What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, i'm so sick of this troll and his non-sense terror propaganda.

I am merily pointing out who was behind the bombing. TAK took responsibility of the attack and it was not first time they had bombed a public place.

Turkey is not an 18th century three continent Khilafat. It has no mandate outside its own boundary. Only UN Security Council resolutions can give Turkey a mandate.

It is too bad Turkey is taking an expansionist policy. It will be countered by Russia, Iran, Hezbullah, Kurds and other Muslim countries. Turkey should seek an arbitration to solve the Syrian political problem. Interference should be the farthest of all possible actions.

1) So, who bankrolls and who supported the Arab Spring movements?

2) SA can produce only the amount of food that can sustain only 5 million people. It is such a miserably poor country!! Only the sudden finding of lottery wealth has allowed your country to feed more. Our small country produces enough food to support all the 150 to 160 million people. Can your lottery money feed our entire population if they are in SA? SA will go bankrupt in just one year. So, do not insult other country's temporary poverty. It is against the wish of Allah.

3) Your master-slave denial has no base. Your govt is the only slave Muslim govt in the world. Then of course there are other Sheikhdoms.

4) Saudi Arabia has diplomatic relations with Turkey since that country was your overlord since many centuries ago.

5) Most of the Muslim people have good reasons to criticize SA, but very few have the same with Turkey. You are mistaken.

Anyway, try to re-learn how to ride a camel. It will help you in the future. International politics just by throwing a few dimes here and there will not make SA a regional power. People in your country cannot even fight any more, it is disgusting.

Sorry bro, I'm an urban Arabian, we don't have camels, but horses, some of them are 10 times expensive than useless creatures :lol:

1- We never bankrolled any movement or parties like the Muslim brotherhood at all mate. In fact, we have been described as anti-MB.

2- The utilization of a country's wealth has never been labelled as " lottery " wealth bro. But I guess you failed to understand what I'm saying, if you care to read my post again you will see that the remarks that I made was addressed to your politicians, not your country, or its people.

3- I can't understand why you insist on referring to someone's country as a slave-state, as I told you before, the " slave Gov't " doesn't work with us.

4- The Ottoman conquered the vast majority of lands of the Arab World, but the Ottomans didn't capture The Arabian Peninsula bro! They had had managed to maintain a relation with an ottoman-friendly rulers of each providence.

5- You do reserve the right to criticize whatever country you like, but you don't have the right to bad-mouth any country because it doesn't work the way you like.

@eastwatch
@Yzd Khalifa, I know you are an insider agent of security matters of your country, but you have denied SA involvement. Read the news article below to see how your govt is funding arms to the Syrian rebels, and talk to your King not to work against a stable Muslim govt:

An agent? :lol:

And Yes, the FSA is a secular movement we are supporting to eradicate the Assad's regime :lol: but his Gov't isn't an Islamic though :omghaha: please do some readings before posting such ridiculous claims :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
PYD is not a branch of PKK. HPG ( armed wing of PKK) is a branch of PKK. The only thing PKK and PYD have in common is the ideological program they share.

PKK has no economical problem ( they own four tv stations and dozens of radio stations and dozens of magazines/newspapers). Also, you should know that Kurds from Rojava have always been supportive of the PKK struggle so it is not like an autonomy would directly have any effect on PKK and its strength.

Rights of the Kurdish minority should be guaranteed by constitution. In fact, rights of every minority should be guaranteed by constitution. And that is what I hope will happen in Syria too. This can only happen if PKK and PYD is included into the negotiations. AKP for example has tried for many years to exclude PKK and start talks with various minor Kurdish parties such as HAKPAR. But since they have no popular support, it is irrelevant for AKP to talk to HAKPAR and Kemal Burkay. The same is happening in Syria right now. The SNC is trying to oust the popular PYD and start talks with the minority KNC instead. They are running the exact same policy of AKP. But SNC ( much like AKP) will soon realise that this will not end in any agreement between Kurds and a future central state in Syria.

Are you saying a PYD controlled autonomous region would not allow PKK to use their land as a haven ? it doesn't matter if they have economical problem or not, a new, large piece of land with new borders will boost it.

AKP never tried to do something serious about Kurdish rights before, they should do that without allowing PKK interference, if Kurds are serious with need their needs, they would partipicate in process, if they stick with PKK doesn't matter what happens, they all can die, I would not care even a bit.

I suggest that we should get back to the topic.

Are you saying a PYD controlled autonomous region would not allow PKK to use their land as a haven ? it doesn't matter if they have economical problem or not, a new, large piece of land with new borders will boost it.

AKP never tried to do something serious about Kurdish rights before, they should do that without allowing PKK interference, if Kurds are serious with need their needs, they would partipicate in process, if they stick with PKK doesn't matter what happens, they all can die, I would not care even a bit.

Kurdish autonomous region in Syria would be no different than KRG in Iraq regarding the PKK question. Neither PYD nor the KRG has the political or popular power to deny PKK influence in their regions. Besides, why would they? PYD and PKK share the same ideological patterns and their struggles are similar considering they both struggle for Kurdish rights and autonomy. But it would be foolish to even consider that PKK would use Rojava as a launch site for their attacks, especially considering the terrain and the on going peace process.

What I foresse will happen in Syria will be equal to the situation Iraq was in back in early 2000's. Turkey will try to destabilize the Kurdish region in Syria ( as it is already trying to do) and try to illegitimize the Kurdish right for autonomy. In time, they will realize that both their arming of al qaeda fractions and their blackmailing of a Kurdish autonomy will not work. Remember, until very recently, nobody was calling KRG as a Kurdistan Region. They were calling it North Iraq ( Kuzey Irak) and neglecting the fact that KRG is an autonomous Kurdistan region. But a week ago, a major oil and pipeline agreement was made between Ankara and Hewler ( Erbil). Today, nobody in the government nor the government medias are afraid of using the word Kurdistan Region ( it was used in a headline of an article by Anadolu Agency the other day too).

I believe this process will be similar to the one in Kurdish Northern Syria.

The words of a wise man. If there would be any kind of military action in Syria, it should be against PYD, parasites that grow duo to Erdogans failed policies.

You're just agreeing that PYD region would be avaiable to PKK militants therefore justifying the concerns of Turkish government.

Doesn't matter if they use it as a launch site or not, it will avaiable for them by all means.

If there was no American influence over Iraq, KRG would probably not continue itx existence, its protected by that influence, only reason Turkey is maintaining a deal of relationship with them is this, and the KRG acknowlodging Turkey's power and allowing Turkish military to operate in their region.

That case will not happen in Syria because this time Turkey has peons in Syria that she can control, PYD will never be able control entire Syrian border, Turkish border will most likely closed to them and there will probably periodical operations(after process fails)

You're just agreeing that PYD region would be avaiable to PKK militants therefore justifying the concerns of Turkish government.

Doesn't matter if they use it as a launch site or not, it will avaiable for them by all means.

If there was no American influence over Iraq, KRG would probably not continue itx existence, its protected by that influence, only reason Turkey is maintaining a deal of relationship with them is this, and the KRG acknowlodging Turkey's power and allowing Turkish military to operate in their region.

That case will not happen in Syria because this time Turkey has peons in Syria that she can control, PYD will never be able control entire Syrian border, Turkish border will most likely closed to them and there will probably periodical operations(after process fails)

Turkey is using the same old '' there are terrorists at the other side of our border'' ( by this it means Assad and to some degree PYD). But it is not to be taken seriously as Turkey itself is arming al qaeda in front of the international community. It is all out there in the open. It is not even a secret anymore.

But the terror rhetorics will not work against PYD since PYD has clean hands. They have not targeted civilians and their region has been very stabile and is actually developing.

I do not know which concerns the Turkish government has. Last two times they spoke to the leader of PYD they said the meetings were possitive and even promised aid to the Kuridsh region. You see, the Turkish government is playing a double faced game, so yet again nobody can take it seriously.

And what you fail to understand is that PKK has massive support in Rojava already and has had for many years now due to Öcalan's 10 years presence there. This support did not recently rise solely due to PYD. It has always been there. PYD gaining ground there is probably going to raise the support a bit more, but to PKK it will not be a major change as such.

Turkey can not close the border for goods. There are many reasons to this, one of them being that Kurds constitute the majority on both sides of the border. AKP has had to give in due to Kurdish pressure and open the border gates on the Turkish side of the border a couple of times now.

Edit: Double post.

620196.jpg

I know about the contradictions of government, I hate the AKP anyway, but they can and they will use the excuse of terrorist presence.

Turkey is not gonna bomb cities, is Turkey bombing KRG when it does operations in North Iraq ?

Yes there is a support to PKK and Ocalan at there, which again justifies the concerns, try to seperate PKK and PYD as much as you want, its no different then saying Northern Cyprus has nothing with Turkey.

Kurdish minority in Turkey cannot force such thing, they keep mumbling at every cross-border/pkk operation what did they forced until now ? as long as there is a border with Syria(don't know which one it will be in future) Turkey can close the broder with PYD with the excuse of PKK, things are not same with North Iraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom