What's new

Two Indian Soldiers killed in cross-border firing

An Israeli Colonel's message for the Indians.

Col Avner Mueller

Col Avner Mueller-Ramat Gan, Israel-4 hours ago
Every single day I read news about Indian soldiers getting killed by Pakistani army. Do you Indians feel no pain at the loss of the lives of your soldiers? I am specifically pointing fingers at your government. Unless you show the world you can strike back, and with vengeance, the world will keep thinking of you Indians as weak and worthless. You will have no standing on the world stage, from a respect standpoint. Is this how you Indians like to be viewed worldwide? We Israelis respect the life of every single soldier, no matter his or her rank in the IDF.

Col Avner Mueller

Every single day I read news about Indian soldiers getting killed by Pakistani army. Do you Indians feel no pain at the loss of the lives of your soldiers? I am specifically pointing fingers at your government. Unless you show the world you can strike back, and with vengeance, the world will keep thinking of you Indians as weak and worthless. You will have no standing on the world stage, from a respect standpoint. Is this how you Indians like to be viewed worldwide? We Israelis respect the life of every single soldier, no matter his or her rank in the IDF.

Oh wait!

Didn't Indians already striked back with vengeance? i.e did a super stealthy 'Surgical Strike' across the border that even enemy couldn't see it :lol:

Col Avner Mueller

Fake account.
There has never been any colonel by the name of Avner Mueller in IDF.

Everday a new colonel sher khan is coming and joining pak army.Wish i was the head over there after each second there will be a message from pak.

Here we got what i stated on this pdf already..

Look at it what you will deserving more i guess the isis contract has become strong between india and israel.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170713_0001.png
    wp_ss_20170713_0001.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 28
The problem is they can't strike back. Yet they keep on taunting China for not attacking them when they are camping in Doklam with no guns. Bangladesh gave them a slap in 2001, and they in return settled their boundary like a good little boy in Bangladesh's favour.

The problem is they can't strike back. Yet they keep on taunting China for not attacking them when they are camping in Doklam with no guns. Bangladesh gave them a slap in 2001, and they in return settled their boundary like a good little boy in Bangladesh's favour.
Actually we seized pyrdiwah from Bangladesh as a punishment and our retaliation was so ferocious that entire BDR had to be disbanded.

27 Pakistani soldiers were killed on LoC in 2016 alone, same year only 18 of our soldiers died on LoC (incl 1 from accident).
A kill ratio of 1.5:1.

Actually we seized pyrdiwah from Bangladesh as a punishment and our retaliation was so ferocious that entire BDR had to be disbanded.

27 Pakistani soldiers were killed on LoC in 2016 alone, same year only 18 of our soldiers died on LoC (incl 1 from accident).

I think you got me wrong, I am not talking about the numbers killed, I am talking about intent, if China were to kill all those campers, what will happen? There will be the same situation as Pakistan and Bangladesh, a localized skirmish.

We know Khwaja Asif is your biological father who f*cked your mata shree so it is natural he is authentic to you.

But fact is that only 12 Pakistani soldiers were martyred while around 18 confirmed Indian deaths.

Any samaa interview by your abbu is not authentic for us.

I think you got me wrong, I am not talking about the numbers killed, I am talking about intent, if China were to kill all those campers, what will happen? There will be the same situation as Pakistan and Bangladesh, a localized skirmish.

And not to forget that Tweet from a random TV program has no authenticity. Indian military casualties are always more than Pakistani in past few years while India forced with no choice but to attack civilians to hide it humiliation. A supposed tough guy like Modi failed to bring any respite for poor Indian soldiers. They are getting a brick for every stone they throw at Pakistan.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom