What's new

‘Tyrants stand united and people divided’ (tyrant democracy)

jackhunter

Reaction score
Country
Myanmar
‘Tyrants stand united and people divided’
Imran Khan said all oppressors stand united while people are divided. Reacting to Maulana Fazlur Rehman’s criticism hurled at him and his party in the National Assembly earlier, Khan said he did not even want to respond to the JUI-F chief.

In todays pakistan why alll these politicians sitting in the parliment saving the system of doom which is not giving any relief to a common pakistani?
why in pakistan saving the elites & thier relatives been called democracy!
plz post your arguments with humble fashion.

The majority of people themselves are corrupt and fully backing these tyrants. It is exactly as mentioned in the quran. The leaders will be like the people who elect them.

Sadly Pakistan will not change until the people themselves decide or want to change.

Everytime I go to Pakistan nothing seems to have changed in the last 20 years. Corruption is worse than ever with more crime, social injustice, etc. People are always thinking of themselves hence why they vote for these crooks who promise them things like a new road.

The majority of people themselves are corrupt and fully backing these tyrants. It is exactly as mentioned in the quran. The leaders will be like the people who elect them.

Sadly Pakistan will not change until the people themselves decide or want to change.

Everytime I go to Pakistan nothing seems to have changed in the last 20 years. Corruption is worse than ever with more crime, social injustice, etc. People are always thinking of themselves hence why they vote for these crooks who promise them things like a new road.
Do you think peoples are going to change by themselves ?

It's even worse than that. Many people vote for MPAs because they are from the same village or race or caste, because of prejudice or "baad me kaam ayen ge". People don't know (or don't care) what their vote really affects.

That's the problem with democracy. Good democracy requires education, education requires good democracy. Until we get a good leader who prioritises education over metro buses, the same old cycle of electing corrupt politicians and Army rule will continue.

It's even worse than that. Many people vote for MPAs because they are from the same village or race or caste, because of prejudice or "baad me kaam ayen ge". People don't know (or don't care) what their vote really affects.

That's the problem with democracy. Good democracy requires education, education requires good democracy. Until we get a good leader who prioritises education over metro buses, the same old cycle of electing corrupt politicians and Army rule will continue.
Army rule wasnt better then where you are standing now?
Because for the western world, they use democracy as a weapon through all over in the world?
you can see how weak was russia with the western concept of democracy in russia?
then when PUTIN edited it as his own version same russia is 10 times stronger even the soviet empire!
so I think there should be a different style of giverning system for pakistan, if we check the culture traditions & ground realities in pakistan, westren democratuc model will never be able to solve any thing.
its not that only western democracies are the best of solutions CHINA is another great example of progress without bieng a western democracy!
they have developed thier own !

Because for the western world, they use democracy as a weapon through all over in the world?
you can see how weak was russia with the western concept of democracy in russia?
then when PUTIN edited it as his own version same russia is 10 times stronger even the soviet empire!
so I think there should be a different style of giverning system for pakistan, if we check the culture traditions & ground realities in pakistan, westren democratuc model will never be able to solve any thing.
its not that only western democracies are the best of solutions CHINA is another great example of progress without bieng a western democracy!

I While Army rule does stabilize the country and I have great respect for Pakistan's Armed Forces, Army rule has some major disadvantages.

I agree with your point that Western democracy doesn't let countries progress, the Western nations make sure developing countries stay stuck with it. Problem is pretty simple, good democracy requires education. People need to be educated about their votes, they need to be able to protest properly, to know their rights etc. Developing countries require good leaders to put them on track. But when there are 10 corrupt leaders, they won't let a good leader come into power through Democracy.

Another problem is Capitalism+Democracy. Bad combination.

Pakistan's culture and traditions have nothing to do with the failure of the Democratic system, its mostly lack of education, infrastructure and the people's mindset that's behind it.

Off topic: please don't use question marks to end sentences which are not questions, it makes your post hard to understand.

Only batmannow had this poor command of English (and logic). New account batman jee :coffee:

Only batmannow had this poor command of English (and logic). New account batman jee :coffee:
I have studied his posts but guss he was too high or something!

I While Army rule does stabilize the country and I have great respect for Pakistan's Armed Forces, Army rule has some major disadvantages.

I agree with your point that Western democracy doesn't let countries progress, the Western nations make sure developing countries stay stuck with it. Problem is pretty simple, good democracy requires education. People need to be educated about their votes, they need to be able to protest properly, to know their rights etc. Developing countries require good leaders to put them on track. But when there are 10 corrupt leaders, they won't let a good leader come into power through Democracy.

Another problem is Capitalism+Democracy. Bad combination.

Pakistan's culture and traditions have nothing to do with the failure of the Democratic system, its mostly lack of education, infrastructure and the people's mindset that's behind it.

Off topic: please don't use question marks to end sentences which are not questions, it makes your post hard to understand.
Sir,
Pakistani society is more a rural combination of elitest rule where casts & other factors allways in to power play.
Only education cant win you any election cause the control is in the hands of brutal elites who are not ready to share anything with thier under rulled ones.
I guss pakistan needs person a leader who can bring dicipline & justice with a brutal force to every one elites or common man, that will going to work more then the lectures in the universities!
Offtopic,
sir please re-check my post only 2 question marks in my posts.
but I will consider your advise.

Last edited:
I have studied his posts but guss he was too high or something!

Sir,
Pakistani society is more a rural combination of elitest rule where casts & other factors allways in to power play.
Only education cant win you any election cause the control is in the hands of brutal elites who are not ready to share anything with thier under rulled ones.
I guss pakistan needs person a leader who can bring dicipline & justice with a brutal force to every one elites or common man, that will going to work more then the lectures in the universities!
Offtopic,
sir please re-check my post only 2 question marks in my posts.
but I will consider your advise.

I never said that education would win an election. I said that education will make sure people vote for good leaders and not people with a mafia/criminal mindset. You are right about the elites though.
The lectures in universities will help people choose or become good leaders, education is very important. Only an educated and wise leader can bring discipline.

I didn't mean to offend you, it was just a little piece of friendly advice. I'm glad you'll consider it.

The hubris that Khan and ilk suffer from is nauseating. They have the nerve to bash the common man for not supporting them. They think it is duty of the people to support them. They think that it is divine right that people stand with them. In their opinion, anyone against them is a sinner, corrupt, tyrant etc.

This arrogance and fascism is abhorrent. This dharna is about his desperation and hunger for power. There is no UTOPIAN AGENDA in this ludicrous enterprise. There is NO AWAAMI AGENDA whatsoever. It is only about childish WHINING over Election Rigging. Nobody gives a damn about the common man; he continues to struggle as ever.

Waffen SS post: 6135949 said:
The hubris that Khan and ilk suffer from is nauseating. They have the nerve to bash the common man for not supporting them. They think it is duty of the people to support them. They think that it is divine right that people stand with them. In their opinion, anyone against them is a sinner, corrupt, tyrant etc.

This arrogance and fascism is abhorrent. This dharna is about his desperation and hunger for power. There is no UTOPIAN AGENDA in this ludicrous enterprise. There is NO AWAAMI AGENDA whatsoever. It is only about childish WHINING over Election Rigging. Nobody gives a damn about the common man; he continues to struggle as ever.
If your argument is right then why he waited more then a year to protest that rigging?
he should have said it just after the election cause that could be the perfect time for IK to be really desperate.
but he dont!
I guss pakistanis are too, ignorant of thier own real leaders!

Exactly . They have brainwashed their followers that everyone else is currupt except Ik,pti leadership, their MNA/MPSs as well as those who support/join them. These pti people are/will be genetically uncorrupted as they belong to planet mars where there are no germs of curruptions :D
This blind hate for others political party or leaders dont let them appreciate some good projects started by others party.

I personally feel there is no political party out there which will be etirely currupt or entirely saint. Parties make good or bad decisions and have currupt as well as honest people in them. This self-righteous attitude of Ik and ptains is something which i dislike most in this party.

Bwn8n-KCYAARBfb.jpg

Exactly . They have brainwashed their followers that everyone else is currupt except Ik,pti leadership, their MNA/MPSs as well as those who support/join them. These pti people are/will be genetically uncorrupted as they belong to planet mars where there are no germs of curruptions :D
This blind hate for others political party or leaders dont let them appreciate some good projects started by others party.

I personally feel there is no political party out there which will be etirely currupt or entirely saint. Parties make good or bad decisions and have currupt as well as honest people in them. This self-righteous attitude of Ik and ptains is something which i dislike most in this party.
A croupt allways thinks that whole world is croupt, even the god himslef is croupt?
but reality is allways blunt !
if we check the track record of the PMLn & PPPP politicians most of them are recorded croupted peoples cause thier leadeship is croupt, but PTI & PAT still are far cleanned parties in every manner .
at least non of PTI politicians have made surrey palaces & mayfair mansions & doesnt had any swiss bank accounts .

Back
Top Bottom