What's new

Two Saudi Islands seized and yet anyone hardly knows about it

To be honest, I do not consider Press TV to be a reliable source. It's not that it is Zionist Iranian media or something, it's just unreliable & full of propaganda, kind of like Rupee news of Pakistan. Doesn't mean the Western media is too great either, but they are better than Press TV & Rupee news.

Wait, i don`t understand this.... Why is PressTV referring to Israel as the "Israeli Regime" and not the usual "Zionist Regime"?!
Maybe we`re starting to grow on them. This is good news. :)

TODAY IS DUSSEHRA WHICH IS CELEBRATED TO MAKE VICTORY OF GOOD TO BAD I PRAYED TO THE GOD THE GOD GIVE MORE AND MORE POWER TO ISRAEAL SO THAT THEY CAN BRING THE PEACE IN THE WORLD.ISRAEALIS ARE MOST WELCOMING PERSON IN INDIA.

TODAY IS DUSSEHRA WHICH IS CELEBRATED TO MAKE VICTORY OF GOOD TO BAD I PRAYED TO THE GOD THE GOD GIVE MORE AND MORE POWER TO ISRAEAL SO THAT THEY CAN BRING THE PEACE IN THE WORLD.ISRAEALIS ARE MOST WELCOMING PERSON IN INDIA.
The feeling is mutual my friend.:cheers:

TODAY IS DUSSEHRA

Western zionist Iranian media have deprived me of my right to be spoon fed, so please do explain what is this Dusshera

Western zionist Iranian media have deprived me of my right to be spoon fed, so please do explain what is this Dusshera

A ball which offspinners bowl.

Thats enough.:D

Cryptic Indian friends - have mercy, first western zionist iranian media, now cricket, to confuse us with?

The feeling is mutual my friend.:cheers:
I TRAVELLED WITH A ISRAEL FRIEND FROM DEHRADOON TO VARANASHI(ANCIENT HINDU CITY) IN INDIA THEIR FEELING TOWARDS INDIA TOWARDS DEMOCRACY IS SO RESPECTFUL I CAN NOT FORGET THESE GUYS BEING A BANKER I ALSO KNOW THAT OUR FORIEGN OFFICE IS ALSO IN YOUR COUNTRY. PHOTO OF THESE GUYSWAS ALSO IS PUBLISHED IN A GOVERNMENT MAGAZINE.

google "dussera mysore"
u'll see some tons of gold shining which showcase ancient india's riches..
only if ur interested..

Wait, i don`t understand this.... Why is PressTV referring to Israel as the "Israeli Regime" and not the usual "Zionist Regime"?!
Maybe we`re starting to grow on them. This is good news. :)
lol
you know that they can have a problem because of this. it is forbidden to say israel.
it happens anyway some journalist forgot the filter "zionist" :D

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

PressTV is controlled by West..?
The West side of Tehran

What about Kurdistan, East Turkmenistan, Baluchistan ? :undecided:

Are Kurd, Baloch, Turkish people are terrorist ? :what:

These regions are legally part of their respected Federations & accepted by whole world while Kashmir & Palestine had been occupied by terrorists & world consider them as disputed territories.

How quickly Indians jump on Balochistan, they don't even know that Balochistan have 6 million population in which Pushtuns, Hazaras, Makranis, Brahvis are included. 4 million of the total population are non Balochs, the remaining 2 million Balochs too have no issue but just a handful(1-4lacs) of them want more autonomy. BLA doesn't represent Balochs & is terrorist organization whose leaders are sitting in the laps of India & Afghanistan.

These regions are legally part of their respected Federations & accepted by whole world while Kashmir & Palestine had been occupied by terrorists & world consider them as disputed territories.

How quickly Indians jump on Balochistan, they don't even know that Balochistan have 6 million population in which Pushtuns, Hazaras, Makranis, Brahvis are included. 4 million of the total population are non Balochs, the remaining 2 million Balochs too have no issue but just a handful(1-4lacs) of them want more autonomy. BLA doesn't represent Balochs & is terrorist organization whose leaders are sitting in the laps of India & Afghanistan.

Why don't you break up Balochistan for the Pathans, Makranis, Hazaras and Balochis?

Back
Top Bottom