What's new

Turkey to limit sales of alcohol

I used to drink like that when i lived in baluchistan.. once i drink more than 2 bottle of scotch and vodka.. and ended up sleeping in the bath tub for like an hour.. i only get violent when somebody mforess with me... or pisses me off...

For me it was a scary feeling because i like to be in control.

Im a nice guy all around when sober, but alcohol changes my personality.

I figured it is banned in Islam for a reason.

Well i drink whisky only pure, vodka and rum mixed they don't give me a hangover. But raki is something in another league.
Even the anason after taste in the morning is sickening.

As far as i know Jack Daniels has %40 alcohol percentage but Rakı has %46 alcohol percentage.

Maybe you add much water to Rakı.

I drank straight from the bottle.

Well i drink whisky only pure, vodka and rum mixed they don't give me a hangover. But raki is something in another league.
Even the anason after taste in the morning is sickening.

Have you tried red horse beer? mix ur whiskey with it... and see the "result".... :lol:

Have you tried red horse beer? mix ur whiskey with it... and see the "result".... :lol:

Never heard of it. But i tried efes extra heavy lager. Heavy beer doesn't do much to me.

One last thing i really want to try is guisnnes. It looks very nice.

Edit: the best beer i drunk is definately " efes fici bira" damn the natural flavour it had.

Never heard of it. But i tried efes extra heavy lager. Heavy beer doesn't do much to me.

One last thing i really want to try is guisnnes. It looks very nice.

Its a filipino beer... mix it with chivas,jd or walker ... gives a strong buzz...tastes like sulphur though...:lol:
raujbr.jpg

Lol we all are probably gonna get wasted tonight. After so much alcohol talk.

Too much drinking going in a thread which was about limiting drinking :cheers:

What i can comprehend from the two threads on turkey today is that turkey is more liberal than india and they take their democratic rights and secularism very seriously.But what bamboozles me is what made turkey separate from the thinking of islamic nations and how the citizens of a country which was the abode islamic caliphate became this much liberal.it cant be one army leader started secularism and everyone blindly followed it.can someone throw some light on it.

What i can comprehend from the two threads on turkey today is that turkey is more liberal than india and they take their democratic rights and secularism very seriously.But what bamboozles me is what made turkey separate from the thinking of islamic nations and how the citizens of a country which was the abode islamic caliphate became this much liberal.it cant be one army leader started secularism and everyone blindly followed it.can someone throw some light on it.

A good leader can save a country from bankruptcy and theocracy and turn it into a modern democratic country. You only get those leaders once a few hundred years and ours was Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

Many death and injuries because of alcoholic sob's driving after drinking.. Similar to most of E.U. countries some strict rules are welcome to get this problem under control.

Back
Top Bottom