What's new

U.S. Drone Attacks: Which Pakistani politician is actually sincere?

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
We all saw pictures from Google Earth of Shamsi airbase, an airbase located in Pakistan.

To me it seems like Zardari is not sincere.

I've been a critic of Imran Khan in the past, but now I think he is the most sincere Pakistani politician who actually cares for Pakistanis living all across Pakistan.

For decades, the center of attention in Pakistani politics has always been given to PPP,PML-Q,PML-N. We all know the PPP of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto is not the same PPP of Asif Ali Zardari.

Why isn't Imran Khan's party, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), given that much attention?

With all that's going on in Pakistan today, I think many Pakistanis will want to vote for Imran Khan's party.

What do people in this forum think?

To me it seems like Zardari is not sincere.

You are not the only One who thinks This.
I've been a critic of Imran Khan in the past, but now I think he is the most sincere Pakistani politician who actually cares for Pakistanis living all across Pakistan.

Even Musharraf wanted Him to be His Prime Minister But he Refused Because he has some Rules and Principles and he is not the one who will compromise on Principles. He is Better as compared to other Politicians (if you Ignore his Personal Matters).

Don't Forget that he Brought the Only World Cup which you Have.

At the Moment No one is Sincere to Pakistan whoever is in Govt and people in Opposition are just waiting for their Chance to get whatever they can get.

Nice topic bro... I am with u u r right to some extent.. PPP is now not that What Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto made... Its all changed! and as far as Imran Khan is concerned he's is pretty much bettar than all politicians but "POWER MAKE MAN RUDE" all the thing is that! Even if imran Khan Got Power he will also b like other Politicians and Bloody America and Agencies pressure make man rude ... The seat of President Prime Minister etc etc is not independent as one wants he uses it...! Zardari is still president coz he has Support of America and Agencies but when the dont want him he'll b kicked by them just like Musharraf!! SO not only Pakistan bUT THE whole system of World is Corrupt ;-) Now just pray to ALLAH as he's the only 1 who can change it!

Back
Top Bottom