What's new

Two Pak soldiers injured or ‘possibly killed’ in fresh firing along LoC

It could go either way- and may end up deflating your ego to new low- :D-

IA never disappointed us till this date,i will bet on them any day,unlike some whose HQ gets attacked from time to time.

IA never disappointed us till this date,i will bet on them any day,unlike some whose HQ gets attacked from time to time.

Isnt it a case of your outpost getting attacked time after time-
Last time it was attacked they beheaded few of yours-

Indian army gone mad- official complaint- media mess- and war mongering later they came again and killed 5 of yours again-

Still not disappointed?-

Were did you see me justifying anything :undecided:
I just put some facts.

Putting facts!! Great!! Keep on trying. I hope you'll be able to explain some friends here, whom you are trying.Anyways!!

One thing I would like to add, any full scale war in this era will lead to World War and evident countries will take sides. It's not fighting for a country but fighting for self interest. And none of the countries mentioned above will fight for China but will fight against as they have some threat from China but none from India.

Putting facts!! Great!! Keep on trying.

One thing I would like to add, any full scale war in this era will lead to World War and evident countries will take sides. It's not fighting for a country but fighting for self interest. And none of the countries mentioned above will fight for China but will fight against as they have some threat from China but none from India.

So when was the last time two big countries fight with each other ???
Oh wait don't bother to reply ;)

I agree with whatever it takes to you be haply and NOT to quote me ;)

Isnt it a case of your outpost getting attacked time after time-
Last time it was attacked they beheaded few of yours-

Indian army gone mad- official complaint- media mess- and war mongering later- they came and killed 5 of yours again-

Still not disappointed?-

Nope,for every soldier killed there will be appropriate response,i know its cruel but if that's how this $hit works so be it.

So when was the last time two big countries fight with each other ???

Direct conflict was World War 2. Cold war you can't consider as mostly they were covert operations by US. If you say Big and powerful countries.

Don't get me wrong I don't think anyone being killed is funny, but this certain conflict is funny because it is literally tit for tat violence that I've never seen before. Like if one or two Pakistani soldiers are killed the next day they will seek revenge on one or two Indian soldiers than the same thing happens backwards and its funny because it stays at that. That's what the balance if power does. Had it been for example palestinians and Israelis, dozens would be killed for an Israeli solider or two killed even if its Israeli initiated violence.

But, I also am aware lots of Kashmiri fighters and civilians are also killed. It's tit for tat between the two militaries only.

hehehehe

keep dreaming bro :D

Did you cook dog or cat meat today and eaten it with your Chinese friend in IFTAR feast that your I.Q. has dipped so low as dogs and cats????

Do you think the Chinese are not aware that you regard them as infidels and inferior and aspire (D-R-E-A-M ...... LOL) to conquer every part of the world for a select few Sunni Pakistani Muslims and preach the same in your malicious religious sermons telecast openly on TV in Pakistan??? The Chinese intelligence must have recorded all speeches of that albino fat pig Zaid Hamid who has a shrill female like voice and the likes of terrorist Syed Hafiz even if it is not telecast for public viewing due to security concerns..

India is powerful enough to take on both of you and does not need allies , but do you think the Chinese will stand by you in war and suffer Indian nuclear retaliation in their support for inhuman Pakistanis while India will have no allies????

Do you really believe this poster ALIENWARE is a real Chinese and not a fake Pakistani posing as a Chinese and do you think the mindset of the Chinese will not change after knowing the facts about your country and the ideology of hatred and cruelty being followed in Pakistan towards non-Muslims even if they live thousands of miles away in China or Latin America???

Alienware and your likes of fake or real posters from China, why do not you learn a few lessons in humanity and prepare your country for crushing Pakistan as it breeds inhuman terrorism to kill all ?? You can start by yourself as an individual in USA or China by eliminating radical Islamic Pakistani jihadists who plan to target your host country USA or whatever or your home country China where you live or plan to live.

I am happy that I was not quoted with some unjustified, foolish logic!!
Thanks a lot!! :D

[video]http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/08/india-media-lost-temper/[/video]

USA and Russia are not our allies dude.

but they hate china more than us they are finding ways to bring war between china and india so that china will be out of business and india will out of this world...

Back
Top Bottom