What's new

Unrest spreads in China's Tibetan areas

支持你!
哪个国家的武装力量会站在那里挨打?你们印度人会么?估计不会。
还有你们印度真的需要发展,我想在这个论坛里我用的汉字估计你们没几个懂,可是你们写下的英语我能看的懂,还有不要告诉我英语是国际语言所以我就会,有本事了你们发愤图强,把精力放在发展上,好好学习,天天向上!(这是我们的老毛同志说的)
有本事学好了汉语,来到中国网站上发表你们的言论才叫厉害,别光在你们自己的窝里叫唤了。
再有,送你们一个单词,是四个字母组成的,第一个字母是F,自己猜,我相信你们印度人也是比较聪明的。

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Now some of the chinese members will call hyporitically about kashmir and talk about human rights...
Hope the issue in tibet is not such bad....
。
大哥,请你把单词拼对好不好?连你天天说的话都拼不对你还好意思发表言论

支持你!
还有你们印度真的需要发展,我想在这个论坛里我用的汉字估计你们没几个懂,可是你们写下的英语我能看的懂,还有不要告诉我英语是国际语言所以我就会,有本事了你们发愤图强,把精力放在发展上,好好学习,天天向上!(这是我们的老毛同志说的)
:lol:

Support you!
Which country's armed forces will be standing there beating? You Indians will it? Not expected.
You really need to develop India as well, I think in this forum I guess you did not use a few characters know, but you write in English I can read to understand, and do not tell me English is the international language so I will, the ability of you who had become, to focus on development, study hard, every day! (This is our comrades said mao)
Have the ability to learn the Chinese language, you come to China remarks published on the website called powerful, do not light your own call out of the nest.
Again, to send you a word is four letters, first letter is F, to guess, I think you Indians are also more intelligent.

Big Brother, would you please spell the word for good? Even if you have to fight every day that you have the nerve not to post comments

Response:

Who said il have to learn Chinese. :D Spot On!:lol:
谁说我要学习中文:D。现货在!:lol:

LTTE are terrorists while Naxalites are warriors fighting against corruption and for their right of survival.
Not at all. They are terrorists/ extremist org.

The word Naxal, Naxalite or Naksalvadi is a generic term used to refer to various militant Communist groups operating in different parts of India under different organizational envelopes. In the eastern states of the mainland India (Jharkhand, West Bengal and Orissa), they are usually known as, or refer to themselves as Maoists while in southern states like Andhra Pradesh they are known under other titles. They have been declared as a terrorist organization under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act of India (1967).[1][2][3]

Naxalite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides if they want to fight corruption joi the satyagraha and strikes not show off with guns and grenades.

Something tells me a PLAAF airstrike on Dharmsala would reduce these "incidents" very significantly.

支持你!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

。

Neither u will have the guts to post comments when u understand it...

如果我说“free Sikkim”你会怎么想?老子英语不好,你们就将就着看吧。
What will you think, If I say"free Sikkim" I'm not good at English,try to understand what I said.

你和三哥认真就输了,胡搅漫缠他们拿手,俺一般藐视之,极少同他们辩。

Back
Top Bottom