What's new

TURKEY TOTALLY LOSES ITS COOL OVER SYRIA

you may give Assad some T-virus,G-virus and C-virus,hahahahahahaha

You really talk about the biological weapons of SYRIAN?Not USA?

You seem to confuse reality and fiction.USA has a covert bioweapons program too(Project Baccuhus).Also biological agents are developed by Corps.

Once WMD wars start ,syria will be dead.

Their support for Assad is largely sectarian in nature. And somewhat political, Since Assad is in Iran's side and that automatically makes him an angel of virtue and peace and everyone against him an evil terrorist. It is the rotten mentality.

1)yes when i support Assad against Saud sponsored terrorist its sectarian when House of Saud financed Terrorist In Syria its for freedom of Sunni Muslims.
Talking about freedom When American attacked Saddam House of Saud refused to take in 1 even 1 Iraqi refugee but same house of Saud is fighting for the freedom of Syrian Muslims yes its about.

House of Saud crossing into Bahrain and Yemen to slaughter civilians was for the welfare of those people me speaking against it is sectarian.

French British and Americans are their to help the Syrian Sunnis as they are well known to fight for Sunni rights through out the world.

Lets look at from political point of view shell we which country stands to gain most from the fall of Assad not Pakistan for sure oh Yes another Muslim Loving Country Israel oh my bad Sunni loving country i meant to say.As we all no they have separate camps for shia and separate ones for Sunni which is only possible because of french British and Americans unconditional support to Israel.who by the way are presently fighting for Sunnis freedom in Syria .

Talking about angels Qatar fat bastard killed his own father to get power is also their fighting for Sunni if thats doesn't say Love of Islam Nothing will.

you are right its Our rotten thinking or mentality

The real war is the one that has been fought for long by WCC (Western Christian Civilization) targeting Muslim places of heritage and civilization for destruction. After al Quds / Jerusalem, WCC destroyed and looted Baghdad. The next target in the WCC plan of destroying centers of Muslim civilization and power is Damascus. Today's news says the oldest Syrian city Aleppo is all but destroyed. Desecration of Muslim mosques and holy places accompanied by looting of ancient relics / artifacts have been the general picture. And for doing all these WCC uses one Muslim against another. WCC utilizes Muslim money and resources.

1)yes when i support Assad against Saud sponsored terrorist its sectarian when House of Saud financed Terrorist In Syria its for freedom of Sunni Muslims.
Talking about freedom When American attacked Saddam House of Saud refused to take in 1 even 1 Iraqi refugee but same house of Saud is fighting for the freedom of Syrian Muslims yes its about.

House of Saud crossing into Bahrain and Yemen to slaughter civilians was for the welfare of those people me speaking against it is sectarian.

French British and Americans are their to help the Syrian Sunnis as they are well known to fight for Sunni rights through out the world.

Lets look at from political point of view shell we which country stands to gain most from the fall of Assad not Pakistan for sure oh Yes another Muslim Loving Country Israel oh my bad Sunni loving country i meant to say.As we all no they have separate camps for shia and separate ones for Sunni which is only possible because of french British and Americans unconditional support to Israel.who by the way are presently fighting for Sunnis freedom in Syria .

Talking about angels Qatar fat bastard killed his own father to get power is also their fighting for Sunni if thats doesn't say Love of Islam Nothing will.

you are right its Our rotten thinking or mentality

See who is to say they are "Terrorists"? This term is only used by one strand of media and for you to believe only this strand of media heavily suggests your sectarian nature. And I am to get from you since you said "Talking about freedom" and then mentioned "American attacked Saddam" that you see Americans as freedom bringers to the Iraqis.

Well in all honestly I am proud that we refused to have to do with anything regarding this invasion unlike another entity who provided all the necessary help to the Americans in their invasion which both of us know which.

I have my reservations regarding Bahrain but in the case of Yemen we fought an armed group that attacked us first, we killed no civilians nor did we do that in Bahrain either, again this propaganda stems from only one source which we both know very well and the only people who choose to believe while disregarding all other sides of the story are without a doubt sectarian to the extreme.

I know that because of your sectarianism you regard Sunnis are a step below animals but you do not have to be so blatant in showcasing this.

The one that will stand to gain the most by the removal of Assad is Syria and the Syrian people themselves. The propaganda that Israel is the one to stand the most out of Assad's removal is also being sung by a certain propaganda source which we both know very well and that again puts on a highlight and further proof on your sectarianism. You refuse to look at things objectively because your sectarianism simply doesn't allow you to.

Qatar is ruled by a bastard but simply saying "Oh this guy likes it which means I must hate it" also stems from your deep seated sectarianism which is preventing you to look at things objectively. What a sad sad story you are.

See who is to say they are "Terrorists"? This term is only used by one strand of media and for you to believe only this strand of media heavily suggests your sectarian nature. And I am to get from you since you said "Talking about freedom" and then mentioned "American attacked Saddam" that you see Americans as freedom bringers to the Iraqis.

Well in all honestly I am proud that we refused to have to do with anything regarding this invasion unlike another entity who provided all the necessary help to the Americans in their invasion which both of us know which.

I have my reservations regarding Bahrain but in the case of Yemen we fought an armed group that attacked us first, we killed no civilians nor did we do that in Bahrain either, again this propaganda stems from only one source which we both know very well and the only people who choose to believe while disregarding all other sides of the story are without a doubt sectarian to the extreme.

I know that because of your sectarianism you regard Sunnis are a step below animals but you do not have to be so blatant in showcasing this.

The one that will stand to gain the most by the removal of Assad is Syria and the Syrian people themselves. The propaganda that Israel is the one to stand the most out of Assad's removal is also being sung by a certain propaganda source which we both know very well and that again puts on a highlight and further proof on your sectarianism. You refuse to look at things objectively because your sectarianism simply doesn't allow you to.

Qatar is ruled by a bastard but simply saying "Oh this guy likes it which means I must hate it" also stems from your deep seated sectarianism which is preventing you to look at things objectively. What a sad sad story you are.

L O L yes i hate Sunnis so much i married one but please continue on with the rest i am listening

Turkey is doing its moral duty. The Assad started attacking peaceful protests first which led to arming of rebels.

Turkey is welcome to attack Syria.Because after that it will face mass decimation thanks to syrian biological weapons.

Nothing will happen, our special forces will capture and secure thos bio weapons before they even know what hit them. :)

Asad alraedy has counted time, one way or another he will leave the throne, the question is how many more blood will be needed for that, to attack on us with bio or any specific weapons would be a fatal error. Asad one of those who knows Turkiye good in ME.. He can't dare

Turkey is doing its moral duty. The Assad started attacking peaceful protests first which led to arming of rebels.

Turkey's moral duty was to accept the refugees and provide them safety, and condemn Assad for his curelty at most. But providing a headquarters to so-called FSA in Turkey and giving them weapons, training was not our fvcking duty.

And it makes me sick to see some Turks here warmongering, for a war that has nothing to do with us. They don't even care the lifes of Turkish citizens and Turkish soldiers let alone caring for Syrian people. They just want to see T-129s flying over Syria, cobras in Syrian streets killing people so that they can satisfy themselves from the safety of their computer screen while people are dying.

I'm excluding those who will participate in this possible war personally, but don't think any of them would do that.

Lol thats evident from the totally screaming all-in-capitals thread title..:P

A41jSGrCcAAfbY2.jpg:large

(Şam means Damascus in Turkish)

Back
Top Bottom