What's new

US lawmakers call Pakistan 'terrorist state', 'schizophrenic ally'

I guess U are expecting a favor from the DEVIL/SATAN . U can't get it my friend.......:smokin:
I really feel sad for the loss of your life in your country, I feel anger even.
they can go around the world killing people and no one can do anything.
One day, they will feel what it is like.

Oh really?

Pakistan is going through what Jordan went during the late 1960's and 1970. When every militart/revolutionary/terrorist group set up camp in Jordan.

When these guys started hijacking planes and conducting terrorist attacks from Jordanian soil. King Hussein had enough guts to wipe these guys out in Black September.

Unfortunately, no such competent leader exists in Pakistan to take such forceful action against these terrorists who have infested Pakistan.

If Jordan didn't take action in 1970, it would resemble Pakistan today.

Thank you very much. I agree with u 100%.
What I meant is that USA is the one who instigated terrorism in Pakistan, by mass killing civilians, extreme human rights violations as well as humiliating acts such as burning Afghan most sacred book which is Quoran and urinating on dead Afghan bodies. What do you expect Afghan response would be? a large kiss with a strong hug to US troops? Just look at Iraq, they missed it up with their lack of intelligence. Do you think, air raids would decrease Qauda threat in Pakistan? absolutely no, with every killed member, other 10 will come out to take revenge. With such reprehensible acts, they just put Pakistan gov in an awkward position, and widen the gap of mistrust and animosity between tribal groups and the army who is the only reason that Pakistan still standing today.

Thank you very much. I agree with u 100%.
What I meant is that USA is the one who instigated terrorism in Pakistan, by mass killing civilians, extreme human rights violations as well as humiliating acts such as burning Afghan most sacred book which is Quoran and urinating on dead Afghan bodies. What do you expect Afghan response would be? a large kiss with a strong hug to US troops? Just look at Iraq, they missed it up with their lack of intelligence. Do you think, air raids would decrease Qauda threat in Pakistan? absolutely no, with every killed member, other 10 will come out to take revenge. With such reprehensible acts, they just put Pakistan gov in an awkward position, and widining the gap of mistrust and animosity between tribal groups and the army who is the only reason that Pakistan still standing today.

thats what USA really do..first instigate,then attack.taliban's predecessor was formed and funded by USA.but its them who are fighting with USA now.and thats why USA is in AF..soon,Pakistan will be declared another country of "Evil" and another WOT will be happened.What Pakistan is doing is digging its own grave by funding terrorist groups and creating and protecting "frankenstein".

thats what USA really do..first instigate,then attack.taliban's predecessor was formed and funded by USA.but its them who are fighting with USA now.and thats why USA is in AF..soon,Pakistan will be declared another country of "Evil" and another WOT will be happened.What Pakistan is doing is digging its own grave by funding terrorist groups and creating and protecting "frankenstein".

The same old Indian rhetoric that every discussion eventually boils down to, so I will stick to my rhetoric.........proof please?

The same old Indian rhetoric that every discussion eventually boils down to, so I will stick to my rhetoric.........proof please?

should i provide you the link of google and the keyword "Pakistan funding terrorism"????or i just have to post some other links..maybe a wiki link???

" In July 2009, current President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari admitted that the Pakistani government had "created and nurtured" terrorist groups to achieve its short-term foreign policy goals."

State-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or maybe thats better..i'm posting the link of the results of the google page.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Google

now,don't ask video clips of string operations and bank accounts of them(terrorists)..i don't have any..

Decision has been taken ..if it solves pakistans problem then well and good ..
Plz anyone explain me what will pakistan get out of this episode ?
I can point out many negatives
* a person who helped to kill a world no 1 terrorist has been sentenced officially ..only sends the negative signal to the whole world that pakistani establishment has soft corner for these terrorists
*pakistan has been trying for a decade to come out of this war and safeguard its international image ..and this episode has discredited its efforts
*it sends a wrong signal to ordinary pakistani citizen..and strengthens extremist ideology inside the country
what pakistan gained out of this ? Nothing.. Thats the point

should i provide you the link of google and the keyword "Pakistan funding terrorism"????or i just have to post some other links..maybe a wiki link???

or maybe thats better..i'm posting the link of the results of the google page.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Google

now,don't ask video clips of string operations and bank accounts of them(terrorists)..i don't have any..

Pakistan has been accused by India, Afghanistan, the United States,[16][17] the United Kingdom,[18] of involvement in terrorism in Kashmir and Afghanistan.[19] Poland has also alleged that terrorists have "friends in Pakistani government structures".

If a wiki and google search is all you have to prove your argument, I can only wonder how easily your perception can be shaped.
Here are the search results for Aliens on Earth:

Aliens - Google Search

If this is all that takes to influence your perception, you will probably start building a bunker before the following full stop.

Google

To simply google to prove a point is the sure sound of a noob.

Pleanty like you, who post links to crazy bloggers and wiki while you try to prove a point.

" In July 2009, current President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari admitted that the Pakistani government had "created and nurtured" terrorist groups to achieve its short-term foreign policy goals."

Google

even france and germany also accused pakistan of promoting terrorism...

wait a sec..here comes the legendary part...even china's provincial government has said the same....

If anyone needs source or link I can feed you...thanks

Yes, in the 90s, when we were supporting the Taliban insurgency. However, at the same time, India was actively supporting their ideological nemesis, the Northern Alliance. Would that count as "Nurturing" terrorist groups?

even france and germany also accused pakistan of promoting terrorism...

wait a sec..here comes the legendary part...even china's provincial government has said the same....

If anyone needs source or link I can feed you...thanks

"The Xinjiang attacker may have trained with Uzbek militants in Waziristan"-Provincial Govt Spokesman

There is a huge difference in the said statement and how you paint it.

@janigibaz and Icarus..i've modified my post witha quote from your president..why don't you read that before making comments..its from the wiki..and here is its real link..

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

now don't want to be too brave when your country's president is admitting the truth.. :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, in the 90s, when we were supporting the Taliban insurgency. However, at the same time, India was actively supporting their ideological nemesis, the Northern Alliance. Would that count as "Nurturing" terrorist groups?

"The Xinjiang attacker may have trained with Uzbek militants in Waziristan"-Provincial Govt Spokesman

There is a huge difference in the said statement and how you paint it.

i posted a google link...please click there and you'll get as much link you want..just click and read and then we'll talk..and India still supports Northern Alliance..they fought against Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom