What's new

Turn this Chinese lesbian "straight" and get $65 million USD

the money probably won't be given right away so to deter fraudsters.... and if you divorce, the dad will probably hire a hit man. There's a downside to every good stories.

shes a confirmed carpet muncher? pics of her carpet munching partners?

Gigi-Chao-wife_2463127b.jpg

fugly dykes!

Her girlfriend already looks like an ugly man. So i should find a similar looking ugly man who will impersonate her girlfriend and replace her.

Now i managed the brought together Gigi with a man.... how should i proceed. :undecided:

I think there is better chance for ladies to go and woo the man himself....

Wrong title, she is not Chinese. She is a Hong Konger. :flame:

Who wants to try? It's $65 million USD after all, and he is supposed to have doubled his offer to $130 million USD as well. :P

The old geezer still not giving up? Forget it la, she only loves woman. You don't need the milions, you're already rich :p: , didn't you say your family had like a couple of maids already? haha

Wrong title, she is not Chinese. She is a Hong Konger. :flame:

Hong Konger is not a nationality, nor is it an ethnicity. Not by any definition. It is a city within the PRC.

Her nationality is Chinese and her ethnicity is Chinese. Her city is HK.

I can't believe that Indians even flame light-hearted threads like these. :lol:

The old geezer still not giving up? Forget it la, she only loves woman. You don't need the milions, you're already rich :p: , didn't you say your family had like a couple of maids already? haha

Me and my family are very well off by HK standards, but this is a different level. :P

I will uncork her for nothing more than east Turkistan region.

29 January 2014
Source: BBC News

-------------------------

Mr Chao last week reportedly offered to double his 2012 offer of $65m (£40m).

Hong Kong does not recognise same-sex unions, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Mr Chao, a property and shipping tycoon who himself has never married, told the BBC last year that his daughter needed a "good husband".

He said at the time that his monetary offer for any man to woo his daughter had generated many replies from potential suitors.

---------------------------

This is Gigi Chao:

6aea494e784dc9545079b78a75c8cf6e24e9c25d.jpg

-------------

Who wants to try? It's $65 million USD after all, and he is supposed to have doubled his offer to $130 million USD as well. :P

Not for the money- the woman is really pretty. Too bad she's unavailable for us men!

Back
Top Bottom