What's new

Turkey as member of OIC security council will send fact finding mission to Kashmir

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkey commits to sending fact finding mission to Indian Occupied Kashmir in Nawaz-Erdogan meeting

OIC (Group of 57 countries) & Pakistan & Turkey would like the Human Rights violation to end in Kashmir

IMG-20160920-WA0025-650x490.jpg

nEW YORK – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday said that Turkey will make arrangements for sending a fact-finding mission to Indian Occupied Kashmir in the capacity of the Chair of human rights commission of the OIC Contact Group.

Erdogan stated this during his meeting with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on the sidelines of the 71st UN General Assembly session in New York.

The Prime Minister thanked the Turkish President for playing a constructive role in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG). He shared details of Pakistan’s strong credentials in non-proliferation as well as nuclear safety and security which make it an ideal candidate for NSG membership.

While highlighting the significance of Pakistan-Turkey Free Trade Agreement, the Prime Minister stressed upon the need of finalising it at the earliest so that both countries could maximize the trade potential.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...t-finding-mission-to-indian-occupied-kashmir/

I have been telling my Indian colleagues who work with me, India can't isolate Pakistan unless we have been thrown out of OIC, and Turkey and China cease to exist. They were denying this fact until a group of locals joined the discussion yesterday in my office and stated the same. Now they (Indians) have stopped debating. Don't know it's because of hurt ego or general characteristic of Indians, whenever a third party intervenes, they either lash (if they are in majority) or they go in hiding (if they have a fear of losing employment/ money).

I so much want to share this article with them.

US snubs India by clearly saying it respects the sovereignty of Pakistan vis-a-vis Baluchistan.

Kashmiri Freedom Fighters launch offensive against Indian occupation forces in Indian occupied Kashmir.

US again snubs indian requests for a strong reaction from US against Pakistan.

Russia snubs India and decides to continue with military exercises with Pakistan.

China warns India to behave itself.

OIC condemns Indian atrocities in IOK.

Turkey expresses concern and wants to send it's observers to IOK.

Pakistan must be feeling really isolated by now and Modi must be one happy shupa pawa PM.

Lol.OIC fact finding mission will not be able to keep one foot in Jammu & Kashmir.
OIC made similar attempts in 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2014 etc.All of them were blocked by India and OIC couldn't do anything but cry.

Here was a similar attempt by OIC from more than 11 years ago.India slapped OIC on it's face & rejected the mission.
http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives2005/kashmir20050703b.html

You're forgetting that we're living in 2016, bud. The entire world is watching the Hindu/RSS backed state Terrorism in IOK. Kashmir movement has turned into Ukraine's Winter Revolution (in terms of its popularity and growth) and has chances of turning into a full scale civil war in the months ahead when winter hits and Kashmiri's take advantage of home-terrain against an occupying "Imported" force.

Kashmir's current resistence being indigenous cannot be ignored on the international front where powers are shifting and a stable & secure Mid-East/Asia is being engineered WITHOUT the influence of the largest sponsor of state terrorism; USA.

World Leaders are beginning to understand what modi truly is; A Religious Facist; a known & declared terrorist whilst the people whom he chooses to oppress are on their way to engineering their very own Brexit; a safe strategy to rid US sphere of influence from entering Kashmir.

Kashmir's never had this big of a transition before. First time the valley was denied to perform its religious duties on EID. Imagine having a curfew in place on Christmas Day in any progressive community. It's a disgrace to India's claim of being Secular & Moderate and quite theaterically exposes its fascist doctrine of oppression.

This development is a great news for Kashmir. They'll be heard and liberated and there's no stopping this train.

Last edited:
Well fact finding is must becasue there is Human Rights violation , in Kashmir someone in India ordered the beating of civilians for 3-4 months escalting issues

The solution is very simple democractic right of this group of people who were independent from India

They had 0% connection to you and they don't deserve your beating

Indians should support a peaceful vote for independence becasue you can't affrod nuclear war and nor we we need to move forward

Lol.OIC fact finding mission will not be able to keep one foot in Jammu & Kashmir.
OIC made similar attempts in 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2014 etc.All of them were blocked by India and OIC couldn't do anything but cry.

Here was a similar attempt by OIC from more than 11 years ago.India slapped OIC on it's face & rejected the mission.
http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives2005/kashmir20050703b.html

What are you hiding that you don't want anyone to visit IOK?

You guys don't understand, it's not about someone is being permitted to visit IOK, it's about the stand. The more you guys deny, the more you get negative ratings.

So keep on denying the fact finding missions and ridiculing the UNHRC statements. You are in giving us a huge favor.

I have been telling my Indian colleagues who work with me, India can't isolate Pakistan unless we have been thrown out of OIC, and Turkey and China cease to exist. They were denying this fact until a group of locals joined the discussion yesterday in my office and stated the same. Now they (Indians) have stopped debating. Don't know it's because of hurt ego or general characteristic of Indians, whenever a third party intervenes, they either lash (if they are in majority) or they go in hiding (if they have a fear of losing employment/ money).

I so much want to share this article with them.

When India talks about isolating Pakistan, it is not talking about isolating Pakistan from China, Turkey, or OIC; but from western and neutral countries. Your camp is still a dwarf in international affairs.

Kashmir Flotilla?

It's good to see Turkey consoling Pakistan with empty promises.

When India talks about isolating Pakistan, it is not talking about isolating Pakistan from China, Turkey, or OIC; but from western and neutral countries. Your camp is still a dwarf in international affairs.

So in plain simple English, "isolation" is not possible. :)

What are you afraid of? It's just a fact finding mission.
Kashmiris love your r@pist forces and your forces only kill militants - I thought you wanted the world to know this.. the mission just makes it easier.

Not a single country has taken any action or made any move against India other than issuing dumb statements.
This shows that India is way too powerful for OIC.

Man, you are not understanding, it's not about making a move. We have to accept that India is no Iraq, and similarly you have to accept that Pakistan is no Libya. No country will take any action against big countries like Pakistan or India. It's all about the perception that you guys promoting about your atrocities in IOK.

The pressure will mount for the peaceful solution one day to a level that India will have to resort to plebiscite that she promised in UN. Now how much time it takes depends on the atrocities, internationalization of the dispute and denying access to IOK.

India is planning to send a fact finding team to Turkey to investigate the extra-judicial mass killing of the Kurdish populace & unfair treatment to the Kurdish politicians & political parties in the name of fighting PKK.

ROFL.
We are spanking Kashmiri Muslim arse since 1990, In 2010 we annihilated 120 separitists.World did not dare take a single action against Indian.

Tell me has a single P5 member issued a condemnation against India in Kashmir?The answer is no.

Also has any Muslim country done anything other than Issue useless statements on Kashmir.The answer is no.

Kashmiri's know exactly how your state sponsored terrorists annihilate their freedom & liberty (thanks to modern day & age where information cannot he blacked out) the consensus to fight for the liberation of Kashmir has been formulated by the people of Kashmir. Anyone who still believes that the sentiments of Kashmiri's can be curbed or bought with a mere scooty from Mehbooba Mufti's Scooty Scheme is delusional to say the least. Kashmir exposed Kashmir and the exposure calls for Freedom.

Back
Top Bottom