Turkish man rapes and murders Japanese Tourists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
court in the central Turkish city of Nevsehir has charged Fatih Uyar, a Turkish citizen, for the
murder and rape of a young Japanese woman,and seriously
injuring another. The murder victim was Mai Kurihara, a 22-year-old Japanese national who was touring the country along with Hoshie
Teramatsu, also 22 years of age. The Turkish police had initially arrested two suspects on Tuesday
for the attack on the two tourists that happened on Monday.
Kurihara and Teramatsu were visiting the traditional tourist
attractions in Cappadocia, central Turkey. Uyar was charged by
the court for stabbing Kurihara to death and sexually assaulting
her dead body. The police had been alerted to the suspect as Teramatsu was able to identify him from photographs shown to her in the hospital while she was being treated. According to the
office of the governor of Nevsehir, the Zemi Valley – where the
two tourists were attacked – was a famous tourist attraction
given its lunar-like landscape made of cone-shaped volcanic rock
formations and its rock-carved underground caverns. In a separate incident, Japanese media and journalists were
reportedly attacked and roughed up outside the Nevsehir court.
The Japanese press was mobbed and attacked by a group of
Uyar’s supporters as they tried to photograph and film him being
taken to jail after his indictment by the Nevsehir court. Turkish
anti-riot police had to separate the two groups and push back the Turkish assailants.

Sick, frustrated individual.

This is why death penalty is needed everywhere.

Was it Olympically motivated?
No it was before they lost olympic bid...and olympics may have fed many similar Turks
As apperantly some Turks have an apetite for foreign meat.

Http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/polish-travel-writer-allegedly-raped-in-turkey.aspx?pageID=238&nid=52795

A Polish travel writer was allegedly raped during a trip in Istanbul after walking all the
way from Georgia. A.P., 25, arrived in Istanbul’s Çatalca distirct on Aug. 15, according to daily Milliyet’s
report. The woman, who is writing about her walking experiences on her trips, encountered a
man on the road who offered to buy her lunch at a nearby restaurant, only for him to
allegedly kidnap her and forcibly take her into a forested area, according to her
testimony. Gendarmerie forces found the woman at the crime scene but the assailant had escaped. The man was found and detained after a two-day search by security forces. The man, İ.B., alleged in his testimony that he and A.P. agreed that he would pay 200
Turkish Liras for sex, but a report from the Istanbul Forensic Medicine Institute said the
intercourse showed the hallmarks of rape. İ.B. was subsequently arrested. August/19/2013

Hostility towards foreigners (tourists) in Turkey has increased dramatically in the past couple of years. A couple of months ago a young female American tourist traveling Europe came to Istanbul and went missing for a long time, the Turkish police recently found out she was raped first then murdered locals found her body in a garbage bin. So much for Turkish hospitality...:lol:

Hostility towards foreigners (tourists) in Turkey has increased dramatically in the past couple of years. A couple of months ago a young female American tourist traveling Europe came to Istanbul and went missing for a long time, the Turkish police recently found out she was raped first then murdered locals found her body in a garbage bin. So much for Turkish hospitality...:lol:
So we had 2/3 rapes(foreighners) in a year,is there any other country where there are more rapes/murders in a year?
If not then we must be the worst country to visit,my advice would be:stay out,to dangerous!

So we had 2/3 rapes(foreighners) in a year,is there any other country where there are more rapes/murders in a year?
If not then we must be the worst country to visit,my advice would be:stay out,to dangerous!

Do you even live in Turkey or are you another immigrant residing in Germany? :D

Do Turkey has capital punishment ???

If so , I expect the culprits gets it .

Do you even live in Turkey or are you another immigrant residing in Germany? :D
No immigrant,born in Turkey,studied in /TurkeyEurope.
I live in both Turkey and Europe(Holland,Germany,Belgium).
I have only a Turkish passport,does that answer your question?
So do i have a right to comment on the issue?

Not anymore, the death penalty in Torkistan was abolished in 2000 due to their bid for EU membership.

Of course you have the right to comment on any issue you wish. There are so many Torks in Europe so I was just wondering if you were also one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom