What's new

U.S navy's secret weapon against Iranian boats & drones, LIES

No, what I am saying is that you do not have the initiative. And you never will. You cannot attack a US carrier fleet, not with your boats or the claimed of 'advanced' missiles, the latter that are as nebulous as your 'stealth' fighter. Your exercise where you took over a US aircraft carrier was a joke. It defied so much of military common sense that it might as well defied physics.

الحمد لله الذي جعل اعدائنا من الحمقاء

Guys I have lost the links to the incident when Iran lunched a Hormuz missile on an Israeli radar and destroyed it, can anyone plz send it.
And it seems u haven't seen how Iranian missiles have performed till now. And i guess that even if you have seen their performance, you will call the missiles useless just to make yourself think that Iran is weak, and this method actually can reduce your fear towards those missiles but it just hides the reality from you.

الحمد لله الذي جعل اعدائنا من الحمقاء

Guys I have lost the links to the incident when Iran lunched a Hormuz missile on an Israeli radar and destroyed it, can anyone plz send it.
And it seems u haven't seen how Iranian missiles have performed till now. And i guess that even if you have seen their performance, you will call the missiles useless just to make yourself think that Iran is weak, and this method actually can reduce your fear towards those missiles but it just hides the reality from you.

when some one tell you Iranian missiles are nothing just show them these pics and tell them that is just the tip on the iceberg as this is almost ten years old

untitggled-jpg.573422

untihhtled-jpg.573421

Last edited:
No, what I am saying is that you do not have the initiative. And you never will. You cannot attack a US carrier fleet, not with your boats or the claimed of 'advanced' missiles, the latter that are as nebulous as your 'stealth' fighter. Your exercise where you took over a US aircraft carrier was a joke. It defied so much of military common sense that it might as well defied physics.
We've already had initiative & your military men know it very well otherwise they would have attacked us zillion times as they've done it to rest of region, what I know is the notion of your army's invincibility has been discredited in several encounters occurred between two countries & it's not exclusively all about military encounters but there are numerous examples of your plots being thawed by Iran in the region .. that's why Iran is among your top national security threats. these all happened due to you taking Iran lightly & underestimate it which every time back fired to your face future ain't an exception ...t he point is no one would know it till it happens but I could assure you that your chances are small we've been here for thousands of years & the security & peace in the region and Persian gulf is heavily depended on us .. we would not fight you in the Persian gulf but in entire region & beyond that ...

Back
Top Bottom