What's new

UAE Mirage 2000-9 will go to Egypt !?

The rumors are also that these Mirage 2K9s would go to PAF.

Maybe they can split, 2 squadrons each, with PAF putting them for maritime strike role?

i wish we would have bought these and retire the oldest bisons completely.

the french wont allow it i'm afraid.

Most logical market for This mirage-2009 is India as they are still operating and would like to operate them for some time being . other option is Taiwan they need some credible fighter against rising dragon as US is unwilling to sell them more F-16 . and a third option is Egypt if UAE give them the credit for the purchase .

Most logical market for This mirage-2009 is India as they are still operating and would like to operate them for some time being . other option is Taiwan they need some credible fighter against rising dragon as US is unwilling to sell them more F-16 . and a third option is Egypt if UAE give them the credit for the purchase .

Nope, india is already upgrading Mirages through Dassault france at 40-42m per Aircraft they have allocated budget their next investment is Rafale the number would increase sometimes in the future it could go up to 180 from 126.

Taiwan can't afford current Mirages too expensive to maintain for them. U.A.E will not give them Egypt a penny credit if they had to PAF would have bought them already entire fleet who ever offers good cash gets those Mirages but I think india can get for a extra around $1.8b max.

Nope, india is already upgrading Mirages through Dassault france at 40-42m per Aircraft they have allocated budget their next investment is Rafale the number would increase sometimes in the future it could go up to 180 from 126.

Taiwan can't afford current Mirages too expensive to maintain for them. U.A.E will not give them Egypt a penny credit if they had to PAF would have bought them already entire fleet who ever offers good cash gets those Mirages but I think india can get for a extra around $1.8b max.

If India can afford 20 billion dollar then it is not a big deal to get those mirage for 2 billion dollar by getting this they can instantly induct this as they are already operating this type before the rafale comes in big number.
why wouldn't UAE offer credit to Egypt UAE SAUDI are supporting the sisi govt overwhelmingly .

that is the third different platform the EAF is trying to buy .... can they really afford it ???

If India can afford 20 billion dollar then it is not a big deal to get those mirage for 2 billion dollar by getting this they can instantly induct this as they are already operating this type before the rafale comes in big number.
why wouldn't UAE offer credit to Egypt UAE SAUDI are supporting the sisi govt overwhelmingly .

As far as I can tell maybe U.A.E AF is not interested in selling it specifically to IAF for certain reasons.

U.A.E paid part money to Egypt to buy Russian Mig-29 along with KSA..now think why did they not sell their Mirages to EAF instead on a long term loan? after all Egypt operates Mirage 2000s.

As far as I can tell maybe U.A.E AF is not interested in selling it specifically to IAF for certain reasons.

U.A.E paid part money to Egypt to buy Russian Mig-29 along with KSA..now think why did they not sell their Mirages to EAF instead on a long term loan? after all Egypt operates Mirage 2000s.
It is not instead, it is most probably and. Since the requirements of EAF are to complete the F-16 fleet or to replace what is missing first. The Mirages are a plus that was offered to Egypt, they will make EAF more potent than it already is. The only question that is left is does Egypt sees a need for them or wants them in the first place? If it really wants them, the UAE will finance the deal, no questions asked. The negotiations between the UAE, Egypt and France was most probably about weapons, spare parts and continued support, if that goes through, the deal is done.

i read in the news that saudi and UAE will buy the mig-35 also to egypt in addition to the mig-29

Actually now its other way around. IAF is no more interested in second hand mirages.

Actually still No...U.A.E is not interested to sell it to Hindustan..regardless of you folks believe it or not.
Well I am saying it again, India is no more interested in second hand mirages.

It is not instead, it is most probably and. Since the requirements of EAF are to complete the F-16 fleet or to replace what is missing first. The Mirages are a plus that was offered to Egypt, they will make EAF more potenit already is. The only question that is left is does Egypt sees a need for them or wants them in the first place? If it really wants them, the UAE will finance the deal, no questions asked. The negotiations between the UAE, Egypt and France was most probably about weapons, spare parts and continued support, if that goes through, the deal is done.

No one knows what is going on but if U.A.E is to fund EAF I have to ask what make U.A.E stop funding PAF. If EAF is to maintain one of the most expensive to maintain aircraft like Mirage 2000 and Fulcrum why did it not opt for Thunder which is 3 times cheaper and can take french avionics or Russian and commonality with Russian mig-29 engines. Personally doubt such deal.

Well I am saying it again, India is no more interested in second hand mirages.

Well you have to understand it again U.A.E AF has never been interested in offering it to hindustan in the first place never at all.

Well you have to understand it again U.A.E AF has never been interested in offering it to hindustan in the first place never at all.
Well TT sir, You have to also understand that neither India shown any interest in UAE mirages nor asked. Ever!!!

Back
Top Bottom