What's new

Two Indian Soldiers killed in cross-border firing

It is OK ; we will kill 20 Enemy soldiers in revenge

Massive Revenge is coming

just-press-ctrl-a-then-ctrl-c-ctrl-v.png

Oh I see you don't know what RTI is since you don't have anything like that in your country.without know what you have posted proves my point we don't hide our casualties.:haha:
If read again the links and don't understand what is RTI quote me,will help you understand before making fool out of yourself further:yahoo:

@CAD @Windjammer

Why do you expect India to keep quiet and NOT take revenge

Revenge will happen ; just a matter of time
Maybe it has already happened
Or it will happen Today evening / tonight /tomorrow Morning

Anytime it can happen

15 Indian soldiers & 2 senior officers killed by azaad fauj #FreeKashmir Look coward ADGPI as usual their indian army are hiding their causalities to fool their public.

2 cowards Indian army persons Killed by our brave Pakistan army in Kupwara.

15 Indian army cowards are Killed by our Kashmir's freedom fighters brothers.

That just made my day. o_O

@NeonNinja @Khan Sahab @PaklovesTurkiye @Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Zarvan @The Sandman @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @haviZsultan@Windjammer @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @Azlan Haider @Moonlight @Burhan Wani @shahbaz baig @snow lake @MUSTAKSHAF @IceCold @KN-1 @Hassan Guy @Jf Thunder
@Muhammad bin Hamid @S.Y.A @Arsalan Zaheer @Major Sam @newb3e

@Taimoor Khan @friendly_troll96 @Mahmood-ur-Rehman

@Hareeb @Green Angel @Awi @abrar khan

@Kash_Ninja

Last edited:
Oh I see you don't know what RTI is since you don't have anything like that in your country.without know what you have posted proves my point we don't hide our casualties.:haha:
If read again the links and don't understand what is RTI quote me,will help you understand before making fool out of yourself further:yahoo:
Get off your high horse , your tiny ego is busted, do you know these causality figures breaks down to an average of 25 every month, when was the last time such figures were ever admitted by your army....but now since the news is 15 year old, it will not raise many questions...no wonder your neta is shocked and blames the army for hiding the figures. :pleasantry:

''The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people.”

In the same period you have lost 15000 soldiers on the LOC
that is due to Indian Army firing

Your losses are always bigger ; that is why you cannot reveal them

The stupid Taliban killed 6700 Pak Army soldiers using RPGs and IEDs

We use heavy Artillery ; everybody knows Artillery kills more soldiers in war
than anything else

@CAD @Windjammer

Why do you expect India to keep quiet and NOT take revenge

Revenge will happen ; just a matter of time
Maybe it has already happened
Or it will happen Today evening / tonight /tomorrow Morning

Anytime it can happen
Yea, you will be told, Indian army has destroyed so many Pakistani bunkers killed X number of soldiers, wounded six more, ambulances were seen shifting the wounded, a dozen trees were still smoldering, and a local Police officer confirmed the casualties.... revenge taken, mission accomplished....!!

than anything else
Although Your stupidity doesn't qualify for a reply but since you people are here to learn so let me try.
When Pak army is fighting the Taliban or the Indian army against Naxals or in IOK, unlike LOC, they are in open and not sitting in bunkers.....just as an example, how many of BSF or CRPF were killed in last Naxal ambush, where they merely used guns and IEDs.

than anything else

Lol, Artillery is a very inaccurate weapon and mostly damages civilian settlements across the border , the soldiers deployed at the LOC goes usually unaffected by it as they mostly sit in the concrete bunkers so unless a artillery shell busts inside the bunker (highly unlikely) the soldiers don't get affected by artillery firing .

We had little to no border infrastructure at the Pak/Afghan border, it was under Taliban control before Pak army took over, so they deployed IED's everywhere, the rough terrain makes it almost impossible to clear the areas completely let alone clear all the IED's , yet Pak army kicked the Taliban arses and forced them to flee across the border like cowards ..

LOC tension take many lives of civilians too. Stop this.

@Windjammer My sources said this attacks was conducted by Hizbul Mujaihdeen snipers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom