Type 99A2 MBT

j20blackdragon

Reaction score
Country
United States
:enjoy:
ktrxIMz.jpg

can it survive this?

heh, JK no tank can survive that, but at least the turret won't fly off like the ruskkies

The turret is huge. Overall, looks like Japanese Type 10 tank. Thermal sight looks state of the art.

can it survive this?

heh, JK no tank can survive that, but at least the turret won't fly off like the ruskkies

Apples and oranges.

can it survive this?

will this missile find this one?
stealth is future

will this missile find this one?
stealth is future
TOW2B isn't guided by infrared so I don't know how thermal camouflage would help.
I guess that would work against Javelin though :undecided:

TOW2B obsolete?

AFT-10? ok. am I suppose to be impressed?
no, not impressed, but you are suppose to realize the difference. We know what each missile can do and we know the type of damage it can do, and thus if we want to we would have the proper protection for the tanks.

T-72 is a good tank, but it was developed way too long ago, you can't hold that against the Russians.

no, not impressed, but you are suppose to realize the difference. We know what each missile can do and we know the type of damage it can do, and thus if we want to we would have the proper protection for the tanks.

T-72 is a good tank, but it was developed way too long ago, you can't hold that against the Russians.

only way you're defeating a top attack missile is with APS or luck.
and as for the AFT-10. Spike NLOS is calling it wants to tell you are kinda late to the party.

T-72 is a death trap a long with the T-90 you think they learn how to make sure their turrets don't fly off.
still better than nothing

APS is a need in some occasion.I think PLA won't ignore it.

In battlefield it is not only tank 2 tank,but also helicopter,Reconnaissance Vehicle and IFVs and self-propelled cannon and UAVs

first u need to survive enemy detective,then you can fire a missile.

APS is more effective in city battle,while 99A seem not to be ready for it now

Back
Top Bottom