What's new

Two Opposing Terms: Islamic and Republic

Why do you have problem mixing 2 good things?

Because Islam does not allow this "mixing" ...

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. [2:208]

So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do[2:85]

A
ll other things in your post we have discussed many times so better leave them

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. [2:208]

So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life; and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do[2:85]
A

OH MY GOD. How on EARTH, does this Ayat any where imply Democratic practices are against Islam. I mean HOW. How on earth can you come to this conclusion! @_@

Again. I would give you my previous example.

A teacher asks the students in her class to vote for the prefect of the class , which they would choose to elect. This is a democratic practice.

How on earth this is against Islam, and how on earth UN came here ? @_@. How on Earth is this Ayat talking about that.

How on earth!

You are not making any sense.

If you are basing your argument, on how Islam contradicts Democracy is because.
Islamic Concept of Human Rights is against the UN concept of Human Rights.
Then you are implying.
1: The concept of Human Rights is essential to democracy
2 ONLY the UN concept of human rights is essential to democracy.
3 UN is essential to democracy.
This does not make any sense. Your argument is baseless.
PS: this thread is about Islam and Republic. You brought UN in to it

meray bhai UN means 193 Countries of the world !!!
and what UN says carries a lot of weight ... cant you understand this simple fact ????

OH MY GOD. How on EARTH, does this Ayat any where imply Democratic practices are against Islam. I mean HOW. How on earth can you come this conclusion!

Sari raat heer suntay rahay .......... koi haal nahi kasam se

So how is democracy attacking or making Islam incomplete?

Democracy is not making the scripture PARTIAL! Why are you selectively going through the Quran? NOW THAT is what the Quran 2:85 talking about...So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Where you take partial scriptures for YOUR own benefit...

The comparison , you made . Do you think that it has got more to do with cultural norms/school of thought/historical reasons rather than with the true interpretation of religion ? Would you phrase it that the Muslims started going more literal and hence all the problems and the root cause of their downfall ?

I believe that We seriously need religious reformers !!! A Renaissance

and what UN says carries a lot of weight ... cant you understand this simple fact ????
REALLY? Yet they give veto to only few members, equality? And wasnt this the SAME organization that said no war in Iraq and Afghan and also not to forget all the protests in America...AND THIS weight carrier couldnt stop it from happening...smell equality anywhere?

and what UN says carries a lot of weight ... cant you understand this simple fact
????

It can have 600 countries as its members ranging from communist China to Democratic USA.

UN is still not essential to the concept of democracy .

There was no UN when US and Britain were practicing democracy!

Again. Your argument has no weight.

Again another troll post by you. Please stick to the topic. If you can make a solid argument then please do. It is yet to be seen though.

A
@Secur This post may be the literal meaning :angel:

So how is democracy attacking or making Islam incomplete?

Democracy is not making the scripture PARTIAL! Why are you selectively going through the Quran? NOW THAT is what the Quran 2:85 talking about...So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part? Where you take partial scriptures for YOUR own benefit...

Listen and listen carefully please ... there is no concept of "out of context" quoting when it comes to quran .. quran is self explaining and self sufficient ... The concept you are following is invented by the same "mullahs" you so strongly denounce ...

Religious reformers actually overthrow the religion....

Listen and listen carefully please ... there is no concept of "out of context" quoting when it comes to quran .. quran is self explaining and self sufficient ... The concept you are following is invented by the same "mullahs" you so strongly denounce ...
There is no concept? Really do you really think that Quran asked us to kill all the disbelievers? Thats taken out of context but when you take it into the context of THAT TIME...THE WAR THAT WAS TAKING PLACE AT THAT TIME....then it makes sense it was encouragement for the SOLDIERS FOR THEM not for all the time...THIS can be traced from the AYAT IN ARABIC...the tenses tell it all!
Which Mullah said what and invented what?

o , by the UN standards , the Islamic law violates basic human rights , hence incompatible with democracy ;
OH MY GOD. How on EARTH, does this Ayat any where imply Democratic practices are against Islam. I mean HOW. How on earth can you come to this conclusion! @_@

Again. I would give you my previous example.

A teacher asks the students in her class to vote for the prefect of the class , which they would choose to elect. This is a democratic practice.

How on earth this is against Islam, and how on earth UN came here ? @_@. How on Earth is this Ayat talking about that.

How on earth!

You are not making any sense.
@Azlan Haider
Its not against Islam...Someone has their definition wrong....

Islam clearly says get an Ashura council and elect your leader...Wait isnt that democracy? :woot:

@Talon
okay , let me ask you a simple question , which was the last ayat revealed ?

Lets get realistic , shall we ? Renaissance and reforms ? The people would freak out on the mere mention of this word - reform .

@Secur This post may be the literal meaning :angel:

Which begs the question , which Islam you follow ? Here's the tricky part .

Islam clearly says get an Ashura council and elect your leader...Wait isnt that democracy? :woot:

2 questions: 1- Where is it described in Islam? 2- what is Ashora council and who got to elect it?

Back
Top Bottom