What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

Indeed. And their predicaments today are a direct result of their own sins, mistakes and ignorance. Blaming others for these is simply lazy dishonesty, as I said before.
I never said what you are attributing to me and don't deny what you are saying. The last two decades, however, politicization of Islam has come primarily from non Muslims.

Seems you have a phobia against believers, a form of discrimination which can involve race, religion, and politics. This phobia exists in Arab and predominantly Muslim countries too.

There are only three or four states with Islam in their title, one of them is Pakistan. I would never agree to putting Islam or any religion in the state title. Countries don't own religions.

Last edited:
So is China included in this category by your definition?
Please provide facts to support your statement, thanks.
China is religion phobic and tries to control it. The communist party is the government. You shouldn't be on a political military forum if you don't know Islamophobia has long been driving politics in several countries. I can write a list of the countries if you want. It wouldn't be less than 20. I am not going to post details about everyone of them. I can give you one example. Trump said, "Islam hates us" in an interview before he became president and instituted the 'Muslim ban'.

China is religion phobic and tries to control it. The communist party is the government. You shouldn't be on a political military forum if you don't know Islamophobia has long been driving politics in several countries. I can write a list of the countries if you want. It wouldn't be less than 20. I am not going to post details about everyone of them. I can give you one example. Trump said, "Islam hates us" in an interview before he became president and instituted the 'Muslim ban'.

LOL. Putting out a list of countries does nothing to support your statement: "The last two decades, however, politicization of Islam has come primarily from non Muslims." Please clarify and support this statement you have made, thanks.

LOL. Putting out a list of countries does nothing to support your statement: "The last two decades, however, politicization of Islam has come primarily from non Muslims." Please clarify and support this statement you have made, thanks.
I will not play fetch for you beyond this.

"Islam hates us".
That is politicizing Islam.

Well, to be honest, the Muslim countries are not exactly overflowing with love towards USA, are they? Anti-US feelings are being shipped to a frenzy by Muslim leaders within their own countries, and this has been going on for decades and decades.

Well, to be honest, the Muslim countries are not exactly overflowing with love towards USA, are they? Anti-US feelings are being shipped to a frenzy by Muslim leaders within their own countries, and this has been going on for decades and decades.
Muslim countries do not equal to Islam. Many non Muslim countries hate America too. How can you explain that by religion.

You have zero understanding of what Islam is.

Muslim countries do not equal to Islam. Many non Muslim countries hate America too. How can you explain that by religion.

I am not the one claiming politicization of any religion by anyone. You are. Whatever Islam is has nothing to do with how it is seen by others. The acts of its followers show the world what it is in reality, not what it is claimed to be.

I am not the one claiming politicization of any religion by anyone. You are. Whatever Islam is has nothing to do with how it is seen by others. The acts of its followers show the world what it is in reality, not what it is claimed to be.
Well the fact is, people who say Islam hates us or Islam hates you are politicizing Islam, regardless of their religion (or lack of it). They could be Muslim or non Muslim.

Well the fact is, people who say Islam hates us or Islam hates you are politicizing Islam, regardless of their religion (or lack of it). They could be Muslim or non Muslim.

So Muslims use Islam as a political tool as well. So blaming non Muslims for it is rather pointless, as I have said all along. What the Muslims do with their religion first is bound to get a reaction as well. That is all.

Islamophobia has existed since time immemorial. In the historical narrative, politicization of Islam began with the non Muslim elite of Makkah. They offered the Prophet power, wealth, and women to bring him over to their side. It was a desire to control and pre-empt, driven by fear and prejudice. They were like, can you modify your religion to favor us.

Last edited:
Islamophobia has existed since time immemorial. In the historical narrative, politicization of Islam began with the non Muslim elite of Makkah. They offered the Prophet power, wealth, and women to bring him over to their side. It was a desire to control and pre-empt driven by fear and prejudice. They were like, can you modify your religion to favor us.

So now the goalposts have moved from the "last two decades" to time immemorial? Islam itself was turned into a political force by its followers and used for expansion and conquests first.

Back
Top Bottom