What's new

Two Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Attempting to Molest Woman Onboard Magadh Express in Etawah

so i bet you didn't know a Pakistani Soldier raping a 30 year old deaf and mute woman in the train !!??
This is sad. If he is the culprit, he should be punished severely. Let me tell you what is going to happen if he is found guilty , he will be relieved from his duty immediately with no after service benefits. He will be punished according to law of Pakistan.

Btw the news you shared from dawn news, just look at the comments by both pakistani and indians.
Indian were happy that it happened in pakistan and were belittling Pakistan. On other hand Pakistanis were not defending it, they were condemning this act instead of posting similar news from India. That's what is the difference, we have the problem we recognise and atleast we condemn it in our capacity. This part is missing in indian, I have rarely seen indians condemning these gruesome acts like rapes or sexual harassment.

Last edited:
Indians think sexual harassment is a trivial issue calling sexual harassment "eve teasing" it's a little wonder why crimes like these continue in India.

Ha aha.... isn't that your normal routine here... getting up early in the morning to check for any negative news about India and post it?? Now you're beating Windjammer...

i believe there's going to be a Cold war between you and him:lol:
So calm down

I can post anything you want to. You don't need to worry about my schedule or my competition.

@Windjammer You are seriously on nerves of these guys. Be proud of it. :lol:

Guess what world does not revolve around the google. Ground realities are different.

First it was bangladeshis who were raped by Mukti bani and Indians Army and now instead of pointing guns at enemy , your soldier are pointing their d***s towards their country's women.
Where did you get all this false info?
So mukti bahini and Indian Army were stationed in East Pakistan before Pakistan Army started doing the genocide?

This is sad. If he is the culprit, he should be punished severely. Let me tell you what is going to happen if he is found guilty , he will be relieved from his duty immediately with no after service benefits. He will be punished according to law of Pakistan.

Btw the news you shared from dawn news, just look at the comments by both pakistani and indians.
Indian were happy that it happened in pakistan and were belittling Pakistan. On other hand Pakistanis were not defending it, they were condemning this act instead of posting similar news from India. That's what is the difference, we have the problem we recognise and atleast we condemn it in our capacity. This part is missing in indian, I have rarely seen indians condemning these gruesome acts like rapes or sexual harassment.

And the truth is that we make sure, that justice is delivered to victims. We condemn and acknowledge that we have problem within our society, but we almost always make sure to punish the culprits.

Now let me ask you what is Pakistan's track record on providing justice to Rape victims ???? I guess it's way lesser than 10% or almost ZERO percentage.

Zero-conviction rate for rape: Senator proposes constitutional changes
http://www.ipsnews.net/2017/02/pakistan-moves-to-end-impunity-for-rapists/

Pakistan Moves to End Impunity for Rapists

Sorry it's not me, but your own responsible senators saying so on record. And this is one of the main reasons why rapes are getting under reported in Pakistan.

Now please think twice before calling names to other countries, even if you do so, please make sure to provide justice to similar victims back home. :-)

And the truth is that we make sure, that justice is delivered to victims. We condemn and acknowledge that we have problem within our society, but we almost always make sure to punish the culprits.
That the whole point I wanted other fellow to know. If there is problem recognize it and rectify it.

Sorry it's not me, but your own responsible senators saying so on record. And this is one of the main reasons why rapes are getting under reported in Pakistan.
We have the problem we have identified it and resolved it by passing the amendments in the law as mentioned in the second link.

We have the problem we have identified it and resolved it by passing the amendments in the law as mentioned in the second link.

No you didn't. Don't be so naive and try to think that a single law amendment had rectified everything.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1351307/no-action-conviction-rights-abuses-negligible/

You have a long way to go as far as conviction is concerned, just like we need a drastic social reform and outlook.

So please do refrain from calling names like #r**istan etc. If our society is bad, do you think your's are better ????? :p:

LOL for Indians, sexual molestation of poor dalit girls is "trivial."

The perverted Indians deserved a good a*s kicking. Like in this case from an old man in HK subway.

Instead of feeling remorse for their perverted ways, they point out the wrongs by other. When India is internationally notorious for mistreatment of women. Shameful..

India is heaven for rapists they don't even spare foreign tourists

They even take their sexual harassment habits to other countries. As they were caught and beaten up in Hong Kong.

The perverted Indians deserved a good a*s kicking. Like in this case from an old man in HK subway.

Instead of feeling remorse for their perverted ways, they point out the wrongs by other. When India is internationally notorious for mistreatment of women. Shameful..

They even take their sexual harassment habits to other countries. As they were caught and beaten up in Hong Kong.
aww come dear Chinese lad, you should not show videos of others when your people are infamous for their behavior on trains too.

what's worse is you guys refuse to criminally prosecute it as discussed here

Here in Australia Indians get bashed up because of the way they act towards women one of my friends was telling me how this Indian guy was stalking her and passing lewd comments so her boyfriend smashed him, this Indian guy then went to the cops and said my friend's boyfriend hit him because he was "racist" Indians are quick to play the racist card.

Even when I was in India with my girlfriend she was sexually harassed, groped and the guys who were doing this were educated not a poor person on the streets, got into a few punch ups with Indians.

Back
Top Bottom