What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

I learned it has body of Iris t from diehl. Rest is indigenous.
Source; Harzemşah
The same project type with t129 and Altay. We take a proofed fuselage and full it with indigenous systems. There is no need to discover America again. By this way, we gain so much time and every kind of resources.

I learned it has body of Iris t from diehl. Rest is indigenous.
Source; Harzemşah

Ingilizcemin mükemmel olduğunu iddia edemem fakat bir iletiyi yarım yamalak aktarmak yanlış anlamalara neden oluyor. "Geri kalanı" cümlesi ile lisanslı parçaların olduğu hissiyatına neden oluyorsunuz. Lisans altı üretiminin olmadığını belirtmişler. Biraz daha dikkat edelim.

The way you portray it is causing misunderstanding.

There is no the "rest". As Harzemsah pointied out there is no licensing in the game.

And honestly, the only thing that interests me is that we are able to produce it by ourselves under every circumstances. Refering to: Ambargoes. The rest is a side-issue.

For what are you guys arguing on I really don't get it. Modern science proved that a modern missile must have this design. It's optimal design for a modern missile just like IrsT, patriot etc.

I remember this blah blah was in HURKUS thread. People were claiming that we copied the design of Korean KT1 but modern aviation techniques require us to design it in that way.

So if you guys can design a missile which has trapezoid shape, please share with us.

@Nosferatu if we are using body of iris t, We are either directly buying body from Diehl or we have some sort of licence agreement? In either case body isn't indigenous design. So I used "rest" statement correctly.

What is the state of Turkish long range air defence development?

Any details of prospective capabilities?

Nope, nothing solid.. We have however seen graphic of a 'kill vehicle' neutralising ballistic missile in upper atmosphere, but that AD development might be unrelated to HISAR-U..

6mrlMP.jpg

we got arrow 3 what about you

We make also our Steps, it may not as much Capable like Arrow 3. Further Developments will follow and if Turkey prolifertae Highl Altitude AD & ATBM Systems throughout the Region, than their detterent with Jericho Missiles loses it's credibillity.

Back
Top Bottom