What's new

U.S. drone crashes in Pakistan

1nd1a

Reaction score

images

A U.S. drone crashed Saturday in Pakistan’s tribal region, U.S. and Pakistani officials said.The cause of the crash was unknown, but a U.S. official denied reports that the drone had been shot down.Two Pakistani intelligence officials told CNN that witnesses in North Waziristan reported the crash near the village of Machikhel. The Pakistanis had only these witness accounts to go by, and were working to verify the crash and its causes with its own sources, the officials said.

North Waziristan is one of seven districts in Pakistan’s tribal region and widely believed to be a sanctuary for the Haqqani network and other militant groups that fuel the insurgency across the border in Afghanistan. Two drone strikes killed 12 suspected insurgents in the region on February 16.

The United States does not publicly acknowledge its drone program, although President Barack Obama commented on such strikes in January and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta acknowledged the use of CIA predator drones in the region last year.

The CIA did not comment on Saturday’s incident.

http://idrw.org/?p=8803

How many drones has been crashed since yesterday???? :undecided:

Because when you don't have any valid point you take an easy way out, by saying something like this. I can say something similar. However, I can't go down to your level. No dignity at all.

Appreciate your question without using any foul language.

Because it will fall in the hands of Chinese. Similar as the below one or may be something else

Osama bin Laden dead: Pakistan 'let China see US helicopter that crashed in raid' | Mail Online

:sniper:

You got it dam right, they take an easy way out.

Good that you didn't replied in the similar way.

@topic - I am sure by now they might have checked it already or some parts are already shipped to china by now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom