What's new

UAE vs PAK: Cricket World Cup 2015 - 4th March: Match 25

Bit excitement now lol

I was thinking its pakistan habit to make every match thrilling

Shahzad gone for 93. To be honest he did not deserve the century, he batted very poorly and was dropped twice. Lets see him play against SA. Dekhe to sahi kitna dum hai launde me.

Like India. Win vs Pak, however slight, boosted their form. They lost to England and Australia many times, but then went on to beat RSA one sidely .
True. Though there were more reasons for India's bad performance against England and Australia as Dhoni stated in press conference few days back after someone asked him why his team wasn't winning before WC and suddenly started winning after. He said, I took tri series as an opportunity to experiment with our new bowlers and batsmen before World cup like giving chances to Axar Patel, Amabati rayadu and Struat binny and changing some orders like Rahane did open in few matches etc etc.

Like India. Win vs Pak, however slight, boosted their form. They lost to England and Australia many times, but then went on to beat RSA one sidely .
True. Though there were more reasons for India's bad performance against England and Australia as Dhoni stated in press conference few days back after someone asked him why his team wasn't winning before WC and suddenly started winning after. He said, I took tri series as an opportunity to experiment with our new bowlers and batsmen before World cup like giving chances to Axar Patel, Amabati rayadu and Struat binny and changing some orders like Rahane did open in few matches etc etc. But guess what, Pakistani team started doing experiments in big matches like that with India, they should rather have done it in exercise matches.

What Pakistan needs in Run rates:

40+ run win against UAE to surpass Ireland's net run rate for now. Though Pak's match against RSA and Ireland will be important too same way Ireland's match against Zimbabwe and Pakistan will finally decide the things.

I will calculate exact runs to surpass Ireland once they finish innings.....

I think Afdidi should had came up instead of Misbah coz only 10 overs were left almost

40+ run win against UAE to surpass Ireland's net run rate for now. Though Pak's match against RSA and Ireland will be important too same way Ireland's match against Zimbabwe and Pakistan will finally decide the things.
Dont forget every plan will hit a wall for pakistan if India loses to ireland ..

Pakistan well placed to score excess of 320 and expected to win with over 100 runs ..Now they just need India to beat ireland to get a ticket for knock out stage

Back
Top Bottom