What's new

US bombs continue to kill in Laos 50 years after Vietnam War

You yankees can only bully and bomb small countries and never win a single war where Russia or China was involved !
Your China was involved in the Vietnam War and all China did was provide secondary support. Who was the real chickenshit then? :lol:

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'acknowledge'? From your comment -- not.

I said I know why. That is NOT 'have no answer'. That 'acknowledge' trick may work on others, but not on me.

Again...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos? Simple enough, no? Or is that too difficult for you? :lol:
When you answered by question only then I will educate you..but for that you need to answer my question.

When you answered by question only then I will educate you..but for that you need to answer my question.
You are in no position to 'educate' me about the Vietnam War. I will remind you that I am a Vietnamese-American who fled communism in 1975. I bet you were not even borne in 1975.

Again...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos?

You are in no position to 'educate' me about the Vietnam War. I will remind you that I am a Vietnamese-American who fled communism in 1975. I bet you were not even borne in 1975.

Again...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos?
Don't waste my time... go get some education ...why did USA bomb innocent people of Laos?

Don't waste my time... go get some education ...why did USA bomb innocent people of Laos?
No, it is YOU who are wasting time and bandwidth with your cowardice at avoiding your own ignorance in this discussion.

I am merely toying with you and observers can see it.

No, it is YOU who are wasting time and bandwidth with your cowardice at avoiding your own ignorance in this discussion.

I am merely toying with you and observers can see it.
reported and moving on

reported and moving on
Reported? For what? For exposing your ignorance of the subject?

Clue for you, kid, I have posted on why the US dropped bombs on Laos during the Vietnam War MANY MANY times on this forum. You just ain't smart enough to use the forum's search feature. So now facing your ignorance, you whine to the admin staff? :lol:

Reported? For what? For exposing your ignorance of the subject?

Clue for you, kid, I have posted on why the US dropped bombs on Laos during the Vietnam War MANY MANY times on this forum. You just ain't smart enough to use the forum's search feature. So now facing your ignorance, you whine to the admin staff? :lol:
:blah::argh::blah::argh::blah:

I will give you a clue as to why the US was justified in bombing Laos -- The Geneva Convention.

But I doubt you and others in this discussion are smart enough to find out why.

I will give you a clue as to why the US was justified in bombing Laos -- The Geneva Convention.

But I doubt you and others in this discussion are smart enough to find out why.

IDKW1ez.png

Freedom and democracy have many forms, in Laos they take the form of bombs, in vietnam they take the form of agent orange.

Back
Top Bottom