ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkish army receives Aselsan’s new-gen electronic warfare system

BY DAILY SABAH

ISTANBUL DEFENSE
JUL 12, 2021 12:31 PM GMT+3
Aselsan-developed Sancak electronic warfare system seen in this photo provided on July 11, 2021. (AA Photo)
Aselsan-developed Sancak electronic warfare system seen in this photo provided on July 11, 2021. (AA Photo)

Turkish Armed Forces Command (TSK) took delivery of a new electronic warfare vehicle, Sancak, that was developed with local resources, the head of the top defense body said Sunday.

Ismail Demir, chairperson of the Presidency of Defense Industries (SSB) made the related statement via his Twitter account.
He also shared a video showing the product developed by Turkish defense giant Aselsan.

“We have delivered the new generation electronic attack system, Sancak, to the TSK,” his statement read.

The system’s capabilities include high maneuverability, high output power in broadband, jamming in different types and modes, electronic support with broadband receiver, automatic link building and demodulation.

Aselsan offers numerous Electronic Support (ES) and Electronic Attack (EA) system solutions consisting of a wide range of advanced technologies.

The company systems’ areas of usage include Electronic Intelligence, Communications Intelligence, Radar Electronic Support, Communications Electronic Support, Radar Electronic Attack, Communications Electronic Attack and Countering Improvised Explosive Devices.

Turkish army receives Aselsan’s new-gen electronic warfare system | Daily Sabah

These systems are the proven game changers at a reasonable cost! I am pretty sure the Pak forces are keeping an eye on such systems….

I would be shocked if Pakistan has not been keeping a close eye on this. Looking forward to seeing in Pakistani service.

Our inventory land based EW systems:

- Rakas
- Mukas
- Koral
- Redet
- Sancak
- Kilavuz
- Karakulak
- Mukas
- Milkar
- Medsis
- Milked

The strongest EW capability county in the middle-east is Turkey. Only thing we don't have is airborne SOJ but that will be fixed in several years. In sea we are strong with systems on ships and special ship for EW and SIGINT.

TCG Ufuk

1626200377988.png

These systems are the proven game changers at a reasonable cost! I am pretty sure the Pak forces are keeping an eye on such systems….
I am really sad that in Pakistan there is zero R & D.
Why are we always buying stuff and not trying to make it. Why are zero ideas coming from us? Nothing. Blank empty

I am really sad that in Pakistan there is zero R & D.
Why are we always buying stuff and not trying to make it. Why are zero ideas coming from us? Nothing. Blank empty

Pakistan has been advancing in other areas such as Ballistic missiles, Cruise Missiles, Tanks, J17 etc etc... There is no error in buying from other allies who are stronger in areas you are not in your own productions

I would be shocked if Pakistan has not been keeping a close eye on this. Looking forward to seeing in Pakistani service.

Pakistan has to start to spend from 2022 onwards to 2030

something similar from Aselsan may already be in service in Pakistan...I wouldn't be surprised if the PAF Blinders squadron's Falcon carried a number of components from Aselsan corporation.

something similar from Aselsan may already be in service in Pakistan...I wouldn't be surprised if the PAF Blinders squadron's Falcon carried a number of components from Aselsan corporation.

Could be.. Pakistan doesn't disclose everything it has which every country does to some extent to not revealing it's Esse hand

Back
Top Bottom