What's new

Turkey Proposes Free Trade Zone With Eurasian Union

Aah, now you're just being rude.

I thought we could have a civilised discussion here. But apparently göt doesn't like it when someone is poking him.

Boy boy, what has the world become.

edit: apparently in your little glas world you assume everyone knows German.

Look who is crying! Start to call me names and when you run out of words, start accusing me being rude. :lol:

As an anal retentive boy, I'm sure you like to be poked, right?

Plenty of Turks speak German, not the other way around. ;)

Claiming to be an Atatürkist or holding up his image doesn't mean anything. I have enough critical intellectual Turkish friends to know what is happening in Turkey.

Here is a documentary about the destruction of Atatürk's heritage in Turkey.
Türkiye - Türkei - Die gespaltene Republik | ARTE

Seems that you are an anal retentive boy.
You have almost 3000 posts and you dont know which Turkish members are Erdogan supporters and which are not?
Hast du noch alle tassen im schrank?
First obeserve the posters then comment,or you could tell your intellectual Turkish friends to observe so that they can tell you the pov of the Turkish members,damit du weisst mit wem du redest und dich nicht blamierst.

Last edited:
You have almost 3000 posts and you dont know which Turkish members are Erdogan supporters and which are not?
Hast du noch alle taschen im schrank?
First obeserve the posters then comment,or you could tell your intellectual Turkish friends to observe so that they can tell you the pov of the Turkish members,damit du weisst mit wem du redest und dich nicht blamierst.

Tassen, mein Lieber, Tassen!

Ich habe bisher so gut wie mit keinem Türken in diesem Forum diskutiert, schon gar nicht über der Türkei betreffenden Themen.

Claiming to be an Atatürkist or holding up his image doesn't mean anything. I have enough critical intellectual Turkish friends to know what is happening in Turkey.

Mate, i don't care about your friends in Turkey.... Atatürk is loved by people of Turkey, nobody has power to remove his presence.

I showed that photos for Erdogan don't likes Ataturk everyone knows it. But with all of his power and hatred, he still poses under Atatturk's portraits. Forget destroying his heritage, he doesn't have the power to remove his pics. :)

Ich habe bisher so gut wie mit keinem Türken in diesem Forum diskutiert, schon gar nicht über der Türkei betreffenden Themen.

Ne diyon la...

@T-123456 Ne diyo la bu gavur küfür mü ediyo ? :)

Look who is crying! Start to call me names and when you run out of words, start accusing me being rude. :lol:

As an anal retentive boy, I'm sure you like to be poked, right?

Plenty of Turks speak German, not the other way around. ;)

Only a handfull of Turks from Turkey speak German :)
Did you say you know enough about Turkey? Go tell them intellectual Turks to lecture you a bit more, cause the only thing that comes out from the göt right now is sheeeet :):omghaha:

Plenty of Turks speak German, not the other way around.

:what:

In Turkey mostly animator staff in holiday resorts knows German... other than that... nope.

Only a handfull of Turks from Turkey speak German
Did you say you know enough about Turkey? Go tell them intellectual Turks to lecture you a bit more, cause the only thing that comes out from the göt right now is sheeeet

Mate, these Germans are all same :)

They came to holiday for Turkey and they assume every Turk knows German.... They talk to me in German, and i reply them in Turkish...(not because i understand them, i just say something random in Turkish) and they go like... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Ich meinte tassen das war doch klar.
So better observe first and see who is who,was meinst du?

Mate, i don't care about your friends in Turkey.... Atatürk is loved by people of Turkey, nobody has power to remove his presence.

I showed that photos for Erdogan don't likes Ataturk everyone knows it. But with all of his power and hatred, he still poses under Atatturk's portraits. Forget destroying his heritage, he doesn't have the power to remove his pics. :)

Ne diyon la...

@T-123456 Ne diyo la bu gavur küfür mü ediyo ? :)
No not to you.

Seems that you are an anal retentive boy.
The first 20minutes of that documentary are Ok but after that it turns just into propaganda.
It tuns into onesided turkey bashing Arte got a lot of shit for this.
Just look at the critics for that piece.

:what:

In Turkey mostly animator staff in holiday resorts knows German... other than that... nope.

Mate, these Germans are all same :)

They came to holiday for Turkey and they assume every Turk knows German.... They talk to me in German, and i reply them in Turkish...(not because i understand them, i just say something random in Turkish) and they go like... o_O

Don't lie, you had fun with them didn't you :)

Remember Hababam sınıfı where the students learn their English teacher Turkish ?

@Götterdämmerung , no hard feelings Bro.
I'm just messing with ya.

Don't lie, you had fun with them didn't you :)

Remember Hababam sınıfı where the students learn their English teacher Turkish ?

@Götterdämmerung , no hard feelings Bro.
I'm just messing with ya.

No mate...i just don't understand why someone will talk in their native language and expect a foreigner to understand.

The one i remember... was in holiday. I went to pool, i was about to lay down, a german uncle told me something in German... from his gestures, i understood that he was saying like "You can take this beach umbrella"
plaj-semsiyesi-01.jpg

So i told him in Turkish "No need uncle, i have tanned enough so i don't need one". He looked at me like this :what: and i looked him like this :what:. Then i lay down. That's it. :)

No mate...i just don't understand why someone will talk in their native language and expect a foreigner to understand.

The one i remember... was in holiday. I went to pool, i was about to lie down, a german uncle told me something in German... from his gestures, i understood that he was saying like "You can take this beach umbrella"
plaj-semsiyesi-01.jpg

So i told him in Turkish "No need uncle, i have tanned enough so i don't need one". He looked at me like this :what: and i looked him like this :what:. Then i lied down. That's it. :)

Maybe he thaught that you were German :) ? Do you look like one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom