What's new

Turkey Proposes Free Trade Zone With Eurasian Union

Turkey produces nothing for this block. They have no resources, no energy, no industrial production. They can pay in land areas, which they give to Chinese and Russian state companies.

turks have a decent shipping industry. Plus they have several oil refineries in the black sea area.

turks have a decent shipping industry. Plus they have several oil refineries in the black sea area.

Mostly small tonage ships. Also turkish oil production and refining is even too small to cover their own needs.

What are you smoking nowadays?@#!

Turkey produces nothing for this block. They have no resources, no energy, no industrial production. They can pay in land areas, which they give to Chinese and Russian state companies.

What are you smoking nowadays?@#!

I don´t smoke and drink. Smoking and drinking is bad for the health.

What does Turkey produce? They import everything. They have an import/export disbalance of -100 billion dollars per year.

Göt, please refrain from subject you don't have any ideas of. Heritage, ideology and cultural values don't die in Turkey.

Stop making a göt of your self.

Oh, playing with words? OK, here we go. You certainly know what anagram is, right?

OLC becomes clo and guess what a göt does sitting on the clo? :lol:

Oh, playing with words? OK, here we go. You certainly know what anagram is, right?

OLC becomes clo and guess what a göt does sitting on the clo? :lol:

What is the deal with "Göt" in Germanic languages ? Götze, Göthe, Göttingen, Göteborg, kind of funny for us :D

Anyway, we were never really hostile with Russia, we just had a distance because of NATO membership, but we always had balanced relationship.

Its most benefical for Turkey to stand in middle and benefit from both west and east.

No, I'm not upset at all. I just want to point put that Turkey is sitting between a rock and a hard place.
Atatürk is dead, thanks to Erdogan.

I love when a foreigner tries to teach me about my country. :)

erdogan-and-ataturk-617x462.jpg

Turkey-Protests_Horo1.jpg

Erdo%C4%9Fan%20Atat%C3%BCrk%20posterinin%20%C3%B6n%C3%BCnde%20%5BReuters%5D.JPG

ataturk-1938-3c1c1b.jpg

OLC becomes clo and guess what a göt does sitting on the clo?

Not anagram but, abbreviation. Try google translate.

I love when a foreigner tries to teach me about my country. :)

erdogan-and-ataturk-617x462.jpg

Turkey-Protests_Horo1.jpg

Erdo%C4%9Fan%20Atat%C3%BCrk%20posterinin%20%C3%B6n%C3%BCnde%20%5BReuters%5D.JPG

ataturk-1938-3c1c1b.jpg

Claiming to be an Atatürkist or holding up his image doesn't mean anything. I have enough critical intellectual Turkish friends to know what is happening in Turkey.

Here is a documentary about the destruction of Atatürk's heritage in Turkey.
Türkiye - Türkei - Die gespaltene Republik | ARTE

Nope it's just that you're logic reminded me of this.

You two seem to have about the same logic. All though with southpark it's fun.
With you it's just a facepalm, which İ still haven't found a picture to expres it.

Seems that you are an anal retentive boy.

Claiming to be an Atatürkist or holding up his image doesn't mean anything. I have enough critical intellectual Turkish friends to know what is happening in Turkey.

Here is a documentary about the destruction of Atatürk's heritage in Turkey.
Türkiye - Türkei - Die gespaltene Republik | ARTE

Seems that you are an anal retentive boy.

Aah, now you're just being rude.

I thought we could have a civilised discussion here. But apparently göt doesn't like it when someone is poking him.

Boy boy, what has the world become.

edit: apparently in your little glas world you assume everyone knows German.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom