What's new

U.S. owes India apology over strip-search : CNN

dude, that's disgusting, it may be normal for you, but not for us Asians, well not for those who have some morality,

:rofl: I never said it was ok, all I am saying is you are retarded if you calling for world war over something like that. :lol:

lol I usually don't take the bait of forum trolls, but in this case, I couldn't help myself. if you look at some of his other posts around here, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. Saying "WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE, I NEED BACKUP" should be more then enough for the rational posters here to know his deal. :cheesy:
I know man, sometimes its good to take such bait to have some few laughs.

Troll also feels happy and so does you. :enjoy:

Win win for both.

I know man, sometimes its good to take such bait to have some few laughs.

Troll also feels happy and so does you. :enjoy:

Win win for both.

Mods pls ban the Ms. Krait for sponsoring, promoting and encouraging trolling in disguise of creating lighter form atmosphere.:sarcastic:

Mods pls ban the Ms. Krait for sponsoring, promoting and encouraging trolling in disguise of creating lighter form atmosphere.:sarcastic:
Sh!t man, I told my secret. :hitwall:

Let me make a list of the sequence of events:

1. This woman has allegedly made false declaration on visa application - a crime
2. This same woman under paid her maid (well below minimum wage) - a crime
3. Ignoring police phone calls to turn herself in
4. Ignoring a summon to appear (to turn herself in)

If she had respected the law enforcement's requests, she would not be arrested and handcuffed in public.

The privileged Indians are so used to being pampered, thumbing their noses at laws in their own country, she forgot she was in the US. Basically India is a lawless country if you are upper class.

The US, the country, is built upon law. The law enforcement is very strict. Even if you are a congressman or a senator, if you get caught drink and drive, you can't say to the police "do you know who I am?". You will be told to get the **** out of your car, put your fucking hands on the hood, patted down, handcuffed.
If you try any funny business as to slip a benjamin to the police, you sure will be tazered.

Live and learn.

1. This woman has allegedly made false declaration on visa application - a crime

pretty much everything here is false ...

If she had respected the law enforcement's requests, she would not be arrested and handcuffed in public.

The privileged Indians are so used to being pampered, thumbing their noses at laws in their own country, she forgot she was in the US. Basically India is a lawless country if you are upper class.

The US, the country, is built upon law. The law enforcement is very strict. Even if you are a congressman or a senator, if you get caught drink and drive, you can't say to the police "do you know who I am?". You will be told to get the **** out of your car, put your fucking hands on the hood, patted down, handcuffed.
If you try any funny business as to slip a benjamin to the police, you sure will be tazered.

Live and learn.

Let me make a list of the REALITY of sequence of events:

ALLEGED, NOT PROVEN, EVEN UNDER SUSPICION.
3. Ignoring police phone calls to turn herself.
NO PROOF.

If she had respected the law enforcement's requests, she would not be arrested and handcuffed in public. -
US ATTORNEY GENERAL LIED ABOUT IT AND MARSHALS SAID OTHERWISE.
ARRESTED WITHOUT ANY PROPER INVESTIGATION AND INDIAN CONSULATE WAS NOT INFORMED.

TRAPPED BY US AG FOR HIS OWN AMBITIONS. US IS KNOWN FOR LOOKING DOWN UPON OTHER NATION'S CITIZENS.

SHE IS NO ORDINARY CITIZEN, WORKS IN INDIAN FO. HAVE LIMITED IMMUNITY.

CNN is a mouthpiece for the American and Israeli governments. Don't know what you guys are all excited about.

This us due to Hindu-Jewish ties.

The Maid's pay in the US should not even be a issue as per the Vienna convention.

Article 47 of the Vienna convention on consular relationship states clearly that the domestic staff working in consulates do not even require a Work Permit, thus excepting them from the labor laws of the host nations. Also the minimum wage laws of the host nation.

As long as the minimum wage law and labor laws of India was satisfied, there is NO legal case.

There are staff in the embassies and consulates of MANY nations in the US who do not get minimum wage as per US laws. Ever wonder why the US state dept or NY DA never crack down on them ? :cheesy:

CNN is a mouthpiece for the American and Israeli governments. Don't know what you guys are all excited about.

This us due to Hindu-Jewish ties.

Oi Bro, what does your Signature mean ? :what:

The Maid's pay in the US should not even be a issue as per the Vienna convention.

Article 47 of the Vienna convention on consular relationship states clearly that the domestic staff working in consulates do not even require a Work Permit, thus excepting them from the labor laws of the host nations. Also the minimum wage laws of the host nation.

As long as the minimum wage law and labor laws of India was satisfied, there is NO legal case.

There are staff in the embassies and consulates of MANY nations in the US who do not get minimum wage as per US laws. Ever wonder why the US state dept or NY DA never crack down on them ? :cheesy:

The maid was the Deputy Consul's personal employee.

Back
Top Bottom