Two women gang-raped in Aurangabad

Wholegrain

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Two women gang-raped in Aurangabad - Times Of India

Two women gang-raped in Aurangabad
Mohammed Akhef, TNN Feb 9, 2014

AURANGABAD: A group of five men allegedly gang-raped two women near Bhangsi Mata Gadh on the outskirts of the city on Friday.

The survivors were returning after visting the Bhangsi Mata temple, when the suspects waylaid them, overpowered their two male friends and committed the crime.

The women, who are in their 20s, are doing an apprenticeship in a company in the Waluj industrial area here. They are from Amravati.

Acting on their complaint, police arrested all the five suspects by Saturday morning. The men were nabbed from their villages on the outskirts of the city based on the description provided by the survivors.

The suspects — Subhash Sukhdev Jadhav (20), Anil Shantilal Ubale (20), Shaikh Shahrukh Shaikh Latif (21), all residents of Karudi village, Shaikh Mushtaq Shaikh Musa (30) of Shahjapur village and Subhash Bhausaheb Daroge (32) of Jogeshwari village — were booked under IPC sections 376 (rape), 323 (causing injury) and 506 (criminal intimidation). They will be produced in court on Sunday.

Assistant commissioner of police (special branch) S B Choughule told TOI the suspects had confessed to the crime. "The five suspects first assaulted the male friends and held them," Choughule said. "They then took turns raping the two women."

While Daroge is a road contractor, the other suspects work as labourers in companies at Waluj. They were roaming around in the area since it was an industrial holiday on Friday, police said.

The survivors were taken to hospital for medical tests, which confirmed rape.

Anna_Hazare.jpg

I think Indians and Chinese just declared war on each other on this messageboard, LOL!

I've seen five back to back threads slandering Chinese and Indians.

This is what makes PakDF so entertaining though. :lol:

Chinese - especially - love flaunting rules of this forum and report irrelevant to defence related issues. It's a party for them if it's happening in INdia. (Never mind then that many white men fantasize Chinese women as sexual objects).

Wow.. my first troll of the month ! Am gonna be big bad banned now....

Back
Top Bottom