What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to death over rape

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
A 57-year-old man was convicted of raping seven-year-old girl at an Abu Dhabi school, victim's family lawyer told AFP.

201361915543435734_20.jpg

A court in the United Arab Emirates has sentenced to death a 57-year-old Indian man convicted of raping a seven-year-old girl at an Abu Dhabi school, the victim's family lawyer told AFP.

A lower court in Abu Dhabi found the Indian man guilty of raping the girl at a school cafeteria where he was employed and of "threatening to kill" her if she reported the attack, lawyer Hussein al-Jaziri said on Monday.

The ruling, which must still be confirmed by the courts of appeals and cassation, will "give hope to the victim and her family that justice has been achieved," said the lawyer.

He urged parents of children who are victims of rape, a taboo among conservative Emirati families, to report such crimes.

UAE sentences Indian man to death over rape - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

IF the guy really did the despicable act he deserves it and Kudos to UAE for providing such harsh punishment.

And Idiots who are taking potshots against Indians using this article are the lowest of the scum on earth.

Omg! Shes only seven years old! TT_TT

Men are crazy! When i left home 5 years ago i realized that having a mahram wherever you go isnt really a bad idea. You feel safe with your father or brother. Some men are really annoying. They need to be re educated or castrated -_-

And girls need to learn how to fight!

Now let's not get to conclusions.

UAE hasn't really been very good at deciding what to do in case of a rape or a false accusation.

The Norway woman's case was really a hard evidence.

There should be some investigation done.

But if the man has committed this crime, then he deserves it.

Unlucky not to be in his motherland. At lest the victims will get due justice.

Ya Due justice I think.
Hope the Indian pays blood money and "due" justice would be done. Guess you followed the news what happened to European women who complained of rape in UAE.

I suppose the girl managed to get the mandatory 4 witnesses who observed the rape through its process.

This is the most ******8 rule. One guy said, 4 persons are needed to prove Adultery, and one witnesses for rape. Which one is true. ??
Govt can conduct medical test and prove it, instead of witnesses. If he is guilty kill him.

Omg! Shes only seven years old! TT_TT

Men are crazy! When i left home 5 years ago i realized that having a mahram wherever you go isnt really a bad idea. You feel safe with your father or brother. Some men are really annoying. They need to be re educated or castrated -_-

And girls need to learn how to fight!

Wrong mentaliy, here in Dubai I've seen half naked girls walk alone in dark streets and no one even looks at them

Now let's not get to conclusions.

UAE hasn't really been very good at deciding what to do in case of a rape or a false accusation.

The Norway woman's case was really a hard evidence.

There should be some investigation done.

But if the man has committed this crime, then he deserves it.

Most Norwegians are known prostitutes, but this was an innocent child.

Wrong mentaliy, here in Dubai I've seen half naked girls walk alone in dark streets and no one even looks at them

come on dude wtf is wrong with u pakistanis calling a people from a region as prostitutes is bad,,its like calling peoplle from pakistan as terrorists...

Because of strict laws, something that is not there in India.

That's ridiculous. Norwegians live some of the highest quality of life in the world; tens of times better than anyone from sub-continent. They're not desperate for money to go into prostitution.

This shows your mentality.

Europeans are pretty liberated in terms of sexuality and have different perceptions from Muslims. She's an adult, she's free to have sex with anyone WITH CONSENT. WTF is wrong with you? In your religion it is not allowed before marriage and still Muslim men engage in it; that is even worse than what this Norwegian woman has done.

While our perception about sex is different, theirs is something else.

Whether she cheated her husband or not that is a matter between her and her husband (which I agree is wrong). But calling the whole country's ladies as prostitutes is pathetic.

Nobody cares if he is a rapist and a paedophile.

Death for rape.. hmmm but the application of law seems confusing, recently a case where a bunch of locals abducted a vietnamese and then raped her were only given 3 years. That crime, since it involved abduction seemed really grave.

I guess the nationality of victim and perp matters.

Back
Top Bottom