of a red carpet when u occupy another country

Iran worked with the US on ousting the taliban,what a shameless hypocrite you are.All is dictated by propaganda for you.

Iran worked with the US on ousting the taliban
exactly , but we didnt occupy any part of afghanistan . we came in , we got out

we didnt kill any civilians too , the Special forces were sent to harat to eliminate taliban terrorists who attacked our borders before .
peace

what a shameless hypocrite you are
ok

All is dictated by propaganda for you.

cut on the weed u smoke pal

RIP to the fallen of this cowardly act.

Iran worked with the US on ousting the taliban,what a shameless hypocrite you are.All is dictated by propaganda for you.
Yes cowardly attack off USA I mean attacking Afghanistan they should not have done it in first placeq

USA thinks there objectives are achieved in Afghanistan but the fact is now they know why Russia had to fall back and its now USA turn to run back to there home land. Its never too late.

Back
Top Bottom