What's new

Turkey and Pakistan to cooperate on developping simulators

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
TÜRK

At IDEAS2012 held in Pakistan, Turkish and Pakistani officials agreed on cooperation to build simulators for JF-17, F-16, C-130, Super Mushak and MI-17.

Havelsan is also close to a deal with Pakistan to modernize the Pakistani Perry frigate with the GENESIS battle management system. At current form the Pakistani frigate is not much of use since she had been stripped of weaponry before the US donated it.

I guess the Pakistani Perry will get the same layout like the Turkish perry's and possible a Chinese anti ship and weapons pack.

TÜRK

At IDEAS2012 held in Pakistan, Turkish and Pakistani officials agreed on cooperation to build simulators for JF-17, F-16, C-130, Super Mushak and MI-17.

Havelsan is also close to a deal with Pakistan to modernize the Pakistani Perry frigate with the GENESIS battle management system. At current form the Pakistani frigate is not much of use since she had been stripped of weaponry before the US donated it.

I guess the Pakistani Perry will get the same layout like the Turkish perry's and possible a Chinese anti ship and weapons pack.

Bordoenes, you enjoying your time on IMF?

Surprizinly i came across Farbod, Still trolling like always...

And yes i actually am pretty enjoying my time at IMF... Although the forum has a pest of retarded morons posting the same bullcrap over and over again...

Good to have you there, hope you stay. Don't take the anti-Turk comments to heart.

Back
Top Bottom