What's new

US Arms Sales are propping up Pakistan as a Regional Challenger

My dear, using leverage and crying are two opposite ends.
Pakistan indeed uses it's leverage on the IOC, but as you put it, India resorts to to crying and tantrums, well any one will tell you that doesn't go too well with image when you dream of becoming a regional power.:disagree:

Well how you define crying is subjective, for you it might be crying for us it might be something else. I also said even if we are crying and getting something out of it, its worth it. About regional power, US is superpower but still tries to contain Iran right?

the biggest question,do pakistan really thinks they r equlaizing regional balance on the basis of 18 f-16's and some drones:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

the biggest question,do pakistan really thinks they r equlaizing regional balance on the basis of 18 f-16's and some drones:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Genius question :yahoo:, especially when Pakistan has never admitted it will balance the regional power balance especially in the military terms and from day one its generals and other people have been saying that we can't equal the military balance.

We have equalized the regional balance on account of 80-100 nuclear weapons that can be delivered via ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, aircraft and sea-based assets.

Well how you define crying is subjective, for you it might be crying for us it might be something else. I also said even if we are crying and getting something out of it, its worth it. About regional power, US is superpower but still tries to contain Iran right?

Since we all dwell in a global village, the propaganda ingenuity is seldom a one way ticket and peek a boo has become a game of two halves.
One example of that is if in today's world if crying, throwing tantrums or any such dramas were effective, Pakistan may have long been declared a terrorist state, in fact it was the Pakistan leverage which fended off all the hallow rams. And US also tried to contain Pakistan, North Korea and whatever else but it ended up swallowing the bitter pill, in any case US, Israel and Iran is a different ball game compared to India, Pakistan.

still the journlist dont have a valid answer
other than indian cough and weapons::

The thread is based on some pis.sed off opinion of an Indian writer so you better ask him why despite being one of biggest arms buyer Bharat is coughing over small purchases by Pakistan.

BTW welcome again you guys keep getting banned and come again for trolling :partay:

Since we all dwell in a global village, the propaganda ingenuity is seldom a one way ticket and peek a boo has become a game of two halves.
One example of that is if in today's world if crying, throwing tantrums or any such dramas were effective, Pakistan may have long been declared a terrorist state, in fact it was the Pakistan leverage which fended off all the hallow rams. And US also tried to contain Pakistan, North Korea and whatever else but it ended up swallowing the bitter pill, in any case US, Israel and Iran is a different ball game compared to India, Pakistan.

Its not as black and white as you think, it maybe true that Pakistan did not got labeled a terrorist state, but at the same time it is true world impression about Pakistan being terrorist nation was created and it impacts you in lot of places, accept it or not. Some member here blamed India for some part of KL bill.

Instead of going in circles I would say, we will do what we feel good, you do what you like to do.

Just stated some facts. Good to see you all are content with Aid.

I do not care too much about Aid or something else, what matters is they are getting it. Also these Aids are related to work they get done from Pakistan, so it is not exactly free but cannot really calculate in economic terms.

There are no free lunches in this world. If they give Aid they use Pakistan a lot and I guess both sides agree with this dealing so why complain.

Its not as black and white as you think, it maybe true that Pakistan did not got labeled a terrorist state, but at the same time it is true world impression about Pakistan being terrorist nation was created and it impacts you in lot of places, accept it or not. Some member here blamed India for some part of KL bill.

Instead of going in circles I would say, we will do what we feel good, you do what you like to do.

Indi, being advertised as such and being labelled is two different things.
For the same argument, most if not all 9/11 hijackers were Saudi National, why the generosity is paramount. Anyways, whatever floats the boat.

Back
Top Bottom