What's new

Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turks, do most Muslims practice Islam in everyday life in Turkey?

I am curious.

I think turkey has the highest no. atheist in the muslim world thanks to 60 years kelamist rule.
Apart from the big cities like Izmir and istnabul , turkey is mostly religious I have heard.

Here comes the Indian TROLL right on cue....

And here we go......

Bro, why bother replying to that Indian troll.

From my experience of Turkish people, the vast, vast, majority are believers, with a small agnostic minority, atheists would be less than 1%.

Here comes the Indian TROLL right on cue....

And here we go......

If saying the truth makes me an "Indian troll" so be it. (I wonder, what is so low if I was an Indian after all? Aren't Indians human too?)

- True worshippers of God alone will always be minority: 12:103-6

- Majority of "believers" are those who accepted partners with God. 12:106

- Satan will be successful for the most part 17:62

+ many others. These are merely statement of facts.

A significiant amount is doing friday prayers and some other religious requirements, but only a minority doing all the regular requirements.

In today's world , Islam is the most "influential" religion on the planet. It "influences" its followers in every way--negative or positive. Almost WHOLE Muslim world is "practicing Muslims" in relation to other religions such as Christianity etc... See this result- picture of comprehensive Gallup Survey which determined the "religiosity" of different people. (See the Muslim world)

The "lowest" Islam scored are Iranians which are "average religious" people .... :lol:
Gallup%20map.png

Turkey is in "more religious" category.

That survey is a joke, especially if we compare Turkey to Iran.

No its not. Islam in Turkey is WAY more influential as compared with Islam in Iran.

Turks chose an Islamic party to rule them. No rigging, no trouble , no Mullah regime , no propaganda , no nothing...but yet Turks chose Islamic party to govern their society. Iranians , specially young Iranians , aren't happy at all about the current state of affairs in their country. They are fed up of "strict Mullahocracy" ... So 'Islam' is kind imposed on them...unlike in Turkey. In survey's , people respond what they think ...hence Turks are shown as "more religious" than Iranians. Iranians might say more prayers than turks but that doesn't increase the importance of religion in their personal life.

Eastern Turkey is pretty much "conservative" as compared to secular Izmir etc ...Correct me if I am wrong...

In today's world , Islam is the most "influential" religion on the planet. It "influences" its followers in every way--negative or positive. Almost WHOLE Muslim world is "practicing Muslims" in relation to other religions such as Christianity etc... See this result- picture of comprehensive Gallup Survey which determined the "religiosity" of different people. (See the Muslim world)

The "lowest" Islam scored are Iranians which are "average religious" people .... :lol:
Gallup%20map.png

Turkey is in "more religious" category.

India is Surrounded by Hardcore Islamists.

India is Surrounded by Hardcore Islamists.

Like Nepal and Sri Lanka?

And these "Islamists" won't come hard on India unless India does some stupidity. Indian civilization is well-contained by Islam , Mashallah. You can't spread physically into the 'lost territory' of yours ..:azn: Some fools try to argue that Bollywood will "de-Islamsize" Muslims surrounding India...This is a laughable imagination of those people because ;

1-Bollywood doesn't effect Islam directly. Yeah some people might miss their daily prayers due to some bollywood movie but does that mean "de-Islamization" in any way?

2-Bollywood is itself dominated by Indian Muslims (Shahrukh Khan , Salman Khan , Amir Khan , Farhan Akhtar , Javed Akhtar , A.R. Rahman , Imran Khan , Imran Hashmi etcetc )

3-Bollywood doesn't even have a very solid penetration among Muslims. Many people just see films for time-pass boss..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom