What's new

Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in Kutch District

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bhuj: An Army jawan allegedly committed suicide in Kutch district on Friday, police said, in the second such incident in as many days.

Kripal Dutt, a Havaldar attached with OMC unit and stationed at Bandha Camp near Khavda village, shot himself in the neck with a machine gun this morning, police said.

"Dutt was immediately referred to a hospital in Bhuj by some Army personnel. However, he succumbed to his injuries in the afternoon. We have lodged a case in this regard," said Khavda Police Sub Inspector M K Chaudhary.

The reason behind the 43-year-old's extreme act was not yet known, he said.

Yesterday, a 26-year-old Army jawan, Luvjitsingh Kundansingh, attached with Punjab Regiment and stationed at Bhuj Military Station, fatally shot himself in the head using his service rifle.
http://www.news18.com/news/india/army-jawan-commits-suicide-in-kutch-district-1350429.html
R.I.P

Coward ! Perhaps Indian army is not training them enough To handle mental pressure. What will be the difference between them abdn Bloody civilians if they give up on out-of-ordinary situations ?

Coward ! Perhaps Indian army is not training them enough To handle mental pressure. What will be the difference between them abdn Bloody civilians if they give up on out-of-ordinary situations ?
I thought IA introduced yoga therapy for the troops, obviously it doesn't seems to be working.

I thought IA introduced yoga therapy for the troops, obviously it doesn't seems to be working.
Modi was forefrunt in promoting Yoga. And we have international YOGA day too.

I say increase the food rationing of soldiers

Its not the training, its their conscience that drives them to this, they are human after all and in the end resent the inhuman acts their officers force them to commit...

It's not food or such but corrupt & harami officers..
Exactly fking disgrace people should be shot at. They are not worth wearing the uniform. It is because of them JAwans under immense pressure succumb

don't underestimate the PTSD bro
What Stress ? They arent involve in any major war, are they ? like us

Exactly fking disgrace people should be shot at. They are not worth wearing the uniform. It is because of them JAwans under immense pressure succumb

What Stress ? They arent involve in any major war, are they ? like us
just saying there can be multiple reasons from trauma like following order against your will,bullying or rape etc .war is not the only cause.

just saying there can be multiple reasons from trauma like following order against your will,bullying or rape etc .war is not the only cause.
Then youre not trained as a proper soldier. I recommend go back to training.
Or it could be the result of extreme guilt and conscience

maybe but Kashmir isn't the only place they are fighting in;).
or maybe these poor souls have had just enough of the bullying and blackmailing from their CO.
Are you implying these Indian solders are pussies ? and cant take little hammer from CO ?

Back
Top Bottom