What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

bfdcbbf5140e2cb99aec9e73c49249687ac2d4d6%202_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.png

Germanium crystals magnification for Infrared lenses/optics

bc33169f60bf795999ae355b87a484b41f431b7e
2dd5c38d2a65256cc2257f6496dde538f55cd0b7
631b801e5fe1158c96e86b887026802d0472be1e

300mm Germanium crystals are being produced for larger lenses and spy satellites !

Aselsan will use underground Germanium materials, enrich them in KAE facilities to produce military and civilian grade lens/optics. The KAE is planning to export produced lenses abroad, especially for Russia.
05:20

How come Turkey has become good with RADARs etc.? Answer lies in very good and a wide range of courses on microwaves, UHF/EHF, antennas theory etc. are offered at both undergrad and grad levels in the top Turkish universities. A large number of professors have been actively involved in research of both theoretical practical aspects for the last 50 years. Another factor is Turkish university grads are required to join compulsory military service. One way to delay it is to join ASELSAN type companies and grad program simultaneously. In fact many companies support that. During the grad program students work on thesis/dissertations based on the projects funded by different government agencies. Thus, a large pool of knowledge and trained engineers have been being produced. I think this has something to do with these end products..

I heard that some drones can be programmed with GPS coordinates....you can't jam those because they are not using radio frequency.

Instead of taking such risks....just install a couple of Korkut turrets.

I heard that some drones can be programmed with GPS coordinates....you can't jam those because they are not using radio frequency.

Those drones are also can be jammed. Then you need other methods to jam them. Remember what Iran did to rq170?

everything with in the electro magnetic spectrum can be jammed.

How you gonna do that with a RF jammer ? We are talking about the new Aselsan system.

GPS works with RF signaal. Radar works with Microwave signal, so ther is no point to be worry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom