What's new

Turkish Aerospace Industries Continues to Modernization on the HAVA SOJ Aircraft Project

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Turkish Aerospace Industries continues to work on the Air SOJ project, which will perform tasks such as air defense and early warning. Within the scope of the cooperation agreement between TAI and Turkish Cabin Interior TCI, cabin interior design, production and supply of components and assembly of the HAVA SOJ aircraft will be carried out.

Turkish Aerospace Industries continues to work on the Air SOJ project, which will perform tasks such as air defense and early warning. Within the scope of the cooperation agreement between TAI and Turkish Cabin Interior TCI, cabin interior design, production and supply of components and assembly of the HAVA SOJ aircraft will be carried out.

This is quite neat project

It is only a matter of time, when these will replace the Falcon 20's in PAF service. Additionally, I think we will see the growth of the fleet above just 3 that PAF operates on HAVA-SOJ comes online.

I suspect that Turkey will make sure the HAVA-SOJ will be "optimised" for jamming operations against the S400 aswell :p: ..

It is only a matter of time, when these will replace the Falcon 20's in PAF service. Additionally, I think we will see the growth of the fleet above just 3 that PAF operates on HAVA-SOJ comes online.

I suspect that Turkey will make sure the HAVA-SOJ will be "optimised" for jamming operations against the S400 aswell :p: ..
Pakistan should have 8 to 10 of these jets. Plus ISI should also slowly induct these kind of jets for surveillance

Back
Top Bottom