What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So called ceasefire is ending tomorrow.

Mate, first condition for Negotiations was; PKK leaving the country and they didn't. So how was the fault belongs to AKP. (because they are not sincere ...... sure )

The peace process is divided in three phases. First one is the ending of war and to stop the violent environment. While Erdogan might decieve people to believe that the first phase is a total withdrawal of PKK that is not true. You can go back to the earliest statements of both PKK commanders and Öcalan himself and see for yourself. Withdrawing the thousands of guerilla PKK has inside Kurdish and Turkish cities will take months. It is not just done in one or two months. Especially since the Turkish intelligence is very active and tries to capture all the roads that PKK uses. Thus PKK has to find alternative ways so that MIT and the army do not find the travelling routes. This takes time.

Second phase is the initiating of the democratic process in all of Turkey. Not just regarding Kurds but also Alevis and other ethnic and religious minorities.

Third phase is the normalisation between the fighting parts. General amnesty for PKK etc.

Actually, first and second phases are closely tied together. As PKK withdraws gradually, thus ending the battle, the government is to take democratic measures gradually. The other day BDP was ousted from the negotiations on the constitution. And there is very little difference between the old constitution and the new constituion seeing as both emphasise on same old Turkishness. Eight months of no clashes. This has given AKP the opportunity to show its sincerity. But unfortunately we are left with the same old constitution.

Deploying of soldiers in the areas where PKK has laft, building of massive military projects and prisons in the Southeast, employing more village guards and continously keeping Kurdish politicians in prison and still no consensus on Kurdish mother tongue education... These are just among some of the things that indicate that AKP is just taking advantage of the peace and is not sincere.

After the fall of Turkish Khilafat, it has been backstabbing other Muslim countries with the help from the white Europeans and Americans. Its only wish is to enslave itself into the EU. In order to please its white masters it is doing any thing that goes against the Muslims countries.

A Syria adventure will cause Turkey to engage in many fronts including Iran. USA will not be there in the long run to help it out in such a situation.

After the fall of Turkish Khilafat, it has been backstabbing other Muslim countries with the help from the white Europeans and Americans. Its only wish is to enslave itself into the EU. In order to please its white masters it is doing any thing that goes against the Muslims countries.

A Syria adventure will cause Turkey to engage in many fronts including Iran. USA will not be there in the long run to help it out in such a situation.

While our grandfathers were fighting for our nation's freedom and our grandmothers were carrying supplies to the front, you should ask yourself what your grandfather and grandmother were doing for the Englishman :). Believe me it wouldn't be a nice picture :).

While our grandfathers were fighting for our nation's freedom and our grandmothers were carrying supplies to the front, you should ask yourself what your grandfather and grandmother were doing for the Englishman :). Believe me it wouldn't be a nice picture :).

What was gained by Turkey in the last 800 years was lost in those first 19 years of the early 20th century when Greece occupied and started to rule over Turkey as its overlord.

Only Kemal saved Turkey by making tactful compromise with the European powers that saved Anatolia from again being made a permanent Province of Greece.

After a hundred years from then, Turkey should remember the humiliation it brought upon itself by expanding too much. Expansion was possible in those days because the adversary countries had few population to resist Turkish onslaught.

Today, the world and specially the Muslim countries are full of people with no love for a non-European and non-Asian country called Turkey.

Turkey should avoid playing with fire. It will only burn its economic future. When someone goes out to put fire on somebody's house, he leaves his own house without a guard - Turkey/Anatolia should remember this. Instead of playing with fire, Turkey should only play even.

Forget about the propaganda being used against Turkey by those fanatics, lets go to war homie :sniper:

Sir you are surely misinformed.

What was gained by Turkey in the last 800 years was lost in those first 19 years of the early 20th century when Greece occupied and started to rule over Turkey as its overlord.

First of all. Ottoman's lost the world war 1 and occupied with allied forces. (England, France, Italy). After allied countries saw the resistance they pulled out their forces. And push Greece into turkey.

We fought with the Greeks and beat them. Never ever in the history Turks has been ruled by Greeks.

Only Kemal saved Turkey by making tactful compromise with the European powers that saved Anatolia from again being made a permanent Province of Greece.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, fought the Allied forces. European powers was our enemy which we fought against. As i said before Greeks only invaded, fight and beaten.

After a hundred years from then, Turkey should remember the humiliation it brought upon itself by expanding too much.

You are humiliating yourself by throwing mud on Turks.

Expansion was possible in those days because the adversary countries had few population to resist Turkish onslaught.

Nope, you are wrong again. Ottoman's often fought against European coalition forces and we often won.

Today, the world and specially the Muslim countries are full of people with no love for a non-European and non-Asian country called Turkey.

You should speak for yourself.

Turkey should avoid playing with fire. It will only burn its economic future. When someone goes out to put fire on somebody's house, he leaves his own house without a guard - Turkey/Anatolia should remember this. Instead of playing with fire, Turkey should only play even.

You should concern with your own country. And stay out of Turkish interests with your limited knowledge.

Forget about the propaganda being used against Turkey by those fanatics, lets go to war homie :sniper:

Seems SA has a lot of lottery money under its soil which it is using to bankroll Brotherhood and some other people's revolutions in the non-democratic Muslim countries. SA is serving its US master.

Now, SA wants Turkey to intervene in those same countries to support US military or to work as an US proxy. It is understood that a Turkey intervention will also be bankrolled by the SA.

Yes, what for the underground lottery money is if it is not used to initiate infighting among the kin? Soon, SA will see all its misadventures in the ME backfire and hit it back with a vengeance that will wipe out the power brokerage centers there.

@eastwatch

So Turkey is so bad for you ,your funny sentences about the Turkish History & Co.

Shall we talk a little bit about Bangladesh ? We can too talk a little bit about Japan,oh Wait it´s enough to look at google :blah:

We all know nobody like´s Turkey ,but don´t forget we was always the last Fortress of Islam and not any other Country.

We call our Soldiers "Mehmetçik" !

We all here know what will happening ,but if you come here and talk from outside form your Location and where you are really from it looks more like an Insult against the Turkish Community then a "Post".

Last edited by a moderator:
@eastwatch

So Turkey is so bad for you ,your funny sentences about the Turkish History & Co.

Shall we talk a little bit about Bangladesh ? We can too talk a little bit about Japan,oh Wait it´s enough to look at google :blah:

We all know nobody like´s Turkey ,but don´t forget we was always the last Fortress of Islam and not any other Country.

We call our Soldiers "Mehmetçik" !

We all here know what will happening ,but if you come here and talk from outside form your Location and where you are really from it looks more like an Insult against the Turkish Community then a "Post".

What I said about SA is from my heart, that country has been bankrolling many revolutions throughout the Muslim countries.

But it is not same with Turkey, why do you think I should dislike Turkey when that country has upheld the mantle of Islam for many centuries?

However, whatever Turkish historical background I have stated in my other posts are true to the point. My intention was never to disgrace Turkish people. But, I have the boldness to state what is correct in historical terms.

I understand that the Turkic people are brainwashed in the schools to believe what the nationalists want people to believe. Well, nationalism is a very important ingredient to build up a nation.

So, I will not blame the leaders, because it is their solemn duty to keep people's trust within a single Turkic root. But, reality is different.

Anyway, Turkey is willingly falling into an Israel-USA-SA trap to weaken the influence of Iran and Hezbullah in Syria. So, Turkey will be serving the interests of these countries if it interferes.

Do you think, it will bring any good result to the situation there or enhance Turkey's own position? So, do not get entrapped.

@eastwatch
Seems SA has a lot of lottery money under its soil which it is using to bankroll Brotherhood and some other people's revolutions in the non-democratic Muslim countries. SA is serving its US master.

Not really, here is why :-

1- KSA isn't friendly to the MB, if we were then we should have backed them in Egypt, instead of giving the cold shoulder, which makes your suggestion silly.

2- We don't bankroll countries, and the only revolt we supported was Syria's due to Assad's brutal use of force. However, we feed other countries annually, including your own corrupted Gov't.

3- We don't understand the langauge of Master-and-slave, maybe it is in your own country, culture, or society, but certainly not ours.

Now, SA wants Turkey to intervene in those same countries to support US military or to work as an US proxy. It is understood that a Turkey intervention will also be bankrolled by the SA.

Looks like as if Saudi Arabia has just maintained diplomatic relations with Turkey in 2005 :omghaha: Dude, our relations with Turkey is deeply rooted historically, economically, and culturally. Plus, I don't think Tukrey needs a bail-out from KSA, maybe your own regime does, but definitely not Turkey :lol:

Yes, what for the underground lottery money is if it is not used to initiate infighting among the kin? Soon, SA will see all its misadventures in the ME backfire and hit it back with a vengeance that will wipe out the power brokerage centers there.

Typical PDF user, mad at KSA and Turkey for no reasons :lol: Dude, I love it when I get rebuked by someone like you ;)

You guys are as mad as hell at us :lol:

What I said about SA is from my heart, that country has been bankrolling many revolutions throughout the Muslim countries.

But it is not same with Turkey, why do you think I should dislike Turkey when that country has upheld the mantle of Islam for many centuries?

However, whatever Turkish historical background I have stated in my other posts are true to the point. My intention was never to disgrace Turkish people. But, I have the boldness to state what is correct in historical terms.

I understand that the Turkic people are brainwashed in the schools to believe what the nationalists want people to believe. Well, nationalism is a very important ingredient to build up a nation.

So, I will not blame the leaders, because it is their solemn duty to keep people's trust within a single Turkic root. But, reality is different.

Anyway, Turkey is willingly falling into an Israel-USA-SA trap to weaken the influence of Iran and Hezbullah in Syria. So, Turkey will be serving the interests of these countries if it interferes.

Do you think, it will bring any good result to the situation there or enhance Turkey's own position? So, do not get entrapped.

Wow sometimes the ignorance is just unbearable.
Obviously you weren't man enough to answer my first question, instead you preferred some good old mud throwing again.

About the Syria part. It seems that you forgot that Turkey, was the first country to actually desire a military intervention.
You seem not to know that the beef with Turkey and Syria goes way back to the eighties and nineties, when they were openly supporting and supplying the pkk and when they were giving the pkk leader housing in Damascus.

The bad relations with Syria have not started today.

Today we do the same thing they did to turkey in the past.
We support fsa and we give housing to their leader. Only difference is that we fack them up, we fack them up very bad.

Karma is a betch right?

@eastwatch

Not really, here is why :-

1- KSA isn't friendly to the MB, if we were then we should have backed them in Egypt, instead of giving the cold shoulder, which makes your suggestion silly.

2- We don't bankroll countries, and the only revolt we supported was Syria's due to Assad's brutal use of force. However, we feed other countries annually, including your own corrupted Gov't.

3- We don't understand the langauge of Master-and-slave, maybe it is in your own country, culture, or society, but certainly not ours.

Looks like as if Saudi Arabia has just maintained diplomatic relations with Turkey in 2005 :omghaha: Dude, our relations with Turkey is deeply rooted historically, economically, and culturally. Plus, I don't think Tukrey needs a bail-out from KSA, maybe your own regime does, but definitely not Turkey :lol:

Typical PDF user, mad at KSA and Turkey for no reasons :lol: Dude, I love it when I get rebuked by someone like you ;)

You guys are as mad as hell at us :lol:

1) So, who bankrolls and who supported the Arab Spring movements?

2) SA can produce only the amount of food that can sustain only 5 million people. It is such a miserably poor country!! Only the sudden finding of lottery wealth has allowed your country to feed more. Our small country produces enough food to support all the 150 to 160 million people. Can your lottery money feed our entire population if they are in SA? SA will go bankrupt in just one year. So, do not insult other country's temporary poverty. It is against the wish of Allah.

3) Your master-slave denial has no base. Your govt is the only slave Muslim govt in the world. Then of course there are other Sheikhdoms.

4) Saudi Arabia has diplomatic relations with Turkey since that country was your overlord since many centuries ago.

5) Most of the Muslim people have good reasons to criticize SA, but very few have the same with Turkey. You are mistaken.

Anyway, try to re-learn how to ride a camel. It will help you in the future. International politics just by throwing a few dimes here and there will not make SA a regional power. People in your country cannot even fight any more, it is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom