What's new

US bombs continue to kill in Laos 50 years after Vietnam War

:(:o::blink:
Now who is the real terrorist in this world?
80 million unexploded bombs for a population of 6.9 million i.e 12 bombs / mines per capita.
If the NVA/VC left Laos and Cambodia alone during the war, then the US would not have dropped those bombs.

Thats why CN still dare not take back TW cos PLA is just a stupid duck toward US army.
If the NVA/VC left Laos and Cambodia alone during the war, then the US would not have dropped those bombs.
BTW what USA was doing there more than 10,000 km away from its shores? Did Cambodians send a written invitation?

BTW what USA was doing there more than 10,000 km away from its shores? Did Cambodians send a written invitation?
What the US was doing in SE Asia is for another discussion.

Since the subject is US unexploded bombs in Laos, has anyone bothered to ask WHY were those bombs dropped in Laos? Of course not that no one asked. None of you are that smart to ask. :lol:

What the US was doing in SE Asia is for another discussion.

Since the subject is US unexploded bombs in Laos, has anyone bothered to ask WHY were those bombs dropped in Laos? Of course not that no one asked. None of you are that smart to ask. :lol:
I think I'm smarter to ask even a more important question what USA was doing there?

I think I'm smarter to ask even a more important question why fcuk USA was doing there?
No, you are not that smart.

Q: During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos?

See if you are smart enough to search for that. :lol:

You're funny...who thinks very highly of himself :lol::lol:
What I think of myself -- I keep to myself.

Now...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos?

It is a fair question considering US bombs were dropped.

What I think of myself -- I keep to myself.

Now...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos?

It is a fair question considering US bombs were dropped.
Whoever it was ..why did USA bomb it?

Whoever it was ..why did USA bomb it?
This is why I said you are NOT that smart. You might think you are, but in my opinion, you are not.

You are using arguably one of man's greatest invention -- the Internet -- and yet you cannot find out whose side was Laos during the Vietnam War.

I know why the US dropped bombs on Laos and once the reason why is posted, even someone as obtuse as you will acknowledged that the US cannot be blamed. You will not publicly acknowledged so, but even in your small and petty mind, you know it is the truth.

But for now, see if you can find out whose side was Laos during the Vietnam War. :lol:

This is why I said you are NOT that smart. You might think you are, but in my opinion, you are not.

You are using arguably one of man's greatest invention -- the Internet -- and yet you cannot find out whose side was Laos during the Vietnam War.

I know why the US dropped bombs on Laos and once the reason why is posted, even someone as obtuse as you will acknowledged that the US cannot be blamed. You will not publicly acknowledged so, but even in your small and petty mind, you know it is the truth.

But for now, see if you can find out whose side was Laos during the Vietnam War. :lol:
So you're acknowledging you have no answer and simply arguing and wasting my time.

So you're acknowledging you have no answer and simply arguing and wasting my time.
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'acknowledge'? From your comment -- not.

I said I know why. That is NOT 'have no answer'. That 'acknowledge' trick may work on others, but not on me.

Again...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos? Simple enough, no? Or is that too difficult for you? :lol:

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'acknowledge'? From your comment -- not.

I said I know why. That is NOT 'have no answer'. That 'acknowledge' trick may work on others, but not on me.

Again...During the Vietnam War, whose side was Laos? Simple enough, no? Or is that too difficult for you? :lol:
Well US did not accept that. :buba_phone:

Back
Top Bottom