What's new

Turkey freezes all ties with France

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday a bill passed by France's lower house of parliament, making it a crime to deny genocide, was racist, discriminatory and xenophobic and said it had opened wounds with Paris that would be difficult to heal.

Erdogan said Turkey was cancelling all economic, political and military meetings with NATO partner France and said Ankara would cancel permission for French military planes to land and warships to dock in Turkey as a result of the bill.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tur...&NewsCatID=338

Another diamond in the shining crown of Turkish 'zero problems with neighbors' foreign policie

Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday a bill passed by France's lower house of parliament, making it a crime to deny genocide, was racist, discriminatory and xenophobic and said it had opened wounds with Paris that would be difficult to heal.

Erdogan said Turkey was cancelling all economic, political and military meetings with NATO partner France and said Ankara would cancel permission for French military planes to land and warships to dock in Turkey as a result of the bill.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tur...&NewsCatID=338

Another diamond in the shining crown of Turkish 'zero problems with neighbors' foreign policie

Why the fuk do you care what we do with our foreign policy? We don't want France's fake alliance.

France is not our neighbor, and look at your own neighbours instead of sticking your nose in Turkeys policies.

LoL,,
well said brother!!

i wonder who the always come up with such stuff!!

anyways, i on a personal level highly appreciate the action of the Turkish Government. it really is another Jewel in there crown.

The French provoked this crisis and Turkish response is very appropriate!!

The countries even fought war over the principle stance,Turkey has done nothing wrong.I personally support Turkey.

Some people are saying turkey to be hard liners,i want to ask those people why France needed to discuss this issue in their power house? this is only to show influence,

what has freezing relations ever achieved? it just widens the gap . if you have a problem you just keep at it and explain to the other side your point of view.
some countries how ever behave like children , refusing to talk . (don't mean turkey though )

Ahmedinejad visited Armenia and showed Iran's support to Armenians.

fft99_mf1861645.Jpeg

French economy needs Turkey more than we need them, they are hardly sustain their economy and they want to be thrown out of Turkish markets?? This law will not pas the sanate in Frace. That ratface **** only tries to get Armenian vote in elections. I would be dancing when that human-rat hybrid lose the elections.

Ahmedinejad visited Armenia and showed Iran's support to Armenians.

fft99_mf1861645.Jpeg

When was this visit took place?

The way Turkey acted and acting on Syria because of Saudi influence and money, it would be natural reaction for Iran to pay in same coin. That is pure geo politics. Turkish govt policy lost the broader acceptance (that was gained previously) in Muslim world when they sided with Saudi-US game plan on Shia-Sunni divide.

France is not our neighbor, and look at your own neighbours instead of sticking your nose in Turkeys policies.

I think I was Turkey only who used their influence in NATO and stopped India from any role in Afghanistan to please their twin brother Pakistan. And when your betrayal was revealed by Wikileaks, your were looking for excuses to save your face. And that gave us a lesson, never trust Turks.

When was this visit took place?

The way Turkey acted and acting on Syria because of Saudi influence and money, it would be natural reaction for Iran to pay in same coin. That is pure geo politics. Turkish govt policy lost the broader acceptance (that was gained previously) in Muslim world when they sided with Saudi-US game plan on Shia-Sunni divide.

Bro this photo has taken this morning. Iran always support Armenia against Azerbaijan. This is not a new move. Islamic Republic called Iran played along with Christians against Muslims for centuries. Iran have not fought for Islam in history and today they are behaving like protectors of Muslims for protect their azz, they are using Hamas and civilians as a shield. Last week 300 Muslim killed on Syria. While only %15 of Syrians are Shia/Alavi, why do they want still rule to Syria with killing innocent civilians? This is an easy Imperialist tactic for don't lose to control on their colonies. Who did choose to Assad family? Syrian people? I say FRANCE. They bring a minority to government, if minority behaves against their benefits, it is easy to kick them out.
Same scenario.
Rwandan Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bro this photo has taken this morning. Iran always support Armenia against Azerbaijan. This is not a new move. Islamic Republic called Iran played along with Christians against Muslims for centuries. Iran have not fought for Islam in history and today they are behaving like protectors of Muslims for protect their azz, they are using Hamas and civilians as a shield. Last week 300 Muslim killed on Syria. While only %15 of Syrians are Shia/Alavi, why do they want still rule to Syria with killing innocent civilians? This is an easy Imperialist tactic for don't lose to control on their colonies. Who did choose to Assad family? Syrian people? I say FRANCE. They bring a minority to government, if minority behaves against their benefits, it is easy to kick them out.
Same scenario.
Rwandan Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well buddy, most of the contribution in Islamic World in the field of science, mathematics, literature are from Iranians instead of conquering lands. Even the Turks who founded Islamic Dynasties in India used to speak and study Persian language because it had rich literature and they made it court language.

Back
Top Bottom