What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

The competition now comes down to Boeing's clean-sheet design, the Lockheed Martin/Korean Aerospace Industries T-50, and a mystery offering from Sierra Nevada and Turkish Aerospace Industries.

http://www.defensenews.com/articles/northrop-grumman-drops-out-of-t-x-trainer-competition

All other competitors have left the competition.
Assuming that you know that t-x and tx/fx (or tfx) are two different programs I think "Turkish Aviation Programs" is a better place to share news and updates regarding the t-x program.

Assuming that you know that t-x and tx/fx (or tfx) are two different programs I think "Turkish Aviation Programs" is a better place to share news and updates regarding the t-x program.

I'm aware but thought this was the best place to post this.

That's the proposal of TAI and SNC for the trainer aircraft. It's full composite and equipped with two commercial engines FJ-44-4M. Maiden flight already happened.

Freedom Aircraft Ventures LLC - Freedom Trainer

ca83f63a-b365-4679-b280-90bb0556b1b9.jpg

This is beyond impossible.

latest

This is a death star, this is beyond impossible.

1920px-Eurojet_EJ200_for_Eurofighter_Typhoon_PAS_2013_01_free.jpg

This is a turbofan engine, in 1939-1941 Soviet designer Arkhip Lyulka elaborated the design for the world's first turbofan engine, the first turbofan to run was the German Daimler-Benz DB 670 (designated as the 109-007 by the RLM) with a first run date of 27 May 1943.

So what is it that beyond impossible?

Bars, why do you compare 1940s Turbofan which was absolute simple, to 2016 design Turbofan?

There are nearly 80 years of development between those two.

This Project will go to nowhere, trust me.

Bars, why do you compare 1940s Turbofan which was absolute simple, to 2016 design Turbofan?

There are nearly 80 years of development between those two.

This Project will go to nowhere, trust me.

Who you are that you believe people should trust your desperate imagination about the future of a strategic project?

Back
Top Bottom