What's new

Ukrainian Women Boycott Sex to Russian Men over Crimea

lol....
now thats one of the best way to protest.......:D:D
if alive gandhiji...would have seriously appreciated the non-violence resistance of Ukrainian woman.....:P

Yup, daily suicide bombings in muslim countries is living with dignity.

You treat your women like slaves. They can't even show their hair.

They have their entire body covered up where you can't even see their eyes.

I have many muslim friends, but muslims laughing about the treatment of women in other countries is the joke of century.
well i feel offended by your silly argument cos u dont have any sort of real knowledge about muslims.u better shut ur stinky mouth.covering the face is a tradition too in muslims not just a religious act. well what will u say about the the girls in church wearing scarfs.are they slaves too????

I have many muslim friends, but muslims laughing about the treatment of women in other countries is the joke of century.

:coffee:Islam is a conversionary faith and conversion to islam is lop sided with many more women converts then men, that tells you everything you need to know

The Niqab (where women have everything but their eyes covered up) is practiced by a tiny percentage of muslim women, its like me saying chinese are dog eaters when only a small percentage of you eat dogs (actually i am not sure on that one, do you all eat dogs or only some of you)

The vast majority of muslim women have honour, morals and decency this is why your confused its because your used to women being whores and any thing that goes against that is weird to you

:coffee:Islam is a conversionary faith and conversion to islam is lop sided with many more women converts then men, that tells you everything you need to know

The Niqab (where women have everything but their eyes covered up) is practiced by a tiny percentage of muslim women, its like me saying chinese are dog eaters when only a small percentage of you eat dogs (actually i am not sure on that one, do you all eat dogs or only some of you)

The vast majority of muslim women have honour, morals and decency this is why your confused its because your used to women being whores and any thing that goes against that is weird to you

So, all non muslim women are whores?

Make war, not love.
.........ummm ok, THAT IS AWESOME, WE SHOULD KILL, WE ARE BORN TO KILL

dude, you are Chinese, so i will not argue with you, i have deep respect for Chinese, so please dont label us Muslims

So Muslim Women Should Begin To Whore Themselves Just To Gain YOUR Respect?

actually during the 10th century islamic civilization was the best in the world. SO tell me what is wrong with the tenth century? Also can you do me a favour and post a picture of your mom or sister so we can look. After all this is the 21st century.
tell him to tag me in the pic too

Guys don't involve anyones mother in any matter in a bad way. İt's not a character of us to go that low

Guys don't involve anyones mother in any matter in a bad way. İt's not a character of us to go that low
ah yes, but its also not nice for someone to talk shit about women of the others community, becuase they too are mother, daughters and sisters

Why is this thread still without pictures? :disagree:

In any case....

f705b7df-4359-446e-bb93-6d7647f238f0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom