What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Sure but isnt it a little bit short?

ISS which is much more complex has something like 20 years if is remember correctly.

9 years of operational life, it is even too long in the spy satellites, current technological advances, content needed images always more and more very high definition, ever more precise, still to be obtained more rapidly to be reactive to threats constantly evolving.

Ofeq

Pleiades (satellite)

Last edited:
Gokturk 1-A
kE4dOW.jpg

zn8oMj.jpg

I wish we will be able to watch the launch on tv by live broadcasting

you can watch online from the website of arianespace, keep it mind in case they dont broadcast it on tv

Lets hope they dont mess it up.

Not to jinx it but, I think this gives Turkey too much of an edge with countries like Israel totally against it and half of Europe really bitching about it... I'm going to surprised if it does succeed.

Turkey really needs its own launch capabilities, and means to put stuff into orbit.

Not to jinx it but, I think this gives Turkey too much of an edge with countries like Israel totally against it and half of Europe really bitching about it... I'm going to surprised if it does succeed.

Turkey really needs its own launch capabilities, and means to put stuff into orbit.
I have the same feeling, let's hope for the best.

Can someone tell me plz in percentage how much is made it by turkey .e.g 50% of the satellite ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom