What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see the problem AKP has with PYD and a future Kurdish autonomy in Syria. PYD is the only fighting force in Syria which has not committed massacres or shot across any foreign border to kill civilians. What is Turkey afraid of? PYD has not shown any animosity towards Turkey or Turks quite the contrary actually.

What is funny though is how Erdogan accuses PYD of being terrorists, while actively supporting the opposition which is at least as gruesome towards civilians as Assad.

If Turkey directly targets PYD with its own official army, expect PKK to break the ceasefire very quickly and we will be back to square one. Not that I really believe the peace process will last since AKP is not sincere about negotiating Kurdish rights.

PYD has not shown any animosity towards Turkey or Turks quite the contrary actually.
PYD is yet another offspring of the terrorist leader Öcalan's barbaric ideology and fundamentals. Anything that's been even close to that ape should be kept outside of Turkey, preferably in a caged environment where he belongs. Or on a second thought, he would be more useful as a carcass, but it would be a shame to let the nature have to digest that ugly fat piglet.

What is funny though is how Erdogan accuses PYD of being terrorists, while actively supporting the opposition which is at least as gruesome towards civilians as Assad
I guess it's a matter of choosing the best out of the worst. And for your information; PYD is not only recognized as a terrorist organisation by Erdogan but also by the majority of the Western countries.

If Turkey directly targets PYD with its own official army, expect PKK to break the ceasefire very quickly and we will be back to square one. Not that I really believe the peace process will last since AKP is not sincere about negotiating Kurdish rights.
Oh, so you do acknowledge that PYD and PKK in fact are siblings, coming from the very same incest-driven family - interesting. Well, let PKK bark and threaten as much as it wants, it won't affect Turkey's pursuit of her interests.

Baykuş;4713647 said:
PYD is not only recognized as a terrorist organisation by Erdogan but also by the majority of the Western countries.

Hey, take a deep breath and relax. What is with the chest beating and the internet outrage? I think you are eager to get some 'thanks' from other members, so let me shorten your pain and be the first to thank your post :)

Anyways, your post is unfortunately not to be taken serious. The word terrorist has lost its meaning and its roots. The war in Syria and the uprising in Egypt are good examples of this. So I just want to ask if you can give a credible source that PYD is regarded as a terrorist organisation, and if so, on what background?

Oh, so you do acknowledge that PYD and PKK in fact are siblings, coming from the very same incest-driven family - interesting

I aknowledge that they both struggle for Kurds and that they both follow the ideology of Abdullah Öcalan. But they have no organic links to each other.

Also, for your interest, the KCK Executive Council ( the ones who ''run PKK'') consists of both Kurds, Turks and Laz people. Both Shia, Sunni and Alevi. So that would indeed be a rather complex form of incest.

Anyways, unfortunately, due to your internet outrage, we derailed the initial topic. Let us get back to topic.

PYD is a branch of PKK if not directly part of it, a PYD controlled autonomous area in Syrian border means just another haven for PKK, it will give PKK an economical boost, larger area to operate, thats why Turkey is seeing it as threat.

And yes AKP cannot give what PKK wants, its too risky for them, I guess they were trying to fool some people with the lies of "we stopped war, we stopped blood" arguments but when the process fail I guess they are gonna blame someone else, seeing the statements of "nobody can hurt process" , "they're trying to hurt process" etc. while nobody does anything.

Rights of the Kurdish minority should be improved, but not in the level of further segrating the Kurds from rest of Turkey, and PKK should be stay out of that process.

PYD is a branch of PKK if not directly part of it, a PYD controlled autonomous area in Syrian border means just another haven for PKK, it will give PKK an economical boost, larger area to operate, thats why Turkey is seeing it as threat.

And yes AKP cannot give what PKK wants, its too risky for them, I guess they were trying to fool some people with the lies of "we stopped war, we stopped blood" arguments but when the process fail I guess they are gonna blame someone else, seeing the statements of "nobody can hurt process" , "they're trying to hurt process" etc. while nobody does anything.

Rights of the Kurdish minority should be improved, but not in the level of further segrating the Kurds from rest of Turkey, and PKK should be stay out of that process.

PYD is not a branch of PKK. HPG ( armed wing of PKK) is a branch of PKK. The only thing PKK and PYD have in common is the ideological program they share.

PKK has no economical problem ( they own four tv stations and dozens of radio stations and dozens of magazines/newspapers). Also, you should know that Kurds from Rojava have always been supportive of the PKK struggle so it is not like an autonomy would directly have any effect on PKK and its strength.

Rights of the Kurdish minority should be guaranteed by constitution. In fact, rights of every minority should be guaranteed by constitution. And that is what I hope will happen in Syria too. This can only happen if PKK and PYD is included into the negotiations. AKP for example has tried for many years to exclude PKK and start talks with various minor Kurdish parties such as HAKPAR. But since they have no popular support, it is irrelevant for AKP to talk to HAKPAR and Kemal Burkay. The same is happening in Syria right now. The SNC is trying to oust the popular PYD and start talks with the minority KNC instead. They are running the exact same policy of AKP. But SNC ( much like AKP) will soon realise that this will not end in any agreement between Kurds and a future central state in Syria.

If Erdogan creates PKK state on Turkish borders, do you think things will get better? PKK only has approx. 5000 men, imagine them having 50 000 men plus, art, airdefence, etc? Kurdish state in Iraq should be allowed, but only in North-Iraq. Now Syria, Turkey, Iran border isolates the Kurdish semi-autonomous state and Barzani dog always have to be careful it doesn't alienate Turkey if it wants to stay in power.

If PYD wants piece of Syria, that would open another front for Turkey where PKK can attack. Turkey shouldn't allow this and I think it will be necesary for Turkey to enter Syria and clean up the "mess". In my opinion Syrian, Iraqi borders should stay like it is. This way Turkey will be able to control that area.

If Erdogan creates PKK state on Turkish borders, do you think things will get better? PKK only has approx. 5000 men, imagine them having 50 000 men plus, art, airdefence, etc? Kurdish state in Iraq should be allowed, but only in North-Iraq. Now Syria, Turkey, Iran border isolates the Kurdish semi-autonomous state and Barzani dog always have to be careful it doesn't alienate Turkey if it wants to stay in power.

If PYD wants piece of Syria, that would open another front for Turkey where PKK can attack. Turkey shouldn't allow this and I think it will be necesary for Turkey to enter Syria and clean up the "mess". In my opinion Syrian, Iraqi borders should stay like it is. This way Turkey will be able to control that area.

What makes you think we will play by your plans, besides how about you try to fix your situation with 20 million Kurds before you think about expanding, but what else is possible when having a fascist ideology.

Well PYD has yet to fire a single shot into Turkey territory. And it is no shame to admit that PYD would not be able to hold any defense against the TSK. Rojava ( Kurdistan in Syria) is flat land and not very mountaineous. It would be military suicide for PYD to launch attacks inside Turkey. Besides, why would they? As I said, PYD has shown no animosity to the state of Turkey nor the people of Turkey. In fact, the majority of people living right across the other side of the border ( Cizir, Nisebin, Serekaniyê, Qoser and Pirsus) are mostly Kurdish, and the majority of them support the Kurdish party BDP. So, not alone would it be military suicide but also political suicide to launch any attack at the other side of the border.

PYD is not what you imagine. It has mostly held itself out of the war by not siding with neither the FSA nor the SAA. By doing this it has created a zone within a war torn country that is far more stabile than the rest of the country. It has no expansive war politics either and merily defends the areas where Kurds, Armenians, Arabs, Assyrians and other minorities form minority in the north. It is only lately that it has come under attack by extremist groups such as Al Nusra and ISIS. Both groups who enter Syria from border gates like Akcakale and both groups supposedly being funded by the Turkish state.

Furthermore, it is not wise of you to call the statehead of another region, and a noble leader of another ethnic group ( with whom you are neighbours with), a dog. Judging from your grammar, I expect you are mature enough to write in a non-foul and responsible language.

What makes you think we will play by your plans, besides how about you try to fix your situation with 20 million Kurds before you think about expanding, but what else is possible when having a fascist ideology.
Oh sorry, I wasn't clear.. We will make you do that. What happens in Iraq is also our concern. Iraq did a **** poor job of beating down terrorist and terrorist come over from Iraq and shoot at my soldiers. What do you want me to do? If Barzani makes one mistake, it will be over for him. Trust on this one.

Well PYD has yet to fire a single shot into Turkey territory. And it is no shame to admit that PYD would not be able to hold any defense against the TSK. Rojava ( Kurdistan in Syria) is flat land and not very mountaineous. It would be military suicide for PYD to launch attacks inside Turkey. Besides, why would they? As I said, PYD has shown no animosity to the state of Turkey nor the people of Turkey. In fact, the majority of people living right across the other side of the border ( Cizir, Nisebin, Serekaniyê, Qoser and Pirsus) are mostly Kurdish, and the majority of them support the Kurdish party BDP. So, not alone would it be military suicide but also political suicide to launch any attack at the other side of the border.

PYD is not what you imagine. It has mostly held itself out of the war by not siding with neither the FSA nor the SAA. By doing this it has created a zone within a war torn country that is far more stabile than the rest of the country. It has no expansive war politics either and merily defends the areas where Kurds, Armenians, Arabs, Assyrians and other minorities form minority in the north. It is only lately that it has come under attack by extremist groups such as Al Nusra and ISIS. Both groups who enter Syria from border gates like Akcakale and both groups supposedly being funded by the Turkish state.

Furthermore, it is not wise of you to call the statehead of another region, and a noble leader of another ethnic group ( with whom you are neighbours with), a dog. Judging from your grammar, I expect you are mature enough to write in a non-foul and responsible language.
You know suspiciously a lot about that area for a lithuanian and make excellent propaganda for a terrorist organization. Listen, PYD and PKK is listed as terrorist organization, not only by Turkey but half of the world. Barzani will be able to stay at his seat as long as he doesn't support these terrorist organizations. And that Barzani rat better won't be reaching his hands to neighboring countries, including Syria, if he cares for his life.That is the bottom line. By the way, what is wrong with my grammar?

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear.. We will make you do that. What happens in Iraq is also our concern. Iraq did a **** poor job of beating down terrorist and terrorist come over from Iraq and shoot at my soldiers. What do you want me to do? If Barzani makes one mistake, it will be over for him. Trust on this one.

You know suspiciously a lot about that area for a lithuanian and make excellent propaganda for a terrorist organization. Listen, PYD and PKK is listed as terrorist organization, not only by Turkey but half of the world. Barzani will be able to stay at his seat as long as he doesn't support these terrorist organizations. And that Barzani rat better won't be reaching his hands to neighboring countries, including Syria, if he cares for his life.That is the bottom line. By the way, what is wrong with my grammar?

What is wrong with people here? Are they not able to discuss in a mannered and civilized way without all the chest beating and arbitrary internet outrage? Do you want a cookie for your chauvanist and fairly creative speech up there? I will thank your post if that is what you need to discuss in a constructive way. Ease your pain, you know :)

And as I also asked the other guy; Do you have a credible source that PYD is regarded a terrorist organisation? Not that I give two cents about those lists, but saying PYD is listed as a terrorist organisation is not right. But good hunting with finding the source.

There is nothing wrong with your grammar. I just thought it was peculiar that you had to include demeaning words in your post...

Thats nice but Erdogan is not really the hostile guy to Barzani.
I guess your problems are only with PKK/PYD while Erdogan is more focused on his Islamic/Muslim brotherhood plan.

Nobody is chest beating. Don't act like a victim because you don't have any arguments. PYD and PKK are linked and PKK is internationally recognized as terrorist organization. It is really simple but you try to make it complicated. Any way, you are making PKK propaganda here and then when people respond, you act like a little girl violated from the rear and somehow we did injustice to you.

Erdogan is only nice to Barzani because he is not supporting PKK.

You did not even reply to my post, you just started your chest beating and chauvanist talking of how Turkey will manage all problems. Your point is PYD will be dangerous to Turkey thus Turkey has to squeeze PYD. First and foremost it is not simple. Second of all, everything points to the fact that PYD will not be dangerous for Turkey as it has not shown any animosity towards Turkey. And also the fact that Kurds form majorities on both sides of the border, so shooting at the Turkish side would only cause political degenaration for PYD. It is clear to me that you know nothing of the situation and the differences and that you unfortunately have been brainwashed by Turkish medias to believe that PYD equals PKK.

So, go back, read my initial post, and try to discuss in a mannered and constructive way. Otherwise, do not even attempt to reply to me in the future. And especially not with your chauvanist and degenerative tone - I have already seen enough of it to be honest and it gets really tiresome.

PKK and PYD have no organic links to each other. They are not even connected to the same international affiliate organisation. But again, give me a source ( non-Turkish preferably) that states PYD is a terrorist organisation and we can discuss from there. The only ones who regard PYD as terrorists are Turkish sources and newspapers. But that is not a surprise since Turkey, since the creation of the republic, has deemed every Kurdish ( both inside and outside its soil) armed movement as terrorists. What is funny though is that the Turkish state has met with Salih Muslim, the leader of PYD, twice and both times the Turkish officials have been positive about the meetings.

You know suspiciously a lot about that area for a lithuanian and make excellent propaganda for a terrorist organization.

Do you remember Keyhusrav. This guy here, exactly posts like him (long posts). Uses a PKK commanders name. Makes PKK propaganda. Does it sound familiar ?

It won't take long until he changes his Avatar to apo ape and began insulting on Turks.

So called ceasefire is ending tomorrow.

Mate, first condition for Negotiations was; PKK leaving the country and they didn't. So how was the fault belongs to AKP. (because they are not sincere ...... sure )

Do you remember Keyhusrav. This guy here, exactly posts like him (long posts). Uses a PKK commanders name. Makes PKK propaganda. Does it sound familiar ?

It won't take long until he changes his Avatar to apo ape and began insulting on Turks.
There is a big possibility, he should have chosen another flag, haha. No northern-European would care about moutain apes and try to pass them off as civilized people. First of all they wouldn't care about that region of the world.

Secondly, I don't think it is Keyhusrav. He was more of a knuckle head, but I do see similarities, as you said both make long post(a lot of words, no substance), both acuse not responding while you do, both make propaganda for PKK and try to pass them off as non-terrorist organization and huminitarian organization. But Bahoz(keyhusrav) could be setting up a new face and trying to be more subtle compared to his predecessor.

Somebody should do IP test and ban him, if he keeps making propganda for illegal organization. By the way, I googled Bahoz and that is a Kurdish name. This guy is not very smart, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom