What's new

U.S. and IndianEvangelicals Teamed Up to Push Through Modi Visa Ban

We can expect same attitude from the world .It all our fault.This Americans they need Sonia Gandhi
and their governement cause first of all sonia is a Italian catholic lady.Any one in this PDF know under the Sonia protection Christian evangelical countries spend thousands of crores and missionaries in to India to converted poor hindus in to Christians by exploiting their poverty.If sonia party is in rule any one can do anything against India and Hindus.India is here because of Hindus ,except some problem Christians and Muslims are safe because of Hindus and Hindus tolerance .I can ask you a question ,can any one here freely express their religious practice in the Middle east countries?I dont think so and after we can assume their fate. Secularism is here because of Hindus.If Hindus rejected it then no more Secularism.
All this evangelical guys talk lot about Modi.We must blame our stupid arrogant ,fake media.Their fake coverage and lies creates this much problem .After 2002 riots ,so many riot happen in the rest of countries and mostly under Congress rule and no one care about that.No one is better.Can anyone remember about sikh riots in 1984?It is done under congress rule ,About 8000 sikhs brutally slaughterd there, if some one ask about it then congress says it is spontaneous,congress is lucky because their is no electronics media at that time.But 2002 riots is like that.
But evangelical missions fear is that they lose their grip in India after all their main aim is Hindus and America fear if Modi is in rule they get another China ,that not compromise national security.

I have also doubt to Pakistani friends here what is the the fate poor hindus in pakistan?This Americans kill lakhs of Muslims in Iraq ,Afghanistan and Pakistan what is your opinion about that?

And who exactly are responsible for the bolded part dear.. Is it Christians who do not allow lower caste women not to cover their chests? Is is muslims who do not allow lower castes not to enter temples? Or is it westerners who asked widow to jump into the fire.. You cannot blame any one else for the mistakes mate, the problem lies with Hinduism itself..

You need to worry about why the christian priests tend to rape choir boys and church being involved with illegal drug Money laundering. You need to worry about certain christian Indians being used by the church for Anti Indian activities like what was demonstrated by the recent Kundamkulam protests. You need to first answer us why Hindu priests are being killed and discriminated in Christian majority states in India like Mizoram and Nagaland etc. You need to first answer why Christian Indians support foreign sponsored evangelical actions in India.

When you have done answering that, you still do not get to question us Hindus about Hindu customs and practices. Do you get it you christian supremacist bigot ? The days of British Christian questioning Hindu beliefs is LONG GONE. Get it ? Hindus are NOT going to take such crude religioius attacks on Hinduism by christian anymore. Get it ?

You first answer us why the christian Indians in India change their culture and names to Western sounding names or sunames. On second though, shove that answer up your @ss cuz I am just not interested. Get it ?

Spare me your crocodile tears and injection of concern for Hindu dalits. We Hindus will take care of our own, you just keep your nose clean and out of Hindu affairs. Get it ?

And who exactly are responsible for the bolded part dear.. Is it Christians who do not allow lower caste women not to cover their chests? Is is muslims who do not allow lower castes not to enter temples? Or is it westerners who asked widow to jump into the fire.. You cannot blame any one else for the mistakes mate, the problem lies with Hinduism itself..
Religions Don,t have any thing bad in them itself its on preachers what they take it from their Religions. Christians never follow what Bible preached Muslims Don,t truly understand what Qaran Says Same Goes for Hindus We Never able to understands whats Vedas truly meant Actually humans never follows what their religions Actually teach them they always find hard to follow these High Morals Values We Bent these Values According too Our Comforts.

You need to worry about why the christian priests tend to rape choir boys and church being involved with illegal drug Money laundering. You need to worry about certain christian Indians being used by the church for Anti Indian activities like what was demonstrated by the recent Kundamkulam protests. You need to first answer us why Hindu priests are being killed and discriminated in Christian majority states in India like Mizoram and Nagaland etc. You need to first answer why Christian Indians support foreign sponsored evangelical actions in India.

When you have done answering that, you still do not get to question us Hindus about Hindu customs and practices. Do you get it you christian supremacist bigot ? The days of British Christian questioning Hindu beliefs is LONG GONE. Get it ? Hindus are NOT going to take such crude religioius attacks on Hinduism by christian anymore. Get it ?

You first answer us why the christian Indians in India change their culture and names to Western sounding names or sunames. On second though, shove that answer up your @ss cuz I am just not interested. Get it ?

Spare me your crocodile tears and injection of concern for Hindu dalits. We Hindus will take care of our own, you just keep your nose clean and out of Hindu affairs. Get it ?

Am I the one who cry here about Christianity in danger and wanted protection? BTW are you any chance related to @Mrtunjaya? I mean he have the same idiotic logic thinking like you do regarding the bolded parts.. Am not having any crocodile tears about any particular religion or caste.. I am just asking the question who is responsible for all these humiliation and injustice to Hindus.. Since you avoid that and start abusing me, I think you get the drift!! :whistle:

Religions Don,t have any thing bad in them itself its on preachers what they take it from their Religions. Christians never follow what Bible preached Muslims Don,t truly understand what Qaran Says Same Goes for Hindus We Never able to understands whats Vedas truly meant Actually humans never follows what their religions Actually teach them they always find hard to follow these High Morals Values We Bent these Values According too Our Comforts.

Offcource I understand that.. We Christians are now going to the exact opposite way of what bible preaches.. Let it leave there, we can have a discussion on another thread.. What I meant is mate, its never too late for a change.. Hinduism as a religion and culture have lots of potential .Inorder to preserve it as these guys claim, you first have to understood and acknowledge the problems with in.. From what I read and came to know about Hinduism, it is one of the flexible religion in the world and was constantly evolving by correcting its mistakes.. Somewhere in the line, this self critical thinking has stopped and it was downfall since then..

PS: I dont think Hinduism need protection from anything.. It is not going anywhere.. Its the identity of India culturally and religiously..

Last edited:

That thing is past not present .By the by,I have a question to you .Can you talk like this in a Muslim country for example Saudi Arabia?Can you spread christian conversion papers in Mosques like some missionaries do in Hindu temple?.Take a bus to Tirupati temple ,you dont need to enter the temple.You will get a bible in the premises of temple.Can you spread bible in the premises of mosque?.If you can do all this ,then we can talk about disadvantage of Hindus.

Am I the one who cry here about Christianity in danger and wanted protection? BTW are you any chance related to @Mrtunjaya? I mean he have the same idiotic logic thinking like you do regarding the bolded parts.. Am not having any crocodile tears about any particular religion or caste.. I am just asking the question who is responsible for all these humiliation and injustice to Hindus.. Since you avoid that and start abusing me, I think you get the drift!! :whistle:

Spare me your tears and fake concerns for Hindus.

You are the one who interjected my reply to Pakistani Exile with unwarranted Attack on Hinduism. It shows exactly the kind of bigot you are, not wasting any opportunity to denigrate Hinduism.

Sadly for you, after the christian British left India and the demise of the congress style 'secularism', Majority Hindus are not tolerant for you attacks on Hinduism. So you better learn some respect before someone kicks it into you.

There might be a bunch of retards here who will cheer you for abusing Hinduisms, Do not make the mistake of considering me one of them.

You have no moral right to question me on Hinduism. Don't you dare pretend you have.

First you focus on preventing rape of children by the christian priests. Then we will talk.

That thing is past not present .By the by,I have a question to you .Can you talk like this in a Muslim country for example Saudi Arabia?Can you spread christian conversion papers in Mosques like some missionaries do in Hindu temple?.Take a bus to Tirupati temple ,you dont need to enter the temple.You will get a bible in the premises of temple.Can you spread bible in the premises of mosque?.If you can do all this ,then we can talk about disadvantage of Hindus.

Look mate, I am not comparing a religion with other.. You cannot deny that there is still caste discrimination happening in our country. And you do not have give me examples of Tirupati or any other temples mate. I am living next to a temple.. Most of the functions in my church have active participation of Hindu people also.. :) More than stories from bible, I hear stories and narrations of Hinduism in my life because of that temple..

Spare me your tears and fake concerns for Hindus.

You are the one who interjected my reply to Pakistani Exile with unwarranted Attack on Hinduism. It shows exactly the kind of bigot you are, not wasting any opportunity to denigrate Hinduism.

Sadly for you, after the christian British left India and the demise of the congress style 'secularism', Majority Hindus are not tolerant for you attacks on Hinduism. So you better learn some respect before someone kicks it into you.

There might be a bunch of retards here who will cheer you for abusing Hinduisms, Do not make the mistake of considering me one of them.

You have no moral right to question me on Hinduism. Don't you dare pretend you have.

First you focus on preventing rape of children by the christian priests. Then we will talk.

So you have every moral right to talk all kind of nonsense against other religion and when the questions were pointed against you, it hurts you?? I am not pretending here. I have every right to question whatever things happening in my country.. You are not the keeper of this country or religion.. This is still a free country and I have every right to be here.. If you dont like it. Just log off and go to sleep..:kiss3:

And for the colored part, dude, Christianity was here much before Britishers came to India.. Dont spread your nonsense here..:laugh:

Last edited:

Offcource I understand that.. We Christians are now going to the exact opposite way of what bible preaches.. Let it leave there, we can have a discussion on another thread.. What I meant is mate, its never too late for a change.. Hinduism as a religion and culture have lots of potential .Inorder to preserve it as these guys claim, you first have to understood and acknowledge the problems with in.. From what I read and came to know about Hinduism, it is one of the flexible religion in the world and was constantly evolving by correcting its mistakes.. Somewhere in the line, this self critical thinking has stopped and it was downfall since then..

PS: I dont think Hinduism need protection from anything.. It is not going anywhere.. Its the identity of India culturally and religiously..
Hindu accept Hinduism more as a "way of life" than a religion The Sanskrit term Āstika ("pious, orthodox") refers to the systems of thought which admit the validity of the Vedas.[7] Sanskrit astimeans "there is", and Āstika (per Pāṇini 4.2.60) derives from the verb, meaning "one who says 'asti'". Technically, in Hindu philosophythe term Āstika refers only to acceptance of authority of Vedas, not belief in the existence of God. However, though not accepted universally, Āstika is sometimes translated as "theist" and Nāstika as "atheist", assuming the rejection of Vedas to be synonymous to the rejection of God.

The Rig Veda, the oldest of the Vedas, deals with a lot of skepticism when dealing with the fundamental question of a creator God and the creation of the universe. It does not, at many instances, categorically accept the existence of a creator God. Nasadiya Sukta(Creation Hymn) in the tenth chapter of the Rig Veda states:

Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation?
The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.

Christians in India are the experts on Hinduism. Hindus just have to shut up and listen to them preach or better still convert.

Christians in India are the experts on Hinduism. Hindus just have to shut up and listen to them preach or better still convert.

Why you are so scared.. I am not going to convert you.. Dude, Indians as a whole know some what about Hinduism, every religion which came from outside adapted some of the practices of Hinduism.. Hinduism is every Indians way of life no matter how much one try to deny it..

So you have every moral right to talk all kind of nonsense against other religion and when the questions were pointed against you, it hurts you?? I am not pretending here. I have every right to question whatever things happening in my country.. You are not the keeper of this country or religion.. This is still a free country and I have every right to be here.. If you dont like it. Just log off and go to sleep..:kiss:

The difference between you and me is that I posted an article in New York times written by a MUSLIM giving details of how the christian evangelicals act against Indian interested.

You take this opportunity to denigrate Hinduism which in turn acts like a cover for your indirect support for the Christian evangelical actions in the US.

If you are concerned, start questioning the actions of Christian evangelicals in the US, instead you choose to run down Hinduism. You are a particularly disgusting kind of vermin.

You bet I am going to be the keeper of Hinduism in pdf. You can just kiss your christian supremacist *** good bye.

Look mate, I am not comparing a religion with other.. You cannot deny that there is still caste discrimination happening in our country. And you do not have give me examples of Tirupati or any other temples mate. I am living next to a temple.. Most of the functions in my church have active participation of Hindu people also.. :) More than stories from bible, I hear stories and narrations of Hinduism in my life because of that temple..

I have experience man .I am a hindu, I also get a paper that narrate the glory of Jesus,after I visit temple.If you hurt then I am sorry.You are right ,I also know some christians that believes temples.
But US based evangelical mission is flourishing India is not good.They get large untallyed fund and lot anti-national activity.Caste problem India is not because of Hindus,it is due to degradation of human mentality .I know some christans that believes in caste system.It is whole problem of India.

Why you are so scared.. I am not going to convert you.. Dude, Indians as a whole know some what about Hinduism, every religion which came from outside adapted some of the practices of Hinduism.. Hinduism is every Indians way of life no matter how much one try to deny it..

I am not interested in your idea of Hinduism.

If you have anything to say about the Christian evangelical action in the US or India, then say it. Else take a hike.

Their is a good people and bad people in every religion.I know christians and muslims that blindly believe and worship some famous temples in kerala.We cant ignore the badness in Hinduism.Hinduism is more than a religion ,it is a way of life.But some people use it for their own purpeses

Their is a good people and bad people in every religion.I know christians and muslims that blindly believe and worship some famous temples in kerala.We cant ignore the badness in Hinduism.Hinduism is more than a religion ,it is a way of life.But some people use it for their own purpeses

Of course there are are good and bad people in all walks of life, all nationalities, all religion etc...I am talking about one particular bad apple in pdf.

If you want to discuss Hinduism, start a new thread with a clear intention to discuss it. How does that sound ?

Back
Top Bottom