What's new

US links airport attack to nuke safety!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
Thursday, June 12, 2014 - IT is rather intriguing that while the State Department’s spokesperson condemned terrorist attacks at Karachi airport but in the same breath he also gave a twist to the episode to link it unnecessarily with the nuclear assets of Pakistan. He showed ‘magnanimity’ by declaring that at this point of time he doesn’t see any threat to the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear assets from the terrorists.

It is quite understandable that the objective is to keep Pakistan under constant pressure on the nuclear issue and also to keep the issue of safety of Pakistan’s nuclear assets alive despite repeated statements and practical steps by the country that its command and control system was as robust as any of the nuclear powers on the globe. On several occasions, US leaders and their spokespersons have acknowledged publicly that even they don’t have the knowledge about location of Pakistan’s nuclear assets; the question arises if the US, with its latest surveillance gadgets, is unable to locate these assets, then how on earth the terrorists can find them and pounce upon them. This is, in fact, indicative of the phobia about Pakistan’s nuclear programme and the ultimate objective of depriving the country of its nuclear status. Stories about so-called threat to the safety of Pakistani nukes are the brain child of the United States and some other Western countries just to keep memories afresh about the imaginary dangers that these nukes could pose to the safety of the world. We believe that it is the sole reason behind continued violence and unrest in Pakistan so as to deprive it of the stability. The statement of the US spokesperson should be an eye opener for our strategist and policy-makers. They must understand that our nuclear assets are in danger not from domestic terrorists but foreign terrorists and direct their policies to foil their designs.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - IT is rather intriguing that while the State Department’s spokesperson condemned terrorist attacks at Karachi airport but in the same breath he also gave a twist to the episode to link it unnecessarily with the nuclear assets of Pakistan. He showed ‘magnanimity’ by declaring that at this point of time he doesn’t see any threat to the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear assets from the terrorists.

It is quite understandable that the objective is to keep Pakistan under constant pressure on the nuclear issue and also to keep the issue of safety of Pakistan’s nuclear assets alive despite repeated statements and practical steps by the country that its command and control system was as robust as any of the nuclear powers on the globe. On several occasions, US leaders and their spokespersons have acknowledged publicly that even they don’t have the knowledge about location of Pakistan’s nuclear assets; the question arises if the US, with its latest surveillance gadgets, is unable to locate these assets, then how on earth the terrorists can find them and pounce upon them. This is, in fact, indicative of the phobia about Pakistan’s nuclear programme and the ultimate objective of depriving the country of its nuclear status. Stories about so-called threat to the safety of Pakistani nukes are the brain child of the United States and some other Western countries just to keep memories afresh about the imaginary dangers that these nukes could pose to the safety of the world. We believe that it is the sole reason behind continued violence and unrest in Pakistan so as to deprive it of the stability. The statement of the US spokesperson should be an eye opener for our strategist and policy-makers. They must understand that our nuclear assets are in danger not from domestic terrorists but foreign terrorists and direct their policies to foil their designs.

******* reporter ... even US don't know where are Pakistani nukes...

The Americans keep repeating this crap which they've done a gazillion times like a broken record so that they have a ready-made reason to take out Pakistan's nukes at the appropriate time.

All they can really do is to try and take over the nuclear reactors since they don't have a clue where Pakistan's warheads are stashed which are in multiple locations. And that is easier said than done considering that the nuke installations would most likely be heavily guarded.

Iam seriously worried about pakistan nukes , the way these terrorists are roaming and bombing safest places. Your nukes arent safe either.

and how can you be soo sure that US really know that ?

Did i say that???? I never said that....Infact I have no clue on their knowledge on the location of Pak's Nukes... You seems to be convinced that they do not know, so i wanted to update myself with your reply.... Instead you questioned me back.....

and how can you be soo sure that US really know that ?

They are infamous for their armtwisting.
On topic.US is always keen to interfere in other sensitive matters.Idiots

******* reporter ... even US don't know where are Pakistani nukes...

They are simply desperate to start a new war. I think some of their defence majors would have developed new weapons platforms. So they'd suggest that the government find a 'testing' ground.

A security threat is there,but I am sure Pak Forces are capable of safeguarding them.

Pakistan's nukes are disassembled and no we don't keep them in civilian airport 'hangers'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom